How does one access the North Korean Intranet?

How does one access the North Korean Intranet?

Other urls found in this thread:

bgp.he.net/AS131279
northkoreatech.org/the-north-korean-website-list/
mail.silibank.net.kp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't nigger

but how? onion?

Be North Korean

Are you retarded y/n

You don't. It's an intranet that's not even got routing points to the wider internet infrastructure.
As a side note, north korea has a /22 IP space reserved in IPv4 land.
That's a 1000 IP addresses.

Go to North Korea
/thread

Do you know why it's called Intranet?

are you just a Sup Forums migrant trying to figure out some interesting redpilled tidbits to tell your faggot t_d migrant friends back home or is nu-Sup Forums legitimately this retarded?

what the fuck

Did the big bad Sup Forums boogieman hurt you?

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

Why are there so many cucks assblasted over Sup Forums?

Sup Forums defense force
amazing, Sup Forums has become that which they hate.

>everyone's a Sup Forums shill!
You're more paranoid about Sup Forums then they are of jews

MUUUUUH POLLLL BOODGEY MAD XDDD

calm down Sup Forumstards, it's just more fun to picture OP as some dipshit who came here from breitbart comments trying to enlist Sup Forums's help in investigating that newfangled north korea thing the god-emperor keeps talking about than simply concluding he's a moron who doesn't even know what an intranet is
either way, it's a retarded question you could figure out with like two minutes of google searching, then you can come here and ask """deeper""" questions

Are you a nigger or just retarded libshit?

if someone here knew, do you really think they would tell someone clueless enough to ask this question here?

this is the most delusional thing ive ever read here

Y/n*

pretty impressed that I'm still getting (You)s despite how overly hard I'm trying
I think I've outdone myself this time, or Sup Forumstards are just real low hanging fruit

@63875555

epic kek-worthy post and thanks for the (You) fellow 'pede, generating activity on Sup Forums in the absence of updons is all about being provocative, the sooner you realize it the better!

Thread can die here.

Sup Forums has become THE battlefield. If you want out of this wild ride you can get off whenever.

bgp.he.net/AS131279

wow, even tumblr can do this and y'all can't

Go to North Korea. Report back in 50 years or in a body bag when they finally let you go.

BY FORCE

northkoreatech.org/the-north-korean-website-list/

mail.silibank.net.kp