What are some Sup Forums recommended YouTube channels?

What are some Sup Forums recommended YouTube channels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-vJxez9UF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You probably haven't heard of them since you're asking a question like this, but there's this channel called LinusTechTips (LTT for short) and their videos are relevant, pertinent, and informative to the average, everyday tech consumer and enthusiast.

LGR
Druaga1
Level1techs
Druaga1 again

I like Louis rossman.
I used to watch Bryan lunduke, and Luke smith, but they're both kind of shit. Lunduke is just a shill, and Luke smith parrots off Sup Forums meta but pretends like he actually knows shit.

Also just wait for the tripcode shill to show up. I checked out his channel and it's just some Mexican with a lisp making thinkpad videos, but they aren't fun and you don't learn anything from them either.

Gamers Nexus

Pewdiepie

8-bit guy for '80s stuff and lord karnage for gaymes

Louis Rossmann, /ourmanlet/

Steve, stop posting and go back to shitting on case thermals.
Also where's the cougar panzer review?

Ben Ketel ?

The Obsolete Geek

he doesn't make many videos but they're good

I wonder if they had another cop hold his head down so it didn't hit the roof while the other two hoisted him into the car.

Casey Neistat

Do Moreā„¢

I activate the librejs feature on GNU Icecat. I can't watch YouTube videos. It's better that way.

I recommend you stop watching shilling on an advertising website.

Lunduke is a fakeass twat and a pouting poser. It was hilarious when Stallman upset him on the Linux action show and he couldn't control his face properly when he got angry.

Level1
Bryan Lunduke
PC Perspective
DigitalFoundry

This.

Bisqwit.

3blue1brown
it's about math so more /sci/ related, but there are nice videos about deep learning and crypto/blockchain

YouTube has become too much like television. Dropped.

Linux tech tips

reported.

This

Mah nigga

T E C H D E A L S

why are finns so apt with computers?

Hardware Unboxed

Hardware Canucks

TechTablets.com

ThioJoe is the only correct answer.

8bit guy
techmoan
louis rossman

>Bisqwit
>a kike
no thanks.

Wrong.

what's right then asshole?

Computerphile, in case you didn't know about it, hands down one of the most interesting and competent technology-related channels on that platform

Adrian Black has some decent content, especially for /retro/ people

Someone plz make happy merchant of 8 bit Goy.

no but you can have this

Love this channel, especially the ones with Professor Brailsford. He's such a comfy grampa.

>Lunduke is a fakeass twat
Told you all. I hope you Lunduke subscribers are watching his Gentoo live stream.

Hey smokers!

>ctrl-f ave
>no hits
Isn't AvE common knowledge by now?

youtube.com/watch?v=j-vJxez9UF8