Blizzard conference with the engineers

>Blizzard conference with the engineers
>Every man asks technical question
>This bitch comes forward

youtube.com/watch?v=k4W6WNEme-U&t=1135

Wut r u duing to includ moar wymyn in tech?

How about you get good at the job. God, why is the western world so cucked? There is literally no problem with women diversity in the eastern world. Heck, the CS course in my university is 50/50. And nobody even mentions this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
gap.hks.harvard.edu/orchestrating-impartiality-impact-“blind”-auditions-female-musicians
youtu.be/5viz1JLXKgA?t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just hire a few women and blacks and make them "social interactions" engineers

or grow a fucking backbone and respond with "if they fit the position then they will get hired, next question"

Sup Forums - Videogames.

>God, why is the western world so cucked?
you're just butthurt because you never got your dick wet so "wymyn in tech" are not your potential sexual partners (like any sane man would treat them) but competition for the same position

Sup Forums - Aspiring video game developers

>treating women as competition instead of potential sex partners
>sane

The absolute state of liberals

Has anybody handled such a situation better than Based Caramack?

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg

I'd like to have a women softare developer where I work.

Right now it's a bit of a sausage fest who only men

Tbh I think most, if not all these threads come from neets who don't realise that coming across a women in dev is fucking rare.

Kill all shitskins.

Working directly with women is fucking awful. It’s one thing when they’re the front desk girl or the boss’s secretary, it’s quite another when you’re supposed to stand shoulder-to-shoulder. You’d miss that sausagefest.

why do they want to force people to do jobs that they dont like? if women liked programming then they would learn the required skills and get the job and not cry on social media.

Holy shit that one faggot behind her nodding and clapping.

No sane man would think of the typical fat pink-haired SJW "womyn in tech" as a potential sexual partner.

Thanks for giving me another archetype to filter out OP

if anybody has any other examples please post them

her titties bouncing around were nice to watch while i wasn't listening to her question

They always look weird

Women are crying "muh sexism" when they don't even have a genuine interest in tech, nor do they put the practice in.

And they still get hired and shit the company down.

>watching a fucking video game conference
who's the real cuck

They got that uncanny valley effect.

>they cry about sexism
>are completely OK with gender quotas, aka. hiring someone because of their gender not because their skills, aka. textbook description of sexism
>women in charge of making sense

At least WoW is safe from these. Based Ion saves the game and crashes the planet with no survivors.

In this day and age, a bullet to the spine will do less damage to your career than a woman who says you sexually harassed her. As much as I would like some eyecandy at work, I'd rather they be in a distant department.

>all these pathetic soiboys and their anguish over being lonely...

It's like he subtly said: "If you want to change the gender gap, why the hell don't you come up here and do what we do?"

Carmack is a boss.

>the CS course in my university is 50/50.
sounds good user. I had like 2 girls and 70 guys.

were the girls at least >5/10?

I like that the other two chicks asked good questions

>workplace flirting
>current year
>workplace flirting with fat tech girls

You are just asking to go to HR. And over what? Disgusting braphogs?

Not worth

Man, I'm so glad I didn't study CS. Fucking infested with autistic neckbeards and SJWs

>tfw autistic neckbeard SJW

I would say one was a 6-7 for dating, the other would be just good for fucking with a mask on her face.

It takes a strong woman to challenge the patriarchy in a public event like that. Most of you basement dwellers would me mumbling and stammering.

>the complete disappointment in this guys face when the proud womyn announces her topic.
This is why I can't wait for qt android waifus.

Who is this ginger hunk engineer? No homo.

We had 7 out of 35 I think. Two of them quit. One of the chink girls said she wanted to set up a flower shop after graduation. No idea how that is related to her degree, so I just thought her rich parents just forced her into getting a fancy degree in a foreign country for status purposes.

ouch

did you cum in all of them?

This

>One of the chink girls said she wanted to set up a flower shop after graduation
She sounds nice.

he linked one of my youtubekinos on his website once

Employers will pay an economic price to satisfy biases.

gap.hks.harvard.edu/orchestrating-impartiality-impact-“blind”-auditions-female-musicians

because they actually addressed the topic of the con?

It would have been amazing if he had just replied "No."

>One of the chink girls said she wanted to set up a flower shop after graduation.
sounds comfy

youtu.be/5viz1JLXKgA?t=20s

She went to rallies for every democrat candidate and took pics with them, she was trying to get brownie points so that one of the democrat candidates would take her as an intern.
You see that shit all the time all over the world when there's elections, smartasses that want to get a free ride into politics.

