Post great white countries

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._counties_with_African-American_majority_populations_in_2000
en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Native_American_majority_populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._counties_with_Native_American_majority_populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_African-American_majority_populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHART

IN

Shut the fuck up, non-white trash

MART

SHART

AAAAAAAAAA

Fuck you burger.

USA IS MEXICO 2.0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

chicANO

proof of your whiteness?

Look at my flag

In fact except for Iceland and Ireland, most European countries can't claim to be as white as us

Bismillah brothers!

Mestizo monkey says what?

Scandinavian cuck says what?

SHART IN THE MART

SHART

Afternoon chaps

What the hell, aren't you something like 75% white(and your definition of white even includes mexicans)? Whereas the nordics are 90% white (92.8% in Norway).

USA is great, let's leave it to that.

>Ameridiarrheas

IN

MART

Except your country is becoming way more non-white than ours on the account of the refugees raping you guys

We've had 200 years of slavery and are still the biggest white country in the world

>Irish
>White

SHART desu

It's actually closer to 60%.
USA is not a white country.

Can someone explain where this fucking shart in mart meme came from. Im guessing its a piss take of poo in loo

They're at 62% white actually, and yes their whites include; "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa," OP himself is probably a shit skin.

americans shit their pants while shopping in walmart

If you add Asians (who are culturally white) then we're closer to 75% white

>great white countries
>starts with a country only 60% white

Try again, Jamal

We only have 3% mudslimes anyway, and we're talking about how white we currently are, are we not?
ยจ
>We've had 200 years of slavery
Your excuse for being non-white doesn't change that you are in fact non-white.

I'm sorry.

Your country is GREAT, and I'll leave it to that.

Again.. sorry.

SHART

IN

IN

If we add Asians and south americans, then Norway is something like 97% white.

What are you trying to prove?

And until you shoot them all, like we are doing now in America, they'll be an even bigger portion of your population

Us Americans are openly racist and proud

Lol

America is literally less white than Sweden and France.

>culturally white
Kek

Unless you live in Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont, you aren't in a white country and live among shitskins

Norwegians are mostly xenophobic about the mudslimes, but we are too peaceful to actually shoot them and be mean to them - sadly.

t. Mohammad

That's what makes America a great white country

We go out of our way to make non-whites feel unwelcome unlike Europe

>Asians (who are culturally white)
Piss off, Asians aren't white doesn't matter about their culture. Their ethnicity is not white, and that's what we're discussing here.

I really wonder if "Shart in Mart" will take off on other boards the same way "poo in loo" did

For example you can't make a post about any indian character/person without getting poo in loo as a response

But with how oversaturated americans are in media maybe you can't really do the same because you're just using it for like 80% of people you see in media and the meme gets stale

fun Sup Forums meme tho

What in the world is that flag?

nigger from a 60% white country mocking one that is 87%

stop exposing your race, tyrone

I've been to London

Don't talk about being white you Muslim piece of shit

North America is a big continent. It's not very white at all, but you do get huge all white regions. Northern New England and the Canadian Maritimes are the size of France, the population of Denmark, and the HDI of New Zealand, plus they're 95%+ non-hispanic white and 2.9% Amerindian/Metis, mostly of British and French ancestry. They have been predominantly white for centuries with no signs of that changing. You can easily live an entire lifetime there without ever seeing a nonwhite person. I know the countries themselves are diverse, but when your talking millions of people in an area as big as France, it kind of counts

It's probably the last great white bastion.

That's one place senpai

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._counties_with_African-American_majority_populations_in_2000

>en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Asian-American_majority_populations

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_Native_American_majority_populations

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._counties_with_Native_American_majority_populations

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_African-American_majority_populations

Say it with me, Americans "We be white, yo"

we're still working on it

Ah yes

CRU
S
A
D
E
R
S

Better than being 6% Muslims

You have more non-white babies being born everyday than white ones.

your country has always been 100% nonwhite

>t. 3% muslims

Shart in mart in his natural habitat

But I live in America and I'm not white

not 100% anyway

Do I count for half a white person or not counted as a white person at all?

t. latino dad white mom

That's your comeback?

"Ay yo we may be full of niggas n sheet but at least we ain't be six pacent muslim u kno wat i sayin mayn"

It's 3% anyway, same as you, idiot.

Yeah ofcourse you filthy goy are not white, Americucks cut their foreskin like jews.

There's something strange about that map... almost like circumcision is done by Jews and Muslims, eh, Mario? But that would mean... no...

I love how the Eurabians are talking shit to us while we actively make non-whites feel unwelcome here

I personally have done my part

>goy

I actually get mistaken for jewish a lot cause of how pale I am with dark curly hair

I actually have no idea why I was circumcised I'm pretty sure it's against the catholic church and my dad's a pretty devout catholic and my mom's not particularly religious

then again can't just call up my mom and be like "hey why'd you cut off part of my dick'

>American claims its white
>Meanwhile i havent seen a black person in years

>literally 0 non-whites in my town
>the only employed people in an American town are the non-whites

White skin, brown ass.

SHART IN THE MART.

SHART

>DOCTORS LITERALLY DON'T ASK THE PARENTS TO CUT THE FORESKIN THEY JUST DO IT

Yeah, have fun losing 200+ senses on your dick jewbro

DO U EVEN POO IN LOO

We are actually going out of our way to making them feel uncomfortable.

What have you personally done in shooting the non-whites in your country?

We elected Obama as president

The fuck are you talking about?

>We elected Obama
>WE

good goy

>USA
>

searching for a white bf help pls

If you ever step foot in my country, I hope someone shoots you in the face you fucking Muslim savage

Shut up and keep sharting

how can they know that i am muslim baka

>3rd world countries arguing

We definitely are the toughest white country in the world

what other white nation has expanded as aggressively as us, sending pioneers into dangerous unknown territory full of non-white people?

Even now, we are more willing to use violence than other white nations

>ITT newfags on vacation in other countries posting their own

>Spics
>White

Ok so if you combined Spics and Whites the US is nearly 90% white

>what other white nation has expanded as aggressively as us, sending pioneers into dangerous unknown territory full of non-white people?
All of them

Usa is becoming italy

Yeah? Name them

Is this failing American education or a ruse?
You think that Americ's manifest destiny spread west was the only time in history a white nation spread it colonised a savage land?

England

Memes aside, Argentina is whiter than SHARTland.

What a fucking joke. White Americans are the most worthless pieces of shit in this country. For the most part just leech off welfare while somehow pretending they're superior on cartoon imageboards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>us
>white

Please don't ever confuse us for faggot cumskins ever again thank you.

>Shartland

It's The United Sharts of America. Someone from the UK (United Kaliphate) shoukd know that.

What other country did that?
Canada didn't
England didn't
Australia didn't

WE WUZ IBERIANZ 'N SHEET

I'd give you a thumbs up for the tasty bait but I saw a Belgian poster earlier and I'm afraid to