You guys realise that there's more to no-NN then making reddit fags butthurt?

You guys realise that there's more to no-NN then making reddit fags butthurt?
It doesn't' even matter if you're left or right political, it will still fuck you over.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uXsCaakZD8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU?t=2h4m1s
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU?t=1h42m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A
youtube.com/watch?v=tgZHsh5-J3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck cares? It has been repealed and no amount of Sup Forums shilling can change that.

I think it's too late to try to talk sense into the manchildren. Or it was always futile.

It makes no sense to support the big corps in this fight, yet they do. It has to be pubescent rebellion or something, which means the "adults" will never convince them (unless the kiddos grow up, which might not happen with those over 20).

Wheres the proof?

I think it should have been up to Pajeet Pai to present proof that repealing NN would make the situation better.

This has never been a political issue. Net Neutrality is good, no matter of your political beliefs.

I think it's important for everyone to remember this.

>Net Neutrality is good.
>Being a Patriot is good.
>There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to protect children.

Point is that NN legislation (as it is) isn't the same as NN.

>big ISP business lobby and even commit massive fraud abusing their customer's personal data to push it
>they plant they shill for it and wait for GOP administration which is pro-business, anti-consumer, to do this
>definitely not a proof that this shit has been pushed down our throats to benefit only them big corps which already deep pockets

>unironically linking to h3h3

>>>/reddit/

It's sad.
We literally let an ex-ISP Associate General Counsel run the FCC and change laws by getting paid under the table.
So much for democracy and freedom.

>net neutrality discarded
>ISPs get to rape their customers and massive internet companies (Netflix, Google, Twitter, etc.) continue to dominate the market
>new startups get raped

Good job, Amerimutts. Good job. Hope you like cock in your 56% mongrel ass.

Will e621 get blacklisted?

>Will e621 get blacklisted?
hopefully

No-nn is objectively a good thing. Poor retards don't even deserve to use the internet, they should be blocked/throttled.

This has nothing to do with it, huge companies now dividing the internet that's supposed to be open into pieces just to profit from it.
Like dedicating traffic to Netflix to allow them to stream 4k over their old systems, still cheaper than upgrading. Everybody wins but the end-user.

Not to mention, shouldn't it be a problem if a country is so hollow it allows a person who used to work in a high place in a ISP to run the FCC? It would be so easy to manipulate such a person, that just what happened.

You're just saying "I have money so I can pay to be part of the cool sheep club!".

can we at least talk about it when something actually happens?

Most of these have nothing to do with net neutrality.

The rest would arguably fall into the NN exemptions.

It's already happening though.
You're like the guy who won't notice it before it's already over.

It was decided in the summer or long before that. Nobody cares what is your opinion, no matter what is your stance

So, we aren't a democracy anymore?
So, we shouldn't fight the big guys screwing us over?

I guess Yuropoors are right, we are like sheep these days.

I wonder what would happen if someone straight up murdered Ajit Pai
I mean surely this has to have driven some autist over the edge

Any time a Federal agency chooses to relinquish power, you've just got to be suspicious. The FCC has a history of being control-freak nazis, and repealing net neutrality just doesn't jive with that history. Anyone who knows about radio will certainly agree. You really have to question their decision to remove themselves from a vibrant and growing technology, and leaving themselves control of dying tech like radio and television. Seems like suicide, in a sense.

You can only fight with money which you don't have.

I bet a Sup Forumsfag would do it. Cartoonfags are the most unstable.

>actually listened to the arguments of the guys that voted for the repeal
They actually have decent logical arguments. leddit is just overreacting like usual.

Like what?

What would those be?

if it hurts communist cucks, then I am against net neutrality.

>hurts communist

We have a rich man here.

no, I actually like freedom, not like many communist cucks

Explain how less government regulation is going to fuck me over commie?

You'll pay more.

As simple as that.

I miss the Kennedy-era. At least then calling someone "commie" has some meaning.

>You'll pay more.
You mean possibly pay more and have the ability to pick and choose my ISP. Since the line carrier laws are now essentially mute once google wins the next few lawsuits.