>durrrrhurrr what're ya gun do 'bout womyn in tech HURRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFF
All of my time is already taken caring for my grandmother, mother, gf, future children, a few of my female friends including 3 colleagues; so i'll do nothing for some random feminist bitch who didn't feed me and clothe me and care for me like my grandmother and mother, who doesn't love me and share a life with me like my gf, and who isn't there to have a fun casual time with like my female friends or mutually help out like my colleagues, yet expects to be treated equally to any of the aforementioned people.
It's that fucking simple. My sympathies and emotional investment are of limited supply and aren't deserved by the whole female world just because a part of it has frustrated vaginas with a Princess Complex.

>I'm pro-life
>now let me deport thousands of men women and children back to violent and unstable countries where they are at risk of being killed

I like how uncomfortable the crowd got before clapping. If you don't agree with what he said then it's like you're saying you should be hired based on how you look like which is fucked up. Such a great response.

How many of these people have you taken into your home to look after?

I don't need to because they all have their own homes, they work hard, they pay taxes and they can afford a place to live. All they really need is a government paper saying they're allowed to live and work within a geographical area. That doesn't cost anyone money, it doesn't cost you anything yet you don't want it because of the color of their skin. Fair enough but at least be upfront about it and don't pose as "pro-life", because if you think an embryo is more worth protecting than a whole immigrant family you have your priorities wrong.

>an embryo is more worth protecting than a whole immigrant family you have your priorities wrong
Not if the embryo had the legal right to be here in the first place.

There's a difference between LEGAL immigrants and ILLEGAL immigrants. No one is against people coming in legally.
The "pro-life" stance is ABOUT abortion, not about life in general. Just like how feminism is about more special treatment to women than equality between the 2 sexes.

>Just like how feminism is about more special treatment to women than equality between the 2 sexes.
T. doesn't know anything about feminist theory.

>no argument

The reason there are less women in tech is because of shit peddlers like you harass women for entering the "no girlz klub".

>inb4 white knight sjew or any other buzz words you can come up with.

user is not wrong
equality is inherently impossible because of the natural condition of the sexes

No one gives a fuck if women work in tech or not. They give a fuck when wine women want to be treated special like them gracing some tech place with their presence is somehow a gift in and of itself. As long as someone can do their job decently and keep petty bullshit out of it, it doesn't matter your race, gender, political views, whatever.

- Egalitarianism and the concept of equality existed long before feminism, and feminism finding itself so arrogantly important that it distances itself as a special separate branch is a hypocritical deviation since it breaks the notion that there should be no special category among humans, no tribalism.
- Take voting for example. Both men and women weren't allowed to vote under monarchies and other such authoritarian systems, and both men and women in the noble and royal classes demeaned and suppressed those beneath them, women and men both having power over lower class men and women.
To talk about voting rights being an inherent struggle to women only, or being a struggle lead by feminists, is revolting and contrary to history itself. Yet feminists act like they have all the credit and further the idea.
You have to have a complete lack of education of what a monarchy or a feudal system is to spout such self-absorbed garbage that voting rights are strictly a female cause. Another hypocrisy of feminism. As if the millions of men who died in the past centuries to further humanism didn't exist, just ignore those because they didn't die under a brand like Feminism™ because every fucking cause needs a god damn sect name symbolizing it for the new contermporary retardation while humanism is bad because it dares encompass all humans instead of emphasizing women as a special aristocratic category.

Feminism is by definition hypocrisy. It justifies itself as necessary hypocrisy because "radical times call for radical measures", yet history proves that fighting radicalism with radicalism only leads to one injustice substituting another in a veil of virtue which is merely a veil.

user is also not wrong in saying feminism is not about equality because there was already a group before feminists which focuses on equality for all and not just 1 banner.
Feminism is just your typical fundamentalist radical cell that broke off from the main collective because it's filled with retarded tribal hipsters full of self-importance.

>YOU CAN'T SEND PEOPLE BACK TO WHERE THEY BELONG, THAT'S MURDER!

>muh secret club meme
fuck off, no one gives a shit about this. sage.

Some of the coolest sysadmins and programmers I've worked with are women. I know most of you resent women because you can't get laid, but I like the idea of more women in tech. I'm tired of this industry being a fart smelling BO saturated sausage fest.

I know what you mean, the only competent programmers I've known where black women. I know this black woman from the Congo who programmed a POSIX compliant OS in Assembly using a C64. I know this other black woman from Uganda who did in implementation of Carmack's inverse sq root but in binary using just pencil and paper. The industry does indeed need to hire more women, especially those of minority backgrounds because they are often much more qualified than white or Asian men.

>they are often much more qualified than white or Asian men.

