travel the world
be free

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleforlife.com/9-ways-to-naturally-boost-your-testosterone-production/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this soyboy?

if i had the money

Chinese Kevin Spacey

You gonna give up animal protein? It feminizes men.

I can do that without ditching my computer.

Is this a new stellaris dlc?

Real world is boring.

why would you associate that with this guy who's part of duterte propaganda machine

he hasn't ditched anything, he's state hired

Lol full clip?

I wish to

be free

Yes goyim, spend all your money so you can be drunk in the east, drunk in the west, drunk in the south and drunk in the north. Spend more money to get back home with no experience in anything so that you can't work even if you wanted to. Then brag everyone how you are such a civilized world citizen to the point that everyone just ignores you because you are so fucking annoying childish cunt.

Been there, done that. Rather the PC.

Same shit, world over.

Sound like a bitter wageslave

I live without a computer/laptop (just a smartphone) for months/years at a time traveling. I don't miss much; you can just just about everything on a smartphone, and you need to go WAY into the boonies these days to be away from internet.

Why are you even here?

Demonstrably false.

muscleforlife.com/9-ways-to-naturally-boost-your-testosterone-production/

dumb faggot, this face is cancer

Demonstrably true.

NutritionFacts.org

>muscleforlife
>not linling to science based NuritinFacts.org
Go ahead and search the website. All the sources are linked below each video. NutritionFacts.org proves animal protein is bad and also horrible for testosterone. If your mother ate too much chicken while you were developing in the womb, you had a greater chance of being born with small testicles.

rich people are always saying shit like this. they literally have no clue what it's like to not a have trust fund safety net.

Ur acting like I got enough money to travel the world.