1. Your country
2. Does tabasco belong on your pizza?

America
yes

everything is better with tabasco on it

tabasco belongs to everything

The USA was the biggest fucking mistake
holy fuck

Vinegar based sauces are all terrible. If you put them on anything you deserve only death.

wtf
i hate maple syrup now

I didn't even know Americans did this, and I live in America. I guess Americans will eat anything.

I fucking love Tabasco.
I even put it on my dick.

I pretty much only use Tabasco for chicken soup, crushed guajillo is pretty much the only way to do chili on pizza

Flag - God tier expert on this particular subject
NO

this just in: people like spicy things

I like tobasco on pizza, sriracha is pretty good, too.

1. Fag
2. Pizza belongs in the trash.

Yeah, you're right, only a fag would dislike pizza

>tabasco

more like 800000 scoville sauce

hot food is for niggers and chinks

literally every kind of food is better than plain old Pizza.
Thin, crisp Italian pizza is fine, but the industrial, American-like brand they sell all over the place is just disgusting.

When will the sriracha meme end? Tired of watching white people put it on everything.

Only poos and sharters would use something that completely kills all flavor like that, I think they like to feel the spicy when they do their thing

You gotta understand though, American pizzas are so shit you cannot eat it without tabasco sauce.

Sriracha is much better than Tabasco on pizza. Huy Fong sriracha though, not the sweet ketchup they call sriracha in Europe.

what if the pizza doesn't have any shellfish, meat from an animal with split hooves, meat from an animal that chews its cud, and is prepared by a practicing jew in a kosher manner?

Christ, jews, your food is retarded.

One time I had a jewish roommate who tried to sell drugs from our apartment so I rubbed ham in all her dishes. If god is up there, I'm probably getting some biblical punishement for that.

It's a pretty mild entry level spice that comes cheap at every grocery store. It also tastes okay.

It actually doesn't if you are used to it. 800000 is as high as I can go right now without just tasting the hotness. It used to be a lot lower before I started eating it regularily.

Yes, but only if there's no better options for chili sauce available

No away, thats disgusting

as long as you don't put mayo AND ketchup on it like brazilians do..

No. Only Peri Peri.

sriracha >>>>> tabasco

just put some crushed red pepper in it you fucking savages, what is wrong with you people

Depends. They're both good flavors for pizza. There's also all the mexican variants.

Crushed is okay, too.

nice banter.

Hell yeah it does!
Tabasco is fucking neat on a pizza.

This fucking stuff is the fucking shit

Tabasco and Siracha are also acceptable

>Tabasco
>Sriracha
>spicy

you lads need to get on the habenero tobasco, not blow your balls off spicy, but really nice fruity flavour. also, yes, tobasco belongs on pizza.

Its okay but the only time i use it is when i go to wendy's and order the 4 for 4 (because im broke) and i need to dip the shit nuggets in it to digest them.

this i splash that shit on erythang

Also kinda this, but Tobasco is pretty decent as well.

>liquid paprika

ill allow it

This guy gets it