How do shitskins afford living in Paris when it's so yerribly expensive...

How do shitskins afford living in Paris when it's so yerribly expensive? Do their families of 10 live in trash bins or what?
Don't tell me about thre welfare meme, it's a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/21/chinese-immigrants-demand-protection-from-paris-muggers/
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6759863/f0acfbd7/in_somalie_was_ik_chauffeur.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welfare is not a joke especially for big families.

Kuks pay bulls
Easy

Social basements are shit tier and yoy can't live good on welfare
So why do they come to France if they can live in luxurious mansions in Algeria?

>interesting thread
>nobody posts

>shitposting about snart or gay cops
>9000 posts

they sacrifice luxury for family life. Truly family values

I wonder this aswell, I think they are son of Nigerian king that pretend to be bandit

Many people living in tiny apartments contributing to expenses.

Yulia is a qt

would marry

>How do shitskins afford living in Paris when it's so yerribly expensive?
They live in social housing and get welfare. Third worlders have no dignity. Pic related.

muh dick

More Paris.

More Yulia

she is perfect

pls be my gf

she is 18 btw so don't delet

Literally looks like Somalia.

looks like Berlin, it's not that bad acually

it's ghetto what i must see?

>you will never kiss her

Berlin is fucking huge, but easy enough to navigate with Google maps.

Nice city imo, I enjoyed my stay

There are places in Berlin that look similar to Paris ghettos

Never really seen, only ventured as far as tegel (where I am now) to East side gallery

Looks like an average hood in Eastern Europe.

That's where third worlders live. It answers OP's question.

she is aging better than american gymnasts

I know, places like that are not uncommon in Europe, I wouldn't call it Somalia-tier

Yep

The difference is in crime statistics. The architecture may be common but it's the people that ruin the neighbourhood.

Looks like an average hood in Brazil every time it rains
The trashy kid included btw

>Amerirapes

They shart while they rape.

makes you think

>not per capita

You understand the difference right and why your image is irrelevant?

I have the image for per capita just give me a minute.

Look at the rightmost column.

>100 hours in Gimp

>shitskins

Are you implying that people with dark skin colour don't have jobs at all in Paris?

When I was in Paris everyone from the bus and taxi drivers to the people working in restaurants and supermarkets were people of colour.

This Sup Forums meme needs to die

>This Sup Forums meme needs to die
>it will be killed with anecdotes and not by statistics

Seeing coloured people at work does not invalidate the fact that they are disproportionately unemployed per capita. The French are reluctant to do diligent statistics but the fact Muslims are disproportionately unemployed in other countries is a statistical fact. Moreover, 70% of prisoners in France are Muslim.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html

Post statistics if you want "memes" to die, especially if those "memes" are based on facts.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/21/chinese-immigrants-demand-protection-from-paris-muggers/

The graph you posted has nothing to do with crime. It's about how many people in The Netherlands receive welfare and it's not unusual for refugee populations to live on welfare.

The graph I posted is about unemployment in Netherlands. The telegraph story I linked is about prisoners. You're a very stupid person.

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6759863/f0acfbd7/in_somalie_was_ik_chauffeur.html

>I do not have a driver's license
kek

>Pakistan
>India
They don't look that bad.

NO FUCKFACE, I actually speak Dutch. It reads: Percentage of people on welfare per country.

I went to school with a lot of Hindus. They are very "docile".

Baм /po нa двaчe нe хвaтaeт чтo ли? SERIOUSL?. Дaжe нe тaк. SIRIUSLY?

I know what it reads. You again missed the point of yet another post. The point was that I linked the article about 70% of prisoners being Muslim. Are you African? This is getting tiresome. I think you still owe me gravel.

They never bit you, right?

No. But I did have Jamaicans begging for quarters in front of the cafeteria. I was afraid of getting bit by them so I had to be firm like a dog whisperer.

>People with jobs can't afford appartments
>People on benefits and 'asylum seekers' are given apartments free of charge

True in Berlin, Paris, London and Oslo

Only jamaicans do that, right?

So do Russians believe the Russians that look have Asian or Arab are Russian too if they speak it? or are they like our Mexicans where we just accept they will be here?

In that high school, yes. It was on the edge of the south Asian and Caribbean communities. The samples from other communities weren't as large.

Not him but even if it was, Turks are over 5x overrepresented despite being a sizable non-refugee minority in the Netherlands

While it is easy to argue KH efficiency of immigration and claim that that makes it good, statistics like this reveal that immigration causes social problems, divides societies among ethnic lines, creates crime and instability

Immigration should be limited and very thoroughly screened in Europe. In Canada and the US it's ok to have more since we only attract the best anyway

Is prostitution illegal in Canada?

>2ch's Sup Forums isn't enough, huh?
Sup Forums on 4ch is more interesting place with many different nationalities.