And street shitters

Asian men includes that actually.

>get to ask a question to one of the most influential people in games development
>smug, condescending comment about gender gap

How disgusting.

She probably just recognizes him as a nerd and nothing more

You think she realizes she's talking to an actual computer genius?

Once again

The fact that she turned up just to be rude to the panel without even bothering to check who they were makes it even worse.

>that smug fucking look

>i have a dream that one day my children and childrens, children will not be judged based on ones skin color, but rather the content of ones character
amazing how malcom x won in the end and luther king jr lost. i guess it goes to show hate always wins. especially when the hate is revenged masked behind the guise of "justice."

They're literally paid provocateurs, or in most cases even dumb enough to do the work for free. She probably didn't even know who he actually is.

>when u judge someone by their character and the results are the same as if u judged them by skin color

do you think mlk jr would screech about sjws

These liberals have no idea how many lives they're gonna ruin with this women in tech meme. My dad forced me to major in engineering, threatening not to pay for college if I changed my major. I was demotivated as fuck since my passion had always been paleontology. I got D's and C's my first year because I just didn't give a shit and I almost wanted to fail just to spite that asshole. Then my nosy sister somehow guessed the password to my UCSB GOLD account and checked my grades, then notified my dad that I was doing terribly. I had a huge fight with him during which he broke down and admitted that he'd been living vicariously through me. I changed my major to Earth Science with an emphasis in paleobiology and a minor in chemistry, but the damage to my transcripts had been done. I didn't get into any graduate programs so I had to enroll in Harvard Extension's Cybersecurity program. I find the material interesting, but there's always this burning anger I can't get rid of at not being able to dig up dinosaurs like I'd wanted to since I was 5.

tl;dr don't make people waste time and money studying subjects they're not actually interested in.

Malcolm X hated jews more than white people and always called them out on playing the victim card 24/7, he even got banned by them on their media and couldn't get interviewed on jew owned newspapers/radios.

I don't care about niggers and subhumans. They can die for all I care.

No fuck that shit, we're going to keep pushing women in men's fields, we're going to keep telling them that femininity and motherhood are shameful and oppressive, we're going to keep trying to make them into men until we have a whole generation of confused, socially maladjusted females who can't form normal relationships with men. Because you can't have progress without first destroying everything that came before.

What did she have to check? She can clearly see that they're patriarchy nerds who are only employed for being men

Women were perfectly happy to do CS up until the mid-1980s. They chose it freely. There was a cultural shift where home computers became cheap enough to give to boys as a toy--at least for the middle class.

Before the 1980s, the gateway into computer science was high school math class. No one had a computer at home. All students, male and female, were required to take math so they were exposed to the relevant materially equally.

That is literally not true, I don't know where you got that information.

The bottom line is, most women don't aspire to spend hours and hours every day sitting in front of a computer both for their job and in their free time.

I suppose CS back in the 70s and early 1980s was more of a collaborative project, heavily math focused. You all worked together in the computer room or an office and had to share computing time on a slow mainframe.

Look at all the fun they're having!

I agree with they are not simply "empolyed for being me"

Don't let these comments below, which come across as elitist, set the tone. Nobody is above criticism. Though I do get that having an appreciation of who your interacting with is important

arguingwithholes.jpg

It really hurts to watch that.

There just aren't that many competent engineers in the first place.

If you assume that men are competent at the same rate women are, you expect for every 100 engineers to find one woman worth hiring.

this so fucking much

i shouldn't have to bend over backwards to accommodate anyone

because they can not accept the fact that white men are basically meant for these jobs

>baaaaaah girl ask "dumb" question
>me go moan in alt-right echo chamber/safe space

I wish millenials had just alittle more self-awareness. You'd see you're both just flipside of the same coin.

OH NONONONO
HAHA
*breathes*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is how the left deludes themselves honestly

all this fake news on trump is really the crime sof democrats being thrown at trump so lefties can you "you too hardy har"

but user, niggers are 50% of the population, so you need 50% nigger employees. And you also need 30% mexican employees. 60% of your employees need to be womyn. And 30% of all of them need to be trans.
also dont forget its racist to not want any more immigrants. They have the right to come here in hoards, it doesnt affect you. btw next year youre going to need to fire 10% of your white employees because somehow the mexican population went up another 20% from last year. who knows how that all works huh lol. We look forward to your diversity report for the year :P

It was over in the 60's
our parents were on some otehr shit in those days.
how were they unaware of the fact that every successful society is homogeneous in race?

all my cs and math classes have a lot of girls

I really dont see the need to want more of them

i live in libhell california and even my classes have only 1 or 2 girls in them