>Waaaaaaaah communism!!!!
>Wait, I might have to pay more? Well, only possibly, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias

Well, this may actually be the one instance in which someone else is more corrupt than our government. That Indian bastard is part of the swamp that was supposed to be drained and he makes no attempt to hide the fact.

>private companies controlling government bodies in order to create monopolies is pro-capitalism
cmon son

youtu.be/8d_202l55LU?t=2h4m1s

If you want to watch from the beginning:
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU?t=1h42m44s

You'd have to pay more no matter what happened. People need to understand this. Corporations pay government to help them increase the amount of money they can squeeze out of the people.

How comes no one cares about freedom from 9-5 where you spend most of your time/life.

It's just some imaginary bullshit burgers are fed with from early age yet all those freedoms end with simple "yes boss" on the every fucking morning till the end of your life.

>have the ability to pick and choose my ISP
Do you think there isn't a cartel among ISPs to "solve" that? Also i can't see, how NN blocked them to break the monopoly of many areas.

>WIKI
Thanks reddit.
You could... you ready for this? You could just not support that ISP you deem bad? Really crazy notion in 2017 I know.

What do you do when you only have access to one ISP in your area?

131K dislikes, that's something :-)

Literally the idiot on the left represents reddit:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A

Can't handle the facts so he just starts screaming the former FCC head.

The same thing I do if there's only one restaurant in town.

Because instead of the gov't fucking us in the ass it will be mega corporations fucking us in the ass, except mega corporations have much bigger, thicker dicks. Hopefully that cleared things up for you.

>Corporations pay government to help them increase the amount of money they can squeeze out of the people.
And they pay government to provide tax shelters to further screw the people. This bullshit is getting ridiculous.

I'm euro but this looks quite simple to me.

ISPs should only provide data line. What goes through it is none of their business.

They've given up even trying to pretend. GOP at its heart has always been about enacting policy that benefit corporations and the already rich. They had effective marketing by shoe horning Christians, abortions, and tricking poor whites into believing that being poor is simply their own fault and if they worked hard enough, digging coal or doing enough oil changes, they would stop being temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

Trump blew all that up and they know they have about 1-3 years left to get their Christmas list before the party falls apart due to all the fractions in it currently. Whats sad is how the democrats are barely capitalizing on this, but hopefully the Jones election showed them to stop trying to chase after this tiny portion of the white population that went Obama and then Trump and to double down on the people that actually support them.

>we live in an era where people will decide on critical national policies solely based on what the other side of the political spectrum doesn't support

Thanks you contrarian faggots.

>You guys realise that there's more to no-NN then making reddit fags butthurt?

Name one(1) way the repeal of net neutrality has affected me other than:

1. raised awareness of meshnets (a positive effect)
2. pissed off reditors (a great source of entertainment and it shortens their lifespan. both are positive)

You have 1 minute.

>I'm euro
Opinion discarded.
Ya dem ebil corpartions!

Comcast injecting js into all websites that tells a lie so you have to pay them more money

There is none.

That doesn't have anything to do with net neutrality.

>solely based on what the other side of the political spectrum doesn't support

Chairman Pajeet was selected by Obama and Trump.

Your cheeks are bulging with corporate jizz m8. Hope that ironic contrarian thing keeps doing well for you after you move out of your parents place and actually have to pay bills.

However isn't that what's america all about, getting rich (or die trying). It's like core american value so it's logical its laws would benefit more those that are successful/rich.

t. killary clinton/bernie supporter

>You guys realise that there's more to no-NN then making reddit fags butthurt?
right, also making Americans butthurt

>ISPs should only provide data line. What goes through it is none of their business.
That's how it is supposed to be. ISP's dreamed this shit up to take advantage of our dependence on the internet. Why aren't people screaming about these fucks getting away with charging us for a given bandwidth and not being able to supply it? If ISP's like Comcast can't keep up with demand, what's their fucking excuse for not upgrading their infrastructure? And how the fuck can people argue the little guys will benefit, if multibillion dollar companies can't supply the demands? It's all a fucking lie. TV is dying, the ISP's are looking to retain a certain level of profit, end of story.

