Case thread for people with taste

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IqoGsaYJIzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Currently have pic related. Cheap, bad airflow, looks med. But was cheap and looks ok unlike many cases out there

looks like a case for an edgy 14 year old. Just get sleek black or something.

What? Google corsair 600t

corsair shill thread?
corsair shill thread.

600t for life

Nope

I have one sitting in my room and it's kind of shit. Collects dust like a bastard and the hard drive bays are fiddly as fuck.

Ive had this case for about 5-6 years now
do I need to trade this in? the case door is now warped and hard to fit back on and 1 of my rear fans is dead

also gonna replace my PSU as I think it is getting ready to bite the dust after 5 years

when will these retards make decent looking cases instead of the gaymen flashy full of leds trash they crap every year
your fucking customers grow up, you know. and no, mini fridges are not cool

>high gloss

dear friend, how do you call such case and where might I find one?

Corsair is fucking disgusting

this corsair is fucking shit

Is the air 240 any good?

It's actually pretty minimalist, with no dumb window either just vents for the GPU

have one as my media center pc. just wish it held more than 3 3.5" drives.

are there any mATX cases that have the ability to hold a fuckload of 3.5" drives?

Why does everything have to have windows and lights and look like it was designed by a 12 year old who loves monster trucks? I fucking hate all of these.

GPUs are even worse but at least I can put them in a case and never see them.

You can just turn the lights off you fucking sperg. Rein in your autism

Step it up ya styleless wankers

Corsair cases are awful and offer the worst cable management I've ever experienced. Switched to a Fractal Define R5 and never looked back.

Love the dual air intakes

>Rectal Design
>Shit thermals and noise suppression
>Completely inferior to Corsair 270R which is a 4 year old design and has a better price.
Only thing worse than Rectal is nzxt gaymer cases.
youtu.be/IqoGsaYJIzU

Need more case like this.

*blocks ur path*

fractal design is one of the best case manufacturers out there.

I remember these lol
It was a special edition Coolermaster HAF case.
Prior to that Lian Li did an incredibly high quality, albeit just as tasteless, ATI equivalent. I always wanted one to show off the pair of 4870x2s I had at the time, but couldn't justify the $800au price tag.

bad b8 m8, 0/8

>Just call it bait, that makes the benchmarks in the vid irrelevant
Stop shilling. Tell Fractal Design how terrible their product is for thermals and noise and MAYBE they'll become good in 5 years.

i really like the monolith looking cases.
i picked up a fractal r5 (which looks very nice on the outside) but i'm not at all impressed with the inside or the noise reduction. for all the stability features the thing has a slight vibration and the front fans are pretty audible. needless to say i'm replacing it soon and won't touch fractal again.

The P80 is one of the best towers ever made.
That shit was amazing for insane quad SLI builds.
I remember seeing it the first time in a university research department.
Kinda funny actually, they used cuda for doing really fast (almost real time) rendering of tomography scans.

Any reason no body really makes a mainstream back to back case mounting solution? I imagine cable management would be shithouse.
Yeah, at the time the P-80 was definitely the bee's knees. Although from memory even the mass produced black PC-80B was still a $500au proposition, and this was at a time when kangaroobucks were more or less on par with the greenback.

come on pajeet, we talked about this. You need to work on your shitpost quality.

ive had this hueg cm haf full tower for like 8-9 years and the fans finally died and i replaced them
does cm still make full towers?

My two favorite cases of all time are the HAF and the Phantom 630.
Both are ugly as sin but I love them, still got the HAF 932 laying around somewhere in my garage, used to have a Q6600 inside of it.

I will probably get a be quiet dark base pro 900 when I make my next build which will probably be my first ayymd in 20 years.

the haf and stormtrooper had SO much potential, but the wrecked both cases with the front top

I kinda liked the front top on the HAF. It's a good place to chuck your car keys...

Whats a cheap but good looking micro atx case
Building the missus a pc for her birthday and I intend on having be on her desk

actually I just looked at them again. I think I was thinking of another model. The haf X looks half decent on the top. The haf 912's shelf thing would be a good place for stuff. Id probably keep my coffee there if I have some bagel holders installed.

