thass rite

This, no one from Sup Forums would discredit nazism so hugely

Already reverted, now calm down kids.

Oh, I see it was Sup Forums. Sorry for bothering you Sup Forumsentlemen

its some faggot

minor kek

probably reddit, desu the memes they tried to come up with as "dank" were awful

>14/88 brothers
It's all fun and games when people are talking about Hitler and Nazis, but neo-nazi stormshit is straight cancer. Honestly, the whole comedic feel of an ironic Nazi conversation just stops abruptly when someone brings up those inbred American niggers.

Heil

I just realized why the techbro companies can't win

le reddit: 230 employees
comcast: 153,000 employees

Gee, which company should the democratically elected politicians favor? Really activates my almonds.

That's a big logo.

True whites don't use computers (invented by a homosexual). Let's go brothers, let's throw our computers out of the window already!

UUUU

Sieg heil, we must purge this board of the mentally ill traps and pedos

Gas the kikes

Race war now

>not having a "this machine kills jews" sticker
son, I'm dissapoint

That's honestly a cool as fuck case, I don't care what my political stance is I would use that case

>>>/reddit/

The black sun will rise over white America again

Come on Comcast was never that great

B-but I'm black

Are you implying Comcast is, dare I say, /ourcorp/?

underrated post

>Implying the Romans and Greeks weren't okay with homosexuals and some of them are homosexuals who we base our knowledge of science, mathematics and technology around

SIEG FUCKING HEIL

Eat shit and die, Sup Forums scum.

Kill Jews my man.

it was reddit. now go back there.

if the Sup Forums guy did that, it would have had the israel flag instead.

this man knows what's up

>tfw everyone else starts with "Hello, world" but I started with "Hitler did nothing wrong"

>tfw you agree with a couple of the 'neo-nazi' ideas, but find the whole movement completely repulsive
Make your own future, instead of parroting an autistic failed painter. It's basically awful roleplay.

helo redit bacon narwhales at midnite :D

>
this gem is epic

Sage in all fields

Fuck it i guess

dedicating your life to hatred of niggers is just as sad as dedicating your life to ass sex.

nazis are always just as fucking useless as niggers at actually having a job and contributing to society

damn I want that case, those metal swastikas are sweet

This. Sieg Heil and 14/88 to all white brothers out there.

embarrassing post

Remove the moralfaggotry and I'll support you

>Which one of you edgelords did this?
Retarded digital slacktivism is Reddit's domain, not ours. They always have threads about Comcast with a Nazi flag and tell people to upvote it as much as possible. Supposedly it then appears in a Google image search of Comcast.

what the fuck man, I had no idea Sup Forums is this redpilled

FUCK OFF IT'S NOT FUNNY OR SPECIAL ANYMORE

Probably it has a good cooling system.
You need a 8700k and a Vega 64 Nitro+ for it to be a jew killing machine.

Sup Forums has always been slightly alt-right, newfags and Sup Forums-haters don't know that.

This picture is about the Slavs, they are not Aryan.
There are fat aryans though, get over it.

Yeah, nah. If you're gonna value a fat aryan over someone else, then I'm gonna have to call your whole 'movement' a sham. Fat people are scum.

Why would Sup Forums shit on the Nazi flag like this?
Fuck off newfag.

A fat person from a superior race is still better then a non-fat person from a shittier one. Specially a fat person of a shitter one.

>'movement' a sham
I'm not even a Nazi lover you dip.

ok it was me i admit it

>implying nazi germany was anti-homo before late-game.

based

>True whites
>following an ex-jewish non-white religion known as christianity principles
kek piss off, paganism is the true white mans spirituality and it holds no grudge against homos

who was talking about religion?

The hacker known as Reddit.

>fats are okay as long as they’re this

Slippery slope.

the same people who force windows 10 updates.
{image is for joke references}

I was going to say this was a photoshop since it is Xfinity not comcrap and Google showed the normal logo, but now the logo has disappeared when you Google it.

Why would I attribute such a beautiful flag to such a cancerous company? Fuck off back to pleddit you filthy Jew, you probably did it yourself. I’m surprised you didn’t make the swastika backwards this time

what is this mspaint shit

Yes, how dare those ebin white men do this

why was Sup Forums in support of SOPA and PIPA then?

The hero we deserve.

>pagans were known for fucking each other anally
:^)

this

Sup Forums & "alt-right" (lol) posters are known to commonly use history revisionism~
This is an excellent example.

>kek piss off, paganism is the true white mans spirituality and it holds no grudge against homos
Right, that's why the pagans on Sup Forums consider homosexuality a jewish plot and that in a true pagan society there would be no homosexuals

>63872318
What am I missing? Someone states something obvious and suddenly he gets founded by the central bank of (you)s?

Am I too late for the ironic false-flag?

Sup Forums thinks anyone who is the slightest casually anti-sementic or casually racist is one of theirs even though Sup Forums hates most everything Sup Forums likes

Keep dreaming bud, we're all around you and you don't know. Maybe take a closer look at your white friends