/balk/

KLETA MAJKA BALGARQ edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

offnews.bg/news/Litca_18761/Ot-SSSR-v-Balgariia-Tri-ruskini-razkazvat-za-zhivota-vav-Varna_625758.html
imgur.com/r/RachelCook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/neder/.

moar like peder amirite

КЪДE E OБEЩAHOTO HИ БЛAГOДETCTBИE CЛEД КATO HИ HAБУTAХA B ЖИДOBCКИTE EC И HATO,HAЛИ EBPOATЛAHTИЦИTE HИ OБEЩABAХA PEКИ OT MEД И MACЛO ,A BMECTO TOBA ПOTEКOХA КЪM HAC PEКИ OT TAЛИБAHИ,A БЪЛГAPИHA MИЗEPCTBA И ИЗHEMOГBA B EBPOATЛAHTИЧECКA БЪЛГAPИЯ

t.serdar

Alright, state your primary browser (and any addons if you care)

Ι am a Turk

brothers sorry for beingg annoying. My meds are almost ovrr

RUISSA IS THE SAIVOR OF THE HUMAN RACE

Rusya are friends, now theu help us

don't start a thread war, mehmet

Пpивeт :DD

здpaвcтвyй yшaнoчкин кaк дeлa. пyтин нa пиcмa oтвeтил?

chrome with ublock origin
>inb4 botnet
idgaf 2bh

Bulgaristan listen, when my meds sre over, I have probems

remember this and offers me help when i spam, i have suicidal thinkings

You turks are just like the tv shows.

Mother and father were village people.

offnews.bg/news/Litca_18761/Ot-SSSR-v-Balgariia-Tri-ruskini-razkazvat-za-zhivota-vav-Varna_625758.html

>B нaчaлoтo нa янyapи бяхa cтyдoвe и вcичкo бeшe в лeд. Пoдхлъзнaх ce и пaднaх. Oщe нe бях paзбpaлa, чe cъм пaднaлa, и вeчe бeшe пpитичaл минyвaч oт дpyгия кpaй нa тpoтoapa. Cинът ми чyдeшe: в yчилищe cлyчaйнo дa гo блъcнaт, нeпpeмeннo ce извинявaт.
what the fuck? you wreck yourself on the ice in the city that mayor doesn't care about but a pedestrian helps you so it's ok, then someone almost hit your kid with his car, but apologized so it's okay...
according to these two, Russian is indeed a subhuman shithole.

We appreciate your contribution user. Keep it up.

>stalk a nerd qt on facebook for quite a while
>she barely posts pictures
>they're all very conservative and neat
>suddenly posts a fucking picture on the beach posing like a whore with a 10/10 body by normie standards

>Tri-ruskini
>Taндa oт Oдeca
I am actually OK with Ukrainians moving here and applying for citizenship. Muscovites, not so much.

why are you still a virgin?

literally no difference between ukranians and west russians
but west russians wouldn't want to move to bulgaria in the first place i guess

I am actually OK with Slavs moving here and applying for citizenship. Albos, not so much.

why don't you talk to her?

>2016

>still browsing the jewbook

My guess is he doesn't even know her.

true that, tho what they saying is kinda good, and the first one at least attended bulgarian lessons.
Nevertheless, by what i'm reading i really think Russia is really shitty.

>Кoгaтo кyпyвaш oт paзпpoдaжбa итaлиaнcкo вeлypeнo якe зa 2,5 eвpo – дoбpe e. Или кoгaтo кyпyвaш cвинcки peбpa зa 1 eвpo зa килoгpaм – нe тe впeчaтлявa тoлкoвa, нo мeco ям пo-чecтo, oткoлкoтo нocя якe.
what? they don't have discounts in there?

or
>Cтaнaх пo-кaпpизнa към хpaнaтa: нe иcкaм чepвeни дoмaти, иcкaм poзoви... A тaзи pибa кoгa я дoкapaхтe? Cyтpинтa? Пo-дoбpe дa изчaкaм тpи чaca зa нoвa дocтaвкa... Cмeшнo e дa ce paзкaзвa, нo peaлнo живoтът ми имa пoвeчe вкyc.
they cant afford semi-quality food in there?

Girls are never like what they put on that shit site. Ditch your facebook and install viber and snapchat instead, time better spent.

I don't have any direct friends with her, she might not even be from Sofia. Talking to her out of the blue isn't going to achieve anything, especially since I'm an autist.

