>that feel when installing GNU/Linux alone after dualbooting for a year

youtu.be/NBE-uBgtINg

Kek'd

posted

Have you?

Plenty of cuties out there

>mfw installed Xubuntu

>tfw freedom

>mfw when opening this thread right after running sudo pacman -Syu on Arch Linux which is the best distro since it teaches me all about how Linux works

Here’s to feeling good all the time.

>Arch Linux which is the best distro since it teaches me all about how Linux works
>teaches me all about how Linux works

That's your excuse to run this broken ass distro?

when wine will be able to run every program without problems?
will this day even happen?

>63876376

>facebook filename

Will never happen, and I think Wine is a complete waste of time. Native applications runs so much better, and I think most people are better of just running Windows when they need Windows applications. Either Windows on bare metal or in a virtual machine.

mfw on macOS

>claims to use MacOS
>posts picture of muscular/gay looking dude

I won't lie, this is definitely me when I'm driving

That's Jason Momoa you philistine.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as muscular/gay, is in fact, muscular/gay, or as I've recently taken to calling it, muscular plus gay. Aquaman is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning DCU system made useful by the DCU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full hunk as defined by LGBT.

literally who?

Stargate Atlantis. Go watch Stargate, then Stargate SG-1, then Stargate Atlantis. Stargate Universe is optional.

i've seen the movie, and all of SG-1, but dropped atlantis pretty early into it

Currently on KDE Neon, mfw levels of coziness that shouldn't even be possible

>mfw i see a friend or coworker being screwed by windows and still defending it or shrugging because "That's the only thing i know how to use".

Deepin boredom

that's cool that studies have been done on this

well, at least I can post in ricing thread

>applefags are literally fags

>Reuters
I'd really want the source paper though. I'm biased in favor of this but news tend to report studies very poorly.

It's an ancient meme.

>breaking the state law regarding authorized access to information systems by deleting "Administrator" password from SAM, while live-booted in Kali, using 2 copy-pasted commands from da internet to take control over local library's computer for the simple need to help with IT maintenance (updating Winders that's under some shitty 3rd-party domain where the whole project was a cash-siphoning scam from state budget and no one gives a fuck, also install printer drivers)
>using 11GB of rainbow tables to re-hash admin passwords of 2 other compuers
>generate a trojan that the most up to date windorz security essentials doesn't give a fuck about
>starting to enthusiastically read about KRACK vulnerability of WPA1 / WPA2-PSK that at this point basically seems to affect every regular home router out there

get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>starting to enthusiastically read about KRACK vulnerability of WPA1 / WPA2-PSK that at this point basically seems to affect every regular home router out there
That's why I don't have WiFi router.

The only good one so far. Taking a shit in an empty field is my idea of freedom.

Designated shitting meadow?

Holy shit that's my cut of the video that extended the lead up and how long you let it go on for extra effect.
Why the fuck did they ruin the quality? How do you even fuck gifs like this? It has to be the stupid Tumblr ad.

KDE is top comfy

>fixing niggered up xorg.conf is the archfag idea of learning

>windows users are dumb
>linux users are genius-paedophiles/paranoic and in general mentally unstable folk
>mac users are faggots
studies proving what we've known for years.