Anyone else hate Razer? I bought this piece of shit when my old mouse died and I fuckin' hate it...

Anyone else hate Razer? I bought this piece of shit when my old mouse died and I fuckin' hate it. Randomly because unresponsive to movement, sometimes doesn't automatically switch profiles and I won't know until it's too late, Razer Synapse is buggy and sometimes just doesn't open.
It's shit. What gaming mice do you folks use? I will say I tend to use every single button on this thing (19).

Gaming and it's related hardware belong on

Kek I've been using mine since 2011 and never had any problems except recently when the scroll wheel started malfunctioning. However I always avoided installing Synapse since I'm perfectly happy with the default 3500 dpi.

I've gone through a Diamondback, Lachesis, and now a Lancehead. If there's one thing they do right, it's claw grip ambidextrous mice with double thumb buttons on both sides. I dont care for anything else they make though.

so you needed a mouse and you bought a rich kid's sports car, and it broke down.

did you learn a lesson from this?

Razer is garbage, get this its on sale for $70.

>$70
>on sale
ffs!

>paying $70 for a logishit gaymen mouse
That shit is garbage, pic related is the only wise option.

>blaming one gayman shit
>show the other
wow

no side buttons = win

Why the fuck do you need 12 fucking extra buttons on the side of your mouse?

I gotta say, I really enjoy my naga. I bought a zowie mouse and I just was not as happy with it. I have been using the naga since 2012 or so and is still going strong. I dunno if i would recomend it to someone else as I know issues exist. And synapse a shit.

>use shitty logitech mouse for 10 years
>buy new "gay men" version because the old one has no back and forward buttons
>all buttons die after a year of normal usage, use some old buttons from an ancient ball mouse as replacements
>has been working flawlessly ever since

Razer is fine, Deathadder Elite is great. Logitech G403 is great as well but I fucking hate the rubber coating it makes my hand so damn dry all the time.
Don't buy MMO mouses as they are heavy and cause wrist strain easily. The wrist strain issue is further caused by constantly clicking the buttons on the side. Better use keyboard for that. I had Logitech G600 and while it's comfy it's damn heavy, caused wrist issues, and I just trashed it after 1 year of use. It will ruin your aim as well.
You always want your mouse to weight < 100 grams.

Paid something like $130 for this nearly 15 years ago. It was awesome, utterly amazing. Shit the bed last year, replaced it with a cheap razer, that shit the bed, now I got some janky blackweb mouse from walmarx for $30 which does its job okay I guess. But I miss my G5 dearly but at this time dropping $100 on a great mouse is not in the cards.

Corsair Harpoon is fucking bae. Haven't bought many mice in my time, but this one seems pretty dank.

Bought a G9x like 6 or 7 years ago (cant even remember at this point), have never once thought about replacing it.

Go back 7 years when the once high end gaming range of Logitech was becoming mass produced, low end, consumer grade rubbish, Razer had carved out a niche making quality high end gay-men stuff. Fast forward to about 2 years ago, the ever hyped Razer has become the cheap, low end rubbish to keep up with demand whilst Logitech has gone full circle and makes reasonably good stuff again.
Still happily rocking my megladons though from 2011.

>still using a mouse
You guys are literally retarded.

>posting consumer grade garbage
>not using a $320 Workstation grade mouse
>made in Finland
>14000 dpi
>mechanical clickers
why is Sup Forums so poor?

Deathadder Chroma here, only mouse for gaming that didn't go to shit in ten seconds.

Also, never install Synapse. I've always left it off and it never affected my games.

>paying over $20 on a mouse
wew lad.
ITT : the kinds of faggots that spend $2000 on monitor, peripherals, etc only to have $100 remaining to buy a shitty used dell tower

whats do the buttons at the bottom do?
I know left right but whats the third?
house wheel press?

>$2000 on monitor, peripherals
how do you spend more than 1500 on peripherals, gold plated headphone stands?

