I found my old electronic Bitcoin wallet, back from when I use to mine them in the way early days. It has 2,110...

I found my old electronic Bitcoin wallet, back from when I use to mine them in the way early days. It has 2,110.893 bitcoins in it. What can I do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses-6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sell them to an exchange?

give them to me

>electronic
wow must be from real early days

shove them up your ass

If real, call lawyer or someone and see if you can pay taxes on them to get in USD. Even if they take half you can try to sell as much as possible over time.

sell before the bubble pops

This, then buy a catgirl with the remainder

Send me some here please:
N1gG3rsT0n6uEMy4NUSanDMyW1f3ss0n

>paying taxes
cuck

Donate a bunch of bitcoin to archive.moe please :(

stop making fake posts f

Post proof faggot

or (you)s

Don't listen to this faggot. Keep holding until you're rich beyond your wildest dreams!

Remind me again what they finally put Capone away with, user.

Send me your wallet.dat. I can make sure nothing bad happens to them.

pop that bubble by trying to sell them all

Let me buy some with cash deposit because nobody is fucking selling them right now.

this

This is why Sup Forums will always be broke and stupid. Don't sell them all.

Remortgage your house

op is a big fat phony. there's no wallet with 2110 btc. next time at least cover your lie better if you are going to use a public blockchain

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses-6.html

That's retarded. If you have >$20 million in Bitcoin, and aren't already rich, you should sell at least enough to live for the rest of your life in luxury without working.

>sell all of them
>go 100% in US equity market
>live off the dividends for rest of life
And then just become a NEET

>was interested in bitcoin when it first came out
>like 2010, when 1 BTC was $0.01
>had shitty desktop then, mined a few coins
>thought it was a waste of time and resources, do purged everything
>could be rich now

then again i guess it's not THAT bad considering 99% people had the same mindset

Cash half of them out.

This. With the right investment strategy, you can get a passive income of ~4%. $20 million could earn you an annual income of $800 thousand. Even the most conservative strategy would get you enough to NEET in nearly any city in the world.

I think i mined like 0.5 litecoin or whatever it was back when cryptoshit first popped up, this was still on my shitty dual core i think heh

Good luck cashing out that kind of Bitcoin load without the government knowing about it. What, did you really think they aren't watching? Do you they're just going to let an institution that is mediating billions of dollars in transfers go without a knock on the door from the SEC? Or whichever of the hundred Financial government institutions deal in currency exchange.

>Found my old wallet with 0.5 bitcoins that I last used in 2012

idgaf if it's 18k now, I had 4 dollars and got $2500 out of it

How do you even sell that much? Do you have to do it in chunks?

give me 5?

Not just the government, but most banks will freeze your account when they suddenly see a large sum of money get deposited into your account. You need to make sure you definitely let them know what you're about to do. Even then, you could still run into some trouble depending on the bank. Most banks do not like cryptocurrency since most people using bitcoin are money laundering and or criminals.

You can give one to me for these repeating numerals, and for the fact the address has '1GF' in it. Extra good luck GF 4 u.

1GFs1wburvC8RcmF
V2fSEW3cQjwLhXtr7r

im gonna hack ur wallet m8