Is it true that Germans sharts in lidl ?

Is it true that Germans sharts in lidl ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldi#Geographic_distribution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>german discounters
the shit comes packaged and with a price tag there

yes, but the only people who buy at lidl are either american-tier germans or not germans

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING LIDL TO SWEDEN YOU SHITS? FUCK LIDL WORST MART EVER

>I don't shop at Lidl

>Mart

Do you guys call it this or a store?

fucking nignog it's god tiƤr shop

they have some cheap juice there. if you have no money like in communist shitholer this is good place to buy food

do you prefer aldi more?
also i could the same thing about ikea. absolut garbage.

this.

lidl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> aldi

Nah we don't call it that, it's just a store. Memes.

Fuck Lidl. Aldi all the way.

>mfw L*dl shoppers

Fuck Aldi, Lidl and all other Discounters, i only buy in Rewe.

lidl is ok, just dont buy german stuff from there, they literally have no quality control. once i bought a box of ice creams there, those fake magnum wannabe ice creams they have, and every single one of them had some weird yellow goo spilled all over them, smelled like lemon but fuck that i had to throw them away. there's that and the horse meat scandal. when i go there i just buy stuff made in my country and that's it

aldi is a shit. truly awful food.
lidl for the price is very good. (spoiler: especially their cheese and wine)

>Lidl is bad

You should have sent them an email with pics to get tons of free shit.

All discounters are bad, are you too poor to afford fresh healthy food? Lmaoing at your life

good post ^^

>I only eat fresh and healthy food

Aldi is unironically very good quality in France

Well, the packed (no name) food is mostly produced by the same factories that produce the expensive stuff. Most of the time without changing anything but the packaging. For example a mate of mine worked at a factory that makes expensive convenience food and they really just changed to bags and sold the same stuff to Aldi.

The fresh stuff is often fresher than in other stores because they simply sell shitloads of it so it does not stay in the store for long.

There is no reason why Aldi should be bad.

Aldi is better

aldi is cool but you aren't allowed to bring cars larger than ultracompact into their lot, and you have to leave a wooden nickle in a locking boot, which you get back when you leave. There is also only one employee working there at any given time

must be a euro thing

Anyone who doesn't shop at lidl is an idiot or has too much money.

You realise there is no 'aldi' in Germany, right? It's either north or south. North being far inferior to lidl.

Fuck Aldi, Lidl and Rewe, Edeka is the best discounter.

Literally Lidl is SHART. SHART products, polluted SHART food.

German efficiency and quality my ass. Lidl proves it.

Lidl is already full of shits, so it won't make any difference.

Lild has excellent fresh quality fruit and vegetables because they can buy cheap in bulk, unlike national supermarkets.

Lidl and Netto is bottom of the barrel tier, only white trash and niggers shop there

That was my choice when i lived in Germany

Netto in sweden is not the same as the german one.

You guys want to laugh? Lidl was met here as some miracle messiah bringing lower prices and better quality food, yes you read it right, people thought its going to bring better quality products at lower prices. Imagine living here lads.

Well, then there is no "Aldi" in the whole world.
They literally split the whole world in north and south.
See that map to check if you got North or South. White/Blue is north, Yellow blues south.
www.aldi.com

>Edeka
>discounter

What?

And how did it work out?

I go to whatever is closer, people who think there is anything different between 99% of the products in Lidl/Aldi or Edeka/Rewe are delusional.

Dont go to Kaufland tho.

It barely offered lower prices, but some people are still going there out principle to boycott Lithuanian markets. As for quality, those who had shopped in western European Lidl outright say we had been scammed ones again since we get even worse shit here, lol. Idk myself, I didn't went there yet, but other people are kind of okay with Lidl since they can get products that no one else offers here.

Yeah there is. Aldi outside germany is north.

> since they can get products that no one else offers here.
I meant brands.

