Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHART

IN

MART

THE

DREAM

what is this obscession with fake photoes of muricans sharting in marts?
Is this new meme I haven't noticed?

WE

>fake

the lack of fiber in food makes their poo too liquid to be kept in place by their fat, weak sphincters

SHART

Backlash of American-led "poo in loo".

Americans do this because they mix certain meds and bad food, often with the aim of losing weight.

That or they literally do not feel shame because America has the immense free space to not bother others with your stench in shopping departments, food courts, car parks and public parks.

Look at their noses, they are the typical quadroons you see in Brazil and North Africa. They are not black lel

IN

MART

>fake

>American-led
>i-it was da Americans, we dindu nuffinz!!!

You made the meme and we're responsible for 70% of the threads

Oops I meant were instead of we're

Shart in Mart: The Dream?

slavshit dont steal my picture

That man is Black anywhere in the world

>Australia blaming us for shitposting too much

FACK OFF

>be American
>go to Wal-Mart
>there are no fatcarts
>have to walk a mile down the potato chip and soda aisle just to get a gallon of milk to go with your smuggled kinder surprises
>shart your pants
>it drips down your leg to the floor
>slip in your own shit
>can't get back up
>lay there in your own shit surrounded by 10 lb bags of potato chips
>reach over and open a bag of Chicken and Waffle flavored Ruffles and eat them until help arrives
>get halfway through the bag
>decide to eat a kinder surprise
>you begin to choke on it
>can't reach the 30 pack of Coca Cola
>you see a woman on the horizon
>you manically wave your arms around to signal for help
>she panics and shoots you, and the shock dislodges the kinder surprise from your throat
>she then calls the police and tells them you were assaulting her and she defended herself
>police arrive
>they shoot you again
>notice the illegal substance you were consuming
>flip a coin to decide whether to shoot again or not
>doesn't matter, they do it anyway for good measure
>they load you in an ambulance
>take you to the hospital
>the surgeons remove your right foot on accident because of a mixup with your paperwork
>then they remove the bullets and patch you up
>release you from the hospital
>you speak to a lawyer about your missing foot
>the best he can do is a settlement out of court for $15,000 because they found that you had Diabetes and you would eventually lose your foot from poor circulation anyway
>finally get the bill from the hospital
>it's just over $200,000, not including the ambulance ride
>you see a psychiatrist who diagnoses you with depression and autism
>he prescribes 17 different pills to treat them
>you die of Diabetes complications 6 months later
>your kids inherit your debt
>they go out to send a payment through the mail
>they get shot

I sorta pity African Americans. They want to have ancestors to look up to.
When I think of societies that Arabs have built, I look at the Mesopotamians of Iraq, the Ancient Egyptians, the Akkadians, and more recently the Abbasid and Umayyad Dynasties.

Black people in the U.S don't have that, and they see that most of Subsaharan Africa is a shithole, so they move upwards to the nearest civilizations (North Africa) and try to take credit for civilizations that the Arab-Berber peoples have built.

It's kind of sad, really. I mean... it's not like there haven't been any great black civilizations. Look at Axum or Mali or Songhai Empires. Even Zimbabwe had some cool empires centuries/thousands of years ago.

Arabs are black in Europe

The vast majority of us are tan skinned, but we're not black by any means.

Our skin is not as bleached as Europeans, but technically we're in the same racial group (Caucasoid?). Blacks are mainly Capoid and Congoid.

Top lel

Zulus?

Dunno if you're an arab or a brazilian, but yea, you are caucasoids yet with different admixtures, hence we see you as different. I know a girl from my faculty that has a turkish name yet her ancestors have been here for at least 200 years. She got the thick eyebrows and nose like arab turks. She doesn't look *Romanian* at all, even tho Romanians can be catalogued as Nordid, Dinarid, Alpinid, Med, Turanid, it depends on the person.

I'm an Arab btw.

And no, I'm obviously not saying that European Caucasoids and Arabid Cacasoids are identical. There are differences, particularly in terms of hair and skin tone.
Bone structure wise, however, the two are very similar.
No. Those are more recent, aren't they?
I'm referencing the Zimbabwe towers that they built centuries ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

I should note that Arab is more of a linguistic-cultural group rather than an ethnicity.
There are Arabs in Sudan that are black by every definition of the word. Go to West Asia in Iraq/Levant and you'll find Arabs that have fair skin and light-colored eyes.

I'm Southwest Asian Arab (Yemeni as you can tell from my name) but even my family has blue eyed and green eyed people. My mom even had red hair when she was younger.

Arabs are by far the most diverse group of people in terms of phenotype, right next to Latinos. I think that's just due to our geography. I mean, the Middle East is smack in the middle of Afroeurasia, so there's bound to be intermingling.

Ye, usually by Arab I mean middle easterners that aren't Persian/Kurds.

had me at kinder surprise