>literally admitting fast lanes
At least the ambulance car can stream the super bowl in 4K.

Democrats believe, sometimes too much, that people need help achieving the middle class. Republican law makers believe that since they were born into wealth or they got lucky that other people are inherent failures. Building a single business capable of supporting yourself is hard work but doable, building a business that actually can get you rich is a lot hard work and a lot of luck unless you're already rich and connected.

>contrarian
I forget sometimes that I live in a time were believing in the constitution and capitalism makes me evil.

Inb4 some retard comes in about crony capitalism.

It's obvious that Ajit Pajeet was paid off

>inb4 new isps will come up
>inb4 inb4 new isps would be too weak and unstable and expensive
> inb4 inb4 inb4 wait for the free market to make them good/suck it up for a greater cause

1. Where is the proofs?
2. I don't have Comcast.

This has nothing to do with neither, unless you're on a ISP companies board or run a high demand service, you are the looser.
Communist cuck or not.

>commie
this is no better than communism, the power is held by corporation and not the government

That hasn't been true for decades, not even in Europe.

There is an entire field of research dedicated network to optimization techniques by treating different types of data differently.

Holy shit.
Fucking burn, fucking BTFO user.

Not even satire, this is pretty damn accurate what you just said.

The problem isn't fucking net neutrality
If ISPs didn't have everyone by the balls we would be able to just move to a provider that doesn't fuck us over. NN exists to stop them fucking us over quite as hard as they would otherwise

it's like asking a rapist to wear a condom

Restricting what companies can do with the software on their routers is an infringement of Stallman's freedoms 0 and 1. This is way better.

>ISPs should only provide data line. What goes through it is none of their business.
This is why internet in EU is so good.
Don't even have to have a VPN to pirate software and entertainment from US corporations. Feels good man.

I've seen people losing their shit about it on Comcast's Forums.

>Ajit Pajeet pooed in your mouth
>at least the plebbitors got fucked by the smell

Sorry that falls under
>2. pissed off reditors (a great source of entertainment and it shortens their lifespan. both are positive)

Still needs to pass Congress.
Netflix has already announced they're taking legal action, and I'm willing to bet Google and co. are following suit, this thing is going to get tied up in court until this retard is out of a job.

More like Chairman Pajeet shitted down Redditor's throats and I have to walk around some of the vomit.

>Trump for the lulz!
>Dismantle health care for the lulz!
>Fuck over the middle class and poor for the lulz!
>Destroy America's competitiveness in the tech center for the lulz!

Its all good because reddit hates it!

the notion of posting on a forum dedicated to a specific telecommunications company in 2017 seems absolutely absurd to me

They fought hard and won the market. By its will they have earned this situation.
You have no right to object to that.

>most
No
>exemptions
False

Elaborate.

ok

based pajeet cleansing the internet of americans

Most ISPs worked land deals to give them a monopoly preventing others from offering better service

It must be nice to live in denial.

It's nothing to lose, let's watch the world burn mentality.

Sure if you use their routers and agree to their TOS.
Otherwise you should just get a line into the internet from the ISP and nothing more, instead of ISPs deciding what goes on on that line (unless it's against state or government laws).

Yes? That's what I said. They did the legwork to get where they are. Lesser competitors did not.

The market has been rewarded to the worthy. If anything that's a cause for celebration; true winners emerged from chaos.

>muh trump
Chairman Pajeet was an Obama appointment.

Like I said before. I don't have Comcast. Even if redditors complaining about Comcast was proof this doesn't affect me.

I think it exists only because Comcast couldn't handle the volume of angry phone calls, if it didn't. They've been voted the most hated company in America many years in a row. They are complete shit bags.

>Name one(1) way the repeal of net neutrality has affected me other than:
1. raised awareness of meshnets (a positive effect)
2. pissed off reditors (a great source of entertainment and it shortens their lifespan. both are positive)
You have 1 minute.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgZHsh5-J3A

At least Obama administration has able people, while Trump only can finish his breakfast.

>meshnets
Get out of here with that hippie, retard, shit. Go tend your communal garden, or something.

>haha DRUMPF amirite haha
Man do you people even see how you sound?