webkit.org/downloads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what's a good browser that's not adware

Chrome

erm...

your own custom build of

> mfw the last major good browser succumbs to the allure of the Botnet

Brave is our last hope.

I'm using luakit right now. Only good if you know or are willing to learn vi keybindings, plus a load of new commands.
Biggest downsides are ([{webkit}]) and lack of good privacy extensions (umatrix, httpseverywhere)

Somebody should define a lowkey web standard for a web like it was in the 90s. Only text, links, tables, forms and inline images. No colors, html5, js and other useless shit. Just plain information. A web browser for this standard would be easy to program, easy to maintain and easy on your system resources.

HTTPS everywhere is soon to be obsolete

waterfox

lol

Install Vivaldi

The worst part is that there are people elsewhere on the internet defending this, saying "y-you have to enable experiments to get it!!!! it's an experiment, so it's totally fine!!!!"

Experiments are "here is Feature X, which has some clear documentation, which may or may not work perfectly but is intended to be tested for wider usage." Experiments should NOT be "here is some random, hidden 'feature', which has no documentation -- oh and this also isn't a real/personal easter egg, which would be forgivable: it's a fucking advertisement."

I wonder how much more it will drop in December.

>yfw a TV show about the botnet convinces the only free browser to turn into a botnet for an ARG

It's not OK.

this is really sad

I tried installing icecat but no text shows up and menus are broken. What do/what’s the latest Sup Forums browser?

>tfw too brainlet to read the inverted "invert" text and actually had to copy it to find out what it said

>firefox is on a slippery slope
I'm pretty sure that by now it's on a frictionless plane asymptotically approaching verticality

Mozilla Corporation needs to be done away with

>We didn't make any money off of this; it was intended as an easter egg in Firefox for fans of the show.
lmao, it's Pocket yet again. Some corporoate dumbfucks shill this stuff and make it happen

Advertising for a show in such underhanded ways is one thing, but doing it for such a shitty show is another.

Safari does not have this problem, Firecucks and Googletoddlers.

Can it view .webms yet?

I've been using palemoon lately. It's still pretty good.

qupzilla is also decent, but it has some incompatibilities and no equivalent of umatrix.

>luakit
I used luakit briefly. its ad blocker is absolute shit, it has no equivalent of umatrix and it crashed on a few sites.

icecat is just firefox ESR + a new logo, custom prefs.js and some extensions. you definitely fucked something up there.

Icecat also disables EME, WebRTC, and telemetry.

This is a really huge betrayal of user trust. There's really no reason someone in the experiments program would ever want to enable them after this. All they're doing is opening themselves up to adware if not malware. Mozilla has shown that unknown devs can just pay to have their unknown extension spammed to a huge number of people.

>install VLC web addon
>webm now plays in browser window

>EME, WebRTC
pretty sure you can disable those both at compile time when building firefox
>telemetry
that's just custom prefs.js

>Firefox

Oh look, another watermeme shill. Nice try. I'm not installing your browser that's probably loaded with who knows what kinds of badware.

>mozilla

Right, but it won't re-enable that shit like Firecucks is known to do.

webkit.org/downloads/

so diverse

>a variety of genders and races
>all happy and excited
What's bad about that, user?

>who we respect and admire
Whom. Come on nibbas

> Wage gender gap
Depending on how you interpret that, meme.

> 14.6% of CEOs are women
> women don't lead government
> education for women globally is poor
Fair points

It's almost like Moz:lla has good things and not so good things to say. Like it's not a black and white issue of /p*l/ vs the SJWs

piss off idiot

Is there an official response anywhere?

>other people aren't allowed to be happy

piss off idiot

piss off idiot :D

> any promotional material that has non-white people triggers me
Haha, good one!
Well Sup Forums'd, my friend!

stop replying to me idiot.

I'm not vim But it looks like you have wandered away from your le spook sjw safe space. Don't worry, I'll guide you back:

i don't go on Sup Forums, stop replying to me idiot.

>hat's probably loaded with who knows what kinds of badware.
Nice FUD, Mozilla shill.

>updating firefox past version 56

>using Firefox ever
Lmao

>firefox shills spammed for weeks about how firefox was FOR THE USER
>meanwhile chrome of all browsers remains unscathed, works fast and properly, in addition to having a great security team.
Hmmm I wonder if it was really moz devs all along that spammed this place before quantum's launch.

>VLC

even edge has webms now
cmon son

it used to be the only decent browser before they killed their add-ons

You're a fucking pathetic cuck

>complains about Sup Forums
>uses Sup Forums buzzwords
what an idiot

Damn the Sup Forumstard got really mad.

>stop talking to me idiot REEEEEEEEE
>go away idiot meanie REEEEEEEEE

what's wrong with vlc now?

Don't take my dislike of multiculturalism and forced diversity so personally, I don't care about you.

bump

He believes phrenology is real that's why it's bad to him.

>muh sekrit soros super antifa soldiers

Amazing that there are still people out there who literally cannot comprehend the idea that people can dislike multiculturalism for reasons outside those that fit your narrowminded worldview.

brave is russian state malware

Who are the Mozilla Foundation's biggest donors?
They really should be made aware of that shit.

Google?

Wait, you mean the 57th release of a browser with 1% market share isn't such a huge thing for the average Sup Forums user that they need to make 20 daily threads literally months ahead of its release date?

Google and Yahoo

Let me guess, this "feature" was added in by a diversity hire that doesn't know or give a shit about programming a web browser.

Friendly reminder that the original skilled Mozilla team got absorbed into the Chrome team, and the current Mozilla is just a bunch of SJWs.

Google donates out of pity.

Vivaldi is almost perfect