Are you some person with... special needs?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldi#Geographic_distribution

Lidl is god-tier and better than laestadian run S-Market or price jewing KKK-Market.

Yeah, at least shit is all they have on their shelves.

Wow why are you so unfriendly?
LIDL had GREEK WEEK last week...

Go back to Pooland, poorfag.

>his country doesnt have coscto .

>aldi is cool but you aren't allowed to bring cars larger than ultracompact into their lot
wat
>one employee working
desu aldis are among the fastest here in terms of waiting time at checkout
they open new registers as soon as the line gets too long
same with lidl
fuck other supermarkets in that regard

Fuck Aldi, Lidl, Rewe and Edeka, Spar is the best discounter

>you need a fucking membership to shop in a suburbia megamall hellhole

heh... I'm a Kaufland and Interspar man myself

If you're not buying by the crates at METRO you are basically a retard.

Utter shit if it's the same Spar as here

This. Absolutely full of dirty people.

>spar
Jonnet ei muista kun oli Spaarit suomessa.

can't get a card bruh

I like Lidl, it's an actual good value supermarket if you want basics. Unlike overpriced shitters like Tesco.

>Using poor as an insult

t. 16 y/o living with mommy and daddy

They had a Greek theme week? Let me guess they had pozzed feta and olive oil? Funny thing is they do German, Brazil, French etc. week here too. Everything i have bought from them was pozzed with the exception of toilet paper and some detergents.

t. poor

>pozzed
what

no, germans piddle in lidl

Slang for HIV-positive used figuratively to say it's dirty/infected/rotten/poisonous/etc.

Ich bin ein Pozzhahnrei

Oh I see.
Pretty sure it's all "pozzed" then at LIDL.
;-)

(We all know he is just butthurt that he is too poor to shop at LIDL lol. pay denbts)

>are you too poor to afford fresh healthy food? Lmaoing at your life
Apprentices, students, single mothers, retired people, ...

From what I can gather germans only shart in the bedroom

scum

Lidl is pronounced leedul m8

Kaufland it great desu.

t. edgy teenager

I'm rich enough to having made the mistake buying your shitty meme products. Never again.

>deletes a post with correct grammar and replaces it with this

yeah, if you're a dumb german

>dumb

FOY

t. I flunked english

In Germany both pronunciations are common.

I once almost sharted in a CVS, can I claim a US passport

It's Lee-Dul. Who pronounces it as Liddle?

Must be a regional thing.

lidl is bad for everything food related.
There are cheapper stores with better food.

It's a Brit thing, for some reason on the adverts over here they say 'liddle'. Just like on the karcher adverts they pronounce it as 'car-cher'. Not quite sure why they do it.

>rich enough to having

Name one.

Twas a mistake and stigma that will follow me for the rest of my life hence the ing.

You make no sense but whatever. -ing is wrong plain and simple, you also forgot an of but it's not funny anymore.

Biedronka.

Saved us when we were in Sweden last week. Everything is so expensive.

>Of

On that one you are correct Sven.

I buy tons of fresh and healthy food from Netto every week because they put everything on sale. Fuck off, medipack.

are you one of those retarded polish nationalists who only buy food 100% made in pooland

BOJKOTUJMY NIEMIECKIE PRODUKTY

It's a continuous guilt and trauma. I can use ing.

Ever been to Shitdl?

Literally the most British thing I have ever read.

I've been to Greece once.

we all know aldi is the best supermarket...

Aldi in Germany is way better than Lidl here
While I also thought Aldi was quite good in some other countries, the quality and variety of their products can differ a lot. So for the 100% Aldi experience, you must be in Germany.

Im literally an Aldi fanboy because here, you can never buy a shitty product due to their high quality standards. They are all at least mediocre, often very good. You can't says this aboud Lidl or Rewe.

Why do they call Aldi Sud "Hofer" in Austria?

I live in Germany and have never seen this.

lidl is a lower class but their prices and products are great

Because it doesn't say "SHIT" you faggot