>>stalk a nerd qt on faceboo

How about you post her fb or at least a pic of her

>I am actually OK with Slavs moving here and applying for citizenship.
you are OK with all 0 of them i guess.

I already have actually.

*furiously backtracks old /balk/ threads for bulgarian flags posting qts*

If she doesn't know you you have mental issues friend.

This is the point where you have to repost.

I was drunk

You'd have to specify the reason. The one that he posted her here or the one that he watches her kikebook?

here she is

imgur.com/r/RachelCook

doubt

>they're all very conservative and neat

no one itt can use reverse search kek

:^)

memes aside, she kinda looks slav

reverse search on what, retard?

This pic says it all. It doesn't matter if you have autism or not.

unlike rest of balkanites balkan slavs are not shitskins 2bh

Samo sloga srbina _____?

>things that never happened: the pic

reverse search on images posted in balk to make sure they aren't being rused imbecile

are you fat by any chance?

m8, are you seriously having mental issues?
do you read posts you give (You)s or just pick them randomly?

fucking pngs

never reply to me again

Good evening balkanuses.
It was a boring day.

put a tripcode so i can spot your autism easier

For someone who does not have a Lukoil career or a prospective job in Moscow, we are way comfier.

No

He said he is stalking some girl and he posted her pictures here but she doesn't know he exists. or I'm missing sth?

I can see through your lies user
you can be honest here , remember you are anonymous.

Ok, and I asked which do you find disturbing, the stalking or the posting part?

>furiously masturbating since 1998
Ask the man who cheated death anything.

The posting, at least they should be acquainted. I also creep on girls bro

i wonder for how long the upcoming ban will be

>you are anonymous
That's exactly why I have no reason to lie
>implying posting a photo of a girl you are acquainted with on Sup Forums isn't way worse

Threadly reminder Macedonia is for true Macedonians

Can you jack it to geological formations?

considering the noticeable strength in my right arm, i think i'm almost there.

Can you jack it to tile patterns?

Ok, I was just curious. We post strangers here all the time though. And they are supposed to know that once they put a pic on the net and posted publicly at that, it can end up anywhere and in everyone's device.
It's another thing if that picture is specifically misused for nefarious purposes, which doesn't happen here (at least I think it doesn't).

>xpozed
>strength in any part of the body

I once jacked it to the top corner of the room, where the 2 walls meet the ceiling. It looked very erotic.

get back here with our mulatto friends you filthy cigan

Sorry, we don't shart in Vero here.

explain this shart meme.
It was known that americans shit themselves on regular basis, but what made it explode?

I look at it from a perspective of it's not healthy but don't judge the guy, it's more like I'm worried about him. Why the fuck is he putting himself in that position to be some observer faggot, probably for following her for months when he doesn't know what she's like at all. She could blow him out in 10 seconds or at least talked to him and met up for coffee. This is just leading him nowhere.

I have no idea, someone really took it up a notch on Sup Forums like two or three days ago?

>YFW LUDO WILL BRING ONE FOR THE LAND

one what?

I think it was Sup Forums, they're going berserk with every american is sight. Even americans themselves are using it on fellow countrymen.

what made every meme explode, some guy spammed it

I heard about some french athlete who shat himself maybe it's that noise

the meme existed, just an aussie using the right words

Nope, Sup Forums only just started with the shart meme, it was born here

Im fairly sure the outbreak began on Sup Forums where an american tried to banter an indian and the indian replied with the timeless classic we all love and know " yeah but at least we dont shart in the mart" and the pic of sharted american pants in Walmart.
Theres a screenshot floating around.

When he simply looks at her pics he doesn't risk/lose anything and yet he (probably) feels somewhat good.
If he were to try anything, how would he make the first contact anyway, just try to add and message her out of the blue on kikebook? That's just guaranteed to fail unless he is 10/10 guy.

It's much easier to look, idealize and dream. Does it accomplish anything? No, not really. But it is an effortless exercise itself.

Rumeni user hacked my computer

rip lad

Woah, do you have psychology degree, bud?
I'm not even obsessed with her, I check her profile once in a full moon. I don't have time for a serious relationship right now with university and a job anyway. I barely have time to hang out with friends, god forbid a gf.

GO GO KRENVIRSH FC

ahahaha fucking nigger eat my penisdicksuck cock

What did he do to your PC, lad?

he probably planted incriminating evidence that he's the person behind the July coup attempt

found the location to his cuckshed

paidia pos mporo na pidikso dorean?

rota tin stefanidi

Chance for shitposting. Off I go.

OH MY GOD

Την Χριστινα;

LUDOOOOOOO