Gotten any scam emails lately, Sup Forums?

Gotten any scam emails lately, Sup Forums?

Post em.

>not using temporary emails for everything
It's almost like you are retarded

>.ru
This is the same hacker how rigged the 2017 USA elections?

Bitcoin confirmed funding the Russians to hack the election.

Find out more on CNN at 11!

I recently got a SHITLOAD of Amazon survey impostors, I'm surprised at the amount that made it past the filter. One had a good domain, something like milkmothers.com or something like that.

the right can't meme

I get shit like this all of the time.

i dont get any emails please send me some

sent ;-)

Last time I got a scamming email it had said he was a wealthy Syrian investor that needed help investing in America due to the wars in Syria

I told them I could offer my expertise in investing for several hundred dollars, and they never replied

I used to work in a government agency and they would deliberately send us malicious emails to test us until a genuine phishing email got around compromising a bunch of accounts and personal data. After an investigation it was found they would copy real malicious emails then edit them to make them fundamentally benign but the phishing email was accidentally forwarded by the chief of security. It didn't help harden people at all as everyone thought every email was a test and they thought they were safe as long as they didn't click any links but in reality they were so vulnerable to XSS attacks.

Da

>temporary emails for everything
boy, that sounds like fun when you're asked for verification or forget your password
there's non pants on head retarded alternatives to using a temp mail for everything, also OP never implied he got spam on his main mail

I don't get emails (or they don't make it past the filter), but every now and then I get fucking 5,000 word Skype invites to the tune of

You could verify the registration before closing the temp mail tab. Also, I think it's more retarded to neglect writing down your passwords inside a Keepass database, or hell, on a fucking piece of paper inside your drawer.

Most of the scams I receive is "attend this conference in bumfuck nowhere" I swear we have done them before and they are super relevant

And if for whatever reason they want another confirmation, for example if the log on IP isn't recognized, you're screwed still.
Like I said, there are non retarded alternatives. You can just use multiple addresses for different purposes, or more convenient still, use email aliases.
You're right about keepass though. My life became so much easier once I set up some aliases and kept all my PWs and usernames in my database. Nothing to worry about ever again.

Loving every laugh.
Have you never been asked to change a password? Do you really expect me to believe that you still have the passwords of 5+ year old accounts? Are you a complete NEET?
I swear, Sup Forums is a complete freak show. Every single thread there is some wacko who comes in and starts telling everyone that his own little retarded way of doing this is the correct one.

>using the same account for five years
Bet you are signing up every website with your Gmail address lmao

Holy shit, are you really making new accounts every time you want to use a service? How autistic can you get?

damn son

Signing up literally takes the same amount of time wasted by opening my keepass database and copy-pasting the email/password before the timer runs out.

And what exactly have you accomplished this way, apart from needing to waste time setting your account up?

Well
-I don't have to remember any of my passwords
-I don't receive scam mail
-Better privacy
-My sins are forgiven every time I make another account

My Gmail filters all scam e-mail :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose