Tfw very few African buddies on Sup Forums

>tfw very few African buddies on Sup Forums
When can we expect Africa to develop to a point where we can expect to see many people legitimately posting from there?

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/search?q=Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not soon

what!?

You aren't African according to Americans since you aren't black.

Get outta here, Frenchie.

hi user

Problem is I'm diaspora but will post on winter with an Algerian flag don't worry.

i am searching for white bf help pls

I'm white Vandal and I need a quick Succ.

got you covered love

I'm right here bby ;-D

>Germanics
>White

i am waitng for you come here i am horny

Okay I'm white Numidian son of Jugurtha

Looking at the phillipines for reference the internet penetration percent for people in their 20's should be about 50% for there to be considerable traffic on Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially. Currently the overall usage is something like 20% with almost all of those being made up of south africans (which you occasionally see here)

So no, you're not going to be seeing black africans posting on Sup Forums in any considerable numbers for a few years at least. My guess is that africans will start posting en masse in the 20's. Screencapping this post so I can feel like the big chief in 5 years.

*Teleports behind you*

They're all at nairaland

Majority of the africans don't even speak english. Arabic and french are more spoken as lingua franca than english in africa.

The few that we gets are from the few populous english speaking countries. Nigeria, kenya, south africa, ouganda, tanzania.

Looks like an ebin forum

ⵍⴻⵜ'ⵙ ⵙⵃⴻⴰⴽ ⵍⴰⵜⵉⵏ ⵉⵏ ⵜⵉⴼⵉⵏⴰⵖ

Yeah, there's been a few threads about nairaland at ylilauta, so i've lurked it a couple of times

Basically african Sup Forums

ⵉ ⵓⵙⴻⴷ ⵜⵄ ⴷⵄ ⵜⵀⴰⵜ ⵡⵉⵜⵀ ⴰ ⵎⵄⵔⵄⵛⵛⴰⵏ ⵃⵄⵙⵜⴻⵔ ⵜⵄ ⵛⵄⵏⴼⵓⵙⴻ ⵄⵜⵀⴻⵔ ⵃⴻⵄⵃⵍⴻ
Do they know about Sup Forums?

>ⵍⴻⵜ'ⵙ ⵙⵃⴻⴰⴽ ⵍⴰⵜⵉⵏ ⵉⵏ ⵜⵉⴼⵉⵏⴰⵖ
what the fuck is this

Martian runes

nairaland.com/search?q=Sup Forums&search=Search

>Forget reddit and go to Sup Forums Sup Forums and see how they hate the witch.

They sound seious