Now that Lebanon is a muslim majority country, it should be given to the Free Syrian Army

now that Lebanon is a muslim majority country, it should be given to the Free Syrian Army

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Lebanon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>American education

fact: Lebanon has a muslim majority. Why not allow majority rule and democracy?

Could you elaborate on the logic behind this statement?

>it should be given to the Free Syrian Army

Like they were actually Syrians.

Just """"bring democracy"""" in that land FFS

>free
>syrian
>army

see

lebanon is owned by the hezbollah, a muslim extremist group. they are alligned with Iran and the assad government. why would they take the FSA.

because we'd bomb them and assad, allowing the FSA to fill the vacuum

another Iranian puppet would fill the vacuum.

> FSA
Implying that's not just a jihadi meme

>Saudi-paid jihadi meme*

not when the FSA will fight iran

It should be a Christian israel. Hezbollah can stay though.

No. It should remain independent as it is. Whatever the Lebanese people want is what should happen. Stop trying to butt your way into every political skirmish. Sometimes it's best to fuck off.

My thoughts are that you should hang yourself you fucking faggot

>lebanon is owned by the hezbollah
no it's not, the goverment is just cucked by them that is all

practically the same thing

nah, maybe from your perspective
but for ours is a whole completely different thing

Lebanon is 54% muslim now. Why shouldn't they control the country? Give me one (1) reason.

from* its*
Because the 45% has a say in everything?
The thing foreigners understand wrong is that it's not really 54% vs 45%
It's actually sunni vs shia vs christians
It's not as simple as you think it is. The christians may only be 45% of the population but they hold enough power as the muslims
They also contribute to the economy better as most mudshits are theives and jews

le Sup Forums user

Lebanon is an Islamic Arab nation.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Lebanon

it doesn't matter what they think they're not in the majority while we are. Shias will stop being shitters and will eventually work with sunnis

the question is how much violence will it take to obtain majority rule, it's only a matter of time and the clock is ticking down for the christians unless their jew friends intervene

when they counted Druze as Muslims
that Islam percentage of Lebanon was 60%

Do you like hezbollah?

>it doesn't matter what they think they're not in the majority while we are.
But it does, they hold actual governmental power. The only useless seat they have is the presidential seat.
> Shias will stop being shitters and will eventually work with sunnis
That is completely untrue, we'd rather and are already cooperating with the Christians than to cooperate with the sunnis.
>the question is how much violence will it take to obtain majority rule, it's only a matter of time and the clock is ticking down for the christians unless their jew friends intervene
Also not true, we live in harmony you idiot, as long as we don't talk politics.
A new generation is growing, it's secular for the most part and wants to end all sectarianism and strife in the country, but it'll take years before they'll be able to achieve anything as they're all mostly godless hippies.

can you confirm that:

do the math, reatard.

>That is completely untrue, we'd rather and are already cooperating with the Christians than to cooperate with the sunnis.
>we live in harmony
>A new generation is growing, it's secular

then you'll be killed, either by the FSA or ISIS. How does it feel to be the cancer holding the islamic world back? Move to europe if you want to be a sissy

Religiously, the druze were originally shia before creating their own religion, however they keep denying that due to obvious reasons and some of their own.
So yes, and no. Druze behave different from muslims, you have some in your country so you should have some idea how they behave. But overall yeah they'd be 60%.

cheers

>63879469
Im pretty sure Hezbollah would rek ISIS.

American's should really stop posting

>then you'll be killed, either by the FSA or ISIS.
You are extremely delusional. What makes you think they'll win that war over the borders in syria? The reason hezbollah went in to save assad's ass wasn't just because of old ally bullshit and securing new ways to transport weapons from Iran. It was out of fear, because as soon as ISIS would have taken Syria the next target would have been Lebanon. They wouldn't just watch over us from the border and wave at us, they'd wreck havoc immediately.
>How does it feel to be the cancer holding the islamic world back?
If anything it's FSA and ISIS aka Saudi Arabia that is holding the muslim world back, actually it sent it back to the stone age.
>Move to europe if you want to be a sissy
Fuck off yank, your country is part of the fucked up shit happening to the middle east

do they drink or smoke or anything like that?

I don't know if they're allowed to, actually I do but I can't remember. I had a druze friend who'd tell me about his religion (even though he shouldn't)
He drinks and goes to pubs and shit, but that could just be him.

Draw a line diagonally down the middle and cede the eastern half to Syria

Answer pliss

They believe that a man will give birth to the Messiah. That's why they wear funny pants to catch him when he'll be born - you wouldn't want him to fall on the floor and break his head, would you?

>What makes you think they'll win that war over the borders in syria?

because Sunnis have the numbers for it and christians are weak

>Fuck off yank, your country is part of the fucked up shit happening to the middle east

I'm actually Egyptian :^)

Sometimes yes, sometimes no

I do have an appreciation for them though.
They also believe that their numbers are fixed, which is fucking retarded.
>because Sunnis have the numbers for it and christians are weak
Numbers means shit in this day and age
See: Six day war
>I'm actually Egyptian :^)
Unironically hang yourself

>1/64 Egyprian coming through i now know everything about the middle east
ISIS is losing ground in Syria, hopefully the FSA will be next to lose. Hezzbollah fought against Israel, you think they consider ISIS much harder?

He's Muslim

Lebanon is rightful Christian clay

then why couldn't murrica stop 9/11? Islam will prevail inshallah

I was born in Cairo

dick tip?

That would mean you just replied to yourself, either you're lying or you're a retard