Tell me about the culture and customs of North Africa

Tell me about the culture and customs of North Africa

It's a mix of Arabian and Berber culture with a bit of European.
Most people live on the coastal cities, but there are still a few nomadic Bedouin tribes that live on the desert.

Women are beautiful.

Aryans.

ⵙⴰⵍⴰⵎ

noooo i am a tu*k

feels like a mix of spain and eastern europe, but in arabic and muslim

no why post this she is ugly+ don't use this ar*bic world

I don't care about her, the outfit is pretty traditional though

We speak arabic, we write in arabic, our cities are planned like arab-muslim cities, we used to dress like arabs, and we profited from each other's discoveries which means we had a very similar culture and mindset. I'm all for cultural coherence, and linguistic coherence, but saying we weren't at least influenced by arabs and arabic is a lie.

Not true there are zero bedouins in Morocco proper except for the sahara and the majority of Moroccan cities aren't near the coast and there's lots of people who live in the mountainous areas

Its shit . marriages are too expensive autistic and tall . there are like 4 phases for marriage . islam is shit . music can be very loud and shit and stupid .people are perverts , filthy , unrespectful in general . Women are either foxes or just dumb slaves . Too much shitty french influence . food is good tho

All you need to know

This

Replace Tunisia with a bunch of old men drinking olive oil, and it will be correct.

Be nice Schlomo, aren't a lot of your people from that region?

That's why I know

our dress are berbere our food is berbere cities name are berbere

>Drinking olive oil
Disgusting

Hoq is the Maghreb like Eastern Europe?

I imagine the culture to be a mixture of Saudi and West African with a bit of French thrown in for the cities.

>Saudi and West African with a bit of French thrown in
The maghreb has its own culture, the niggers itt who say otherwise don't live here and are just talking out of their asses

there's little to no African influence in the maghreb to be honest
the culture in the maghreb proper (libya and mauritania aren't really maghreb sorry libyanon) is a mixture of berber,arabic,French and Turkish

Yes, of course we're berber too but since berbers don't exist outside of north Africa, how do you expect people to relate to that ?

Based Ibn Khaldoun

Noice he guessed the rise of the bourgeoisie and the decay of the aristocrats

Have people forgotten the high quality olive oil meme? The good old days...