Samsung Galaxy S9 Release, Price, Feature: IPhone X’s Rival?

munchyfeed.com/2017/12/17/samsung-galaxy-s9-release-price-feature-iphone-xs-rival/

up

Samsung’s ambition is to be the iphones rival.

Apples ambition is to be the best.

Already got the S8

Are you kidding? Android phones are like 5-10 years behind the iPhone

Kys

my fucking s7 edge fell and it has a small crack in the corner screen, fucking 280 euros to fix that. whats the point to buy an overpriced phone that cant even take a hit. such a waste of money.

made me think

No thanks, shill.

My S7 is fast enough for everything I throw at it. S7 Edge can even play emulated psp games at a buttery smooth framerate.

I've already blocked updates in case Samsung tries to cripple the performance of my S7 Edge, forcing me to buy (not a Samsung phone) another Android phone. :)

>same look for the past 5 versions

lame, i have no reason to upgrade if it's the same shit everytime with a better processor that i barely use to begin with.

Will it have a headphone jack through?

>tfw the last time you were actually excited to play with a new smartphone was the galaxy S3.

>still rocking my gs3

>$800+ phone (Decent gayming PC is about that much)
>s9 barely any changes from S8
>Locked bootloader (RIP america)

Galaxy S5 was the last good galaxy phone that you could easely change its battery without needing to dissasemble the whole fucking phone just for that.

lol this shitskin advertising his poo site

FUCK SAMSUNG AND THEIR SHIT LOCKED BOOTLOADERS

>Are you kidding? iPhones are like 5-10 years behind Android phones.
FTFY

>RAM: 4 or 6GB
>twentyeighteen

>touchwizz

But why is the iPhone x so bad then?

What emulator are you using? Looking to get more in to emulation.

this was like 3 yrs ago

Serious question, how is that still usable? I messed around with my wife's old s3, completely factory restored it and it lags so bad just swiping on the home screen. Anything I can do to speed it up?

Did you enabled wifi or mobile data after the factory reset? Google play store and services are auto updating immediately when they get acces to internet for the first time, and i guess the samsung app store too.

He is baiting all of you, so stop giving him attention.

Not the other user, but that is true only hardware-wise (and like 3 years top), they actually max out their performance in a way android phones will never be able to because of android's design.

Hardware-wise they're catching up with each other constantly. As for the OS, android is at least a decade ahead of iOS.

>a fucking notch

The iPhon\________/best!

>4-6gb ram
What the fuck for? I know muh android bloatware memes etc but I use bloated shit all the time and rarely notice ram usage beyond ~2.7gb.

elaborate

t. oneplus 3 t owner

I really wish they'd add dual lenses on the normal S9 and not just the plus one