Trust me, there are people that can blow up to $500 on "audiophile (placebofaggot)" headphones.
About $1000 on le gayming curved monitor.
$200 for "professional level" gaymen keyboard.
Rest is spent on subwoofers and a $100 mouse.

The pos deathadder chroma didn't even last me a full year before i had to RMA that shit and get a refund for it

The shape is GOAT but it's basically designed to break down from the get-go... Now i'm using a deathadder clone from a low-profile local hardware manufacturer in my own country and it's been working flawlessly for years

Where do I buy this?

lmao I forgot about curved monitors
Yeah, I've heard it's mostly a piece of shit in terms of endurance. The bottom feet are definitely almost worn down to the frame plastic, and that's having been on a mousepad the whole time. If I can find a similar shape, I'd stockpile and switch

>blaming others of consumerism
>being such a consumer as to buy things because of their corporate wankslang "workstation grade" and because of "high price tag = high quality". nigger anything can be "workstation grade". if i use a fucking dollar store mouse in an office it's "workstation grade".
You're the consumer here.

Never mind, found it. It's called the TEX Yoda. Expensive as hell, though.

My original deathadder finally died after going 8 years strong. Decided on a new model and it's pooping out on clicks already

Is there anything better out there than a Deathadder Elite?
Perfect size and shape for big hands, top of the line sensor, braided cable..

>lightweight less than 85grams
>one of the best sensors
>simple and neat design
>good cable not memebraided
>no drivers needed, plug and play
>two massive pads on the buttom with spares

zowie fk2 is the best mouse on the market

to call mommy when he gets rekted in csgo

Left button= Left click
Middle button= Scrolling
Right button= Right click

Get a Logitech G600. I don't like their Gaming Software, but you can at least just use it to program the on-board profiles, then quit the program.

Some people work for a living.

Logitech g600, automatically switches profiles based on executable currently highlighted, but you can also lock it whenever an executable is open. It also has g-keys and programmable keys that can do tons of stuff. There's also a scripting editor with included API-documentation in the help file, I'm pretty sure it uses lua. Excellent build quality and a good warranty. I got mine for $39.99.

While OP is probably a vermin programmable mice objectively provide more functionality for doing literally everything at your computer. You can mouse bind things like copy-paste, virtual desktop switching, opening executables, executable specific profiles that you can mousebind hotkey's too. You can even mouse bind textblocks so that you can quickly enter some boilerplate code (though any good editor will let you specify shorthand or whatever).

Still, having 20 programmable keys > having just standard mouse keys. The type of retard that prefers a standard mouse is the same type of retard that prefers shortened keyboards. Having the numpad is objectively better than not having the numpad, even if you buy a seperate numpad keypad.

new gear, new year.

I was fine with my naga2014 until the middle click gone shit. Don't want to replace the mouse though since every other functions still works.

My $8 mouse lasted me 4 years until I bought that because I got the keyboard for Christmas.
>2 months in random keys stop working on keyboard
>a few weeks after that mouse sensor starts randomly cutting out.
>meme cables on both start developing shorts
>needing fucking drivers for a keyboard and mouse
>I got YEARS of better use out of a rubber dome keyboard that came with a 98 pavilion and an $8 logitech mouse.

loved this piece of shit after spending 100 dollars on it, til several switches just decided to stop working. i treated it like gold for the few months it was functional.

I dunno man. I've been using Nagas since the first one came out. Have the old one and the new one with the mechanical switches. They both still work and I haven't had any of those issues.

You can try the similar Logitech product but the switches don't feel as good imo.

I use it as a numpad. It's pretty convenient for Excel desu. A guy I know also uses one for Photoshop and has all his different brushes bound to the side buttons.

>need a mouse for my new laptop
>buy some tracer gaymun maus
>the scroll fuck up
fuck off I want to go down, not up you faggot

>braided cable
That's a con, not pro.