Do you like London?

Do you like London?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that is full of mudslimes and niggers?
I really want to go on exchange to London so tell me about it.

2expensive4elmexicANO

Depends on where you go. Some parts there are virtually none, others you will see tons of people who look they walked straight off a field in Afghanistan

Any zones to avoid?
My public uni will pay for everything :^)

L O N D O N

anywhere in zone 1 or 2 is fine........... apart from tower hamlets.

YES

>Is it true that is full of mudslimes and niggers?

Here's the stats for you to judge for yourself. Ethnicity:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity

Religion:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Religion

I like liverpool street station. it's the only place in London where I can feel like I'm in Tokyo (I mean modern buildings)

yes, i moved to there from new york. prefer NY but london has its perks.

new nighttube is based, no more 3 hour buses back to richmond for me

Ok thanks i guess
Thanks for that

I like it, even though if it's one ugly city

Your Mum is ugly

lies, only central and victoria run at night

I like Liverpool Street Station as well, but if you like modern buildings you should visit the Docklands. Much more modern.

district's coming in autumn

soon.jpg

no

Too many brown people

Bloody racist

Brentcross, woodgreen, towerhamlets etc

When is the Overground going 24 hours?

Yes

It's true unfortunaltey

Northern Line also

Are you benders ready to SKYCYCLE!?

Croydon Brixton, mainly at night.

Enjoy going into London, but wouldn't want live there.

That would be cool af desu senpai

upovoated

I got back from a 5 day London trip about 45 minutes ago actually.
Really enjoyed it, pity about all the people though.

Thinking of going back when maybe it is a bit quieter (winter?) so I can hear myself think.

I'd like to live there personally, and probably will have to in the line of work i plan on getting into.

>will have to in the line of work i plan on getting into.

Professional paki bender?

no

I really liked London. I went there twice to see Babymetal, and feel most at home away from home while in London. Wouldn't mind living there for a year or two, it was a really beautiful and vibrant city.

To Paris it is....incomparable. It is....la merde de un putain, no?

>TFW Zone 5
Basically Middlesex t.b.h

>I went there twice to see Babymetal

yes

it would unironically be the worlds best megacity without all the ethnics ruining it

Yeah she's alright, had fun when I visited, half the fun was laughing at all of the station names on the tubes

Cockfosters? Tooting? Come on that shit is hilarious

shartsville is my personal fave

Yes. I want to move there when I graduate from uni.

most people on jeremy kyle are northern. it's filmed in manchester

Need 10 million people to be a mega city but London only has about 8 million. Honestly I hope London just goes full Tokyo and expands it's population to 40 million, we're a tiny island and it is the only way we can have any relevance in the next century is by increasing our population.

Plus neon lights are sci fi and shit

>hope London just goes full Tokyo and expands it's population to 40 million
It's packed enough as it is.

London's not really packed mate.

>Honestly I hope London just goes full Tokyo and expands it's population to 40 million

Uhh, where will you find these extra 32 million? Pakistan?

Yes t.camden

Probably European refugees once the EU turns into the United Caliphate of Europe

>zone 2
Poortherner please

>camden
Are you black?

2017 :(

Sorry zao Covent Garden too expensive for you :~~)

I'm not sure what that means but
> nearly 35% of Camden’s overall population are estimated to be from a black minority ethnic group (BME) background.

camden isn't that black, it's more Remain voting youthful hipster now.

>Remain
That's more evidence it's black.

I didn't. Just a big city that's too expensive. They're all over the world. I got arrested there in like 2010, as well. Cops are nice, at least.

Food was just as terrible as expected.

>Honestly I hope London just goes full Tokyo and expands it's population to 40 million, we're a tiny island and it is the only way we can have any relevance in the next century is by increasing our population
I like cities, they're great for nights out and that but you need a large rural/natural hinterland

>I got arrested there in like 2010, as well.
Did you shart in the pub?

>27 boroughs voted in
>That's more evidence it's black.
???

It was right when the whole "knives are the devil" thing started. I had come over from Ireland by boat and so I was never searched, and I had a knife with a blade about 4 or 5 inches long. I was about to visit parliment, saw the metal detectors, and noped out. They saw that and put me in a cell for two days.

Better food there than what I was eating at the time.

Anyway, they knew I wasn't a domestic fucking terrorist or whatever, confiscated the knife, and let me out despite orders to send me back to America after a month's stay in jail, provided I got the fuck out of the country. They were really nice.

>Letting some loony yank who posts on Sup Forums out into the general public

Absolutely disgusted with out police force t.b.h

>Food was just as terrible as expected.
>In London

You're either lying or memeing

If he only ate at Paki chicken shops and MaccyDs I could understand.

Yeah, they had driven me all over the fucking city in the back of a paddywagon to get there, and the inside windows were so scratched up and graffittied that I couldn't see. So I had no idea where I was at about 10pm when they let me out, and I had to wander the city for a long, long time to figure out where my hostel was.

Camden is a large borugh

no, fucking shithole

>AND HE GOT A STATE FUNDED TAXI RIDE

Seething.

I don't mean to meme, but every place I ate at the food was bland and largely tasteless. Maybe it's changed in the last 6 years, I donno.

>Got fish and chips first day
>Literally no flavor
Shit was like 15 britbux, too. I was like
"Why is the fried fish and other cuisine better in bumblefuck, WI than fucking London?"

fish and chips is great in london though, where did you go?

We've got pretty fucking balling fish and chips in bumblefuck, Wisco, so maybe I'm biased. But the stuff that I got could have been paper mache.

I don't remember where, though. I think I was pretty close to the main drag, though.

You bought a knife as a souvenir?

Lads why is franco manca so good?
Also any other good cheep restaurants?

No, I brought one from home. Everybody carries a knife in my state. Shit is useful.

like Pokemon XD

10.00, perfect score

Icco is so based and extremely cheap.

ngl fish and chips doesn't have any flavour, it's just battered cod, cod doesn't taste of anything.

I still like it though.

>Shit is useful.

Funny how yanks who carry knives say this. Why don't you just admit you want one for self defence.

If he wanted something for self defence he'd just by a Baby Killer 9000 with extended clips and lazer sights...

If I needed to defend myself with a knife I am in a pretty shitty situation already, and I would be thinking, "Shit, why don't I have a gun?" Open carry and concealed carry are both legal where I live. I haven't had to shoot anyone, either. If I was living in the city, I would keep one in my glove box in my car in case someone tried to jack me.

You use the knife to cut things, open things, etc. It's a tool that I use like once every other day.

I have a swiss army knife thing in my wallet and use the scissors far more than the knife desu

>West
Boring af unless you're a millionaire, besides few nice cultural/art spots and pleasant architecture. Crawling with nouveau riche Russian/Arab plebs. Wouldn't mind living in Pimlico when I'm a bit older desu.

>North
A bit dull tbqh, but nice enough and a decent variety of social groups and scenes.

>East
Hackney and Dalston are still fun, Shoreditch is played out AF, full of Essex lads. Stratford and further West are shitholes with no redeeming features.

>Central
meh, tourists eveywhere, little of interest.

>South
Jackpot baby, this is the most dynamic area of London atm. Bermondsey, Camberwell, Peckham, Dulwich...it's the one. Brixton and Clapham are shite though.

Yeah, cutting open electronics packages is like half the reason I have one.

>England in charge of knives

London isn't England m8

Question why "England" when the rest of the union also has the same laws, Scotland even worse when it comes to owning air rifles.

t. craeg Dhomhnuill