>rounded top
>cant stack dirty dishes ontop
yeah no

enthoo evolv matx

>being this slovenly

This
Being able to get through 4 serves of Ramen before needing to take dishes to the kitchen has its benefits

Lian Li is your friend

Happy merchant nose?

Silverstone FT03

>cant stack dirty dishes ontop
This thread is for people with taste in PCs, not people who put taste on top of them.

What the literal fuck is that?

tell me about the freezers user

i always wanted a vento since it came out but it's just never going to happen

Do they make a full tower version of this? All I want is a big back box with a few front panel USB ports and plenty of HDD bays. Fuck the Christmas lights and plexi glass shit. It lives under my desk, its not a fashion statement.

>soyboy cases
pic related is patrician choice

Really wish Fractal would do a super premium range replacing the more plasticy parts with metal.

Excellent choice, here's mine

>He thinks black cubes are bad case design

>He thinks black cubes are bad case design
desu

>not posting best cube

>I'm such a supreme gentleman, I don't like any external detail
This is a case I can get behind

No gloss on my case

Why is this good?

OP is disappointed. This is not what taste means

OP Had to do the work himself. This looks good, Fractal design meshify c.

OP working. I'm not impressed by /g

This is good, small like a new pc should be. What is this case called? And what form factor

OP thinks this looks OK.

Why would you buy fractal when pic related exists?

This thing is a BITCH to work in especially when everything is already in place and you need to make changes.

I like the HAF front top. That's where I keep the stylus for my art tablet.

this, but the Mini version. Maximum qt.

Just put a shoebox on its side.

I don't know, can you tell me?

I've had a Nanoxia, Fractal, and Corsair 330.

Nanoxia - cheap shiny plastic front

Fractal - Not true black

Corsair 330 blackout - The perfect case

>>Corsair 330 blackout - The perfect case
>Let's use 1 intake fan. Just the one.
>Choke it with a solid panel right in front of it
>3 exhaust fans
Yeah, that's totally going to work fine and have positive case pressure to keep it from sucking dust in every nook and cranny

also interested

was looking to buy one soon

This looks like a mini-fridge.

you can always keep your tendies warm

FUCKING DISGUYSTNIG SDH PSK DB{S"DJ

>and what form factor
gee, I don't know, the two liter cola can should be a pretty good reference
It's mITX what do you think

Did someone say Corsair shill thread?

Fractal Node 804

Guys, need a stylish ATX case that can take 2 3.5 drives and is as small as possible. Something like the Lian Li PC-A05 (I don't like that one)

Those borizontal suoport bars on the front panel make tbe entire case look so cheap. Just put mesh and only mesh there you retards. It looks like the flanges of a cheap plastic container

chad case barging in....mountainmods ascension from 2009...still going strong

I enjoy mine, only gripe i have is that the plastic front is easily scratched.

It's black and featureless

dummy

>the current year
Still nobody has equaled the perfection of the Antec 300 style case.

I love my phantom dude.
That thing is awesome I can even fit thicc radiators and thicc fans unlike any other case manufacturer because they added 40mm space on the fan area instead of 25 both in the front and top.
Also it fits either a 230mm, 200mm, 140mm and 120mm fans in their intake areas (3 on top 2 on front).

>taste
>phoneposts gaudy ricer shit with windows

pic unrelated? my friend has that one, it's ugly as all hell

600t looks ok in pictures, but it is fuck huge. I got rid of mine for one of these, and it doesn't seem as massive and has more room.

M8 40mm is a slim rad and slim fan. For a thick fan and rad you want like 80 to 100mm

What's the model in the top right of this pic. I had it passed down to me without any documentation and I can't find a number anywhere.

Dude I'm talking about the external parts you can shove a thicc radiator on the bottom with zero clearance issues because of how they designed it.

Right now I got panaflos 120x38mm fans in there rigged on a sunbeantech analog controller because that thing can handle some high amps.