Just bought a 1700x and I need to sell my mobo/cpu

Just bought a 1700x and I need to sell my mobo/cpu

What is a fair asking price for a 4670k, 8GB of DDR3, and an Asrock h97m Pro4?

Bought a 4670k + h97 board.

What a faggot.

Just look at ebay.

You dun goofed son.
I've got a i5 4679 with 6gb of ram and I'm running 4K at 60fps with zero lag.

I'm not hating on AMD, but why'd you replace a perfectly working setup for marginally faster performance??

I did.
I considered $250 but that might be a little high.
I'd prefer to sell it in person but I live in a hick town in VA and nobody knows what the fuck it is.

Also, I had bought the board first, and then upgraded to the 4670k.
Was planning to buy a Z board eventually.

Ran Non-Z OC on it and had it at 4.2ghz anyway so no big deal.

Well... I was planning to buy a 4770k but I found the R7 1700x on Craigslist with the Noctua cooler, 16gb of RAM, and the MoBo for $275 because some dude was behind as shit on his bills. So I made the jump.

If I can't get at least $175 out of the i5 and Motherboard, I'm considering selling the Ryzen Setup for a profit and using the extra money to buy an i7 and 8gb of RAM.

Listed it at $249.99 on eBay. May god have mercy on my soul.

Maybe 200 ukp?

For all 3? Seems a tad low.

could've sold it for $280

why would you downgrade?

Doesn't seem like anyone wants to pay $250 for it let alone. Might drop it more. Smh. Kek.

Downgrade in single core by a small margin, but hugely better multi core and I'm about to set up three monitors so that I can multitask like a bitch.

If I were using it solely for gaming with no background processes I'd be inclined to agree.

If I were to sell the 1700x instead with a B350 Tomahawk and 16gb of DDR4 RAM, what do you think I'd get out of it, and would it give me enough profit to buy 8gb of DDR3 and an i7 4770k then sell my i5 4670k to make it profitable?

Because by all means, I don't care as long as I'm not losing money. Lel

Why would you downgrade your CPU ?

Can you not return it ?

DDR4 is super expensive atm, so selling that alone could give you enough money for 4770k and 8GB ddr3, just get the same model as your current ram, and overclock the shit out of that CPU, so keep the cooler

Can't return it because I bought it from a guy that was selling it for $275 to pay his bills.

I was thinking about it, though... And honestly 8 threads sound fine anyway, plus better IPC.

It's funny because a 4670k probably performs better in games

I went from a 4670K to a 1800X. I'm at 4K so the CPU (for gaymen) is basically irrelevant but it compiles a lot faster now so it was worth it.

lmao you're fucking retarded. you buy a mobo first so you have the features required for future upgrades, not the other way around

>all these gayming jokes
I thought I was on Sup Forums?

I thought I was on Sup Forums

Keep the Ryzen. It's better for your ears.