EDC Thread: only clean shit allowed edition

EDC Thread: only clean shit allowed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/one-class-action-lawsuit-against-lgs-bootloop-issue-has-been-compelled-into-arbitration/
reddit.com/r/lgg4/comments/57j0xs/second_bootloop_megathread_post_info_here/
knomobags.com/de/bungo-15-6-laptop-umhaengetasche-rfid-braun-154-112-brn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's your gun?

fuck off amerifag

Fucking junkie

> he bought LG

hahahahahahaahahahahaha

Is that a Stylo? Which one? I got the first one still after almost 2 years.

>smoking

cringe

>he cares about his "smart"-phoneâ„¢ brand

You do not carry that much shit around with you every day.

Why carry a gun but also a taser? Why more than 1 pocket knive? Lighten up your load brah, get a minimalist setup.

Yeah and I think he has mace as well on the left.

Where the fuck is he living to feel like he needs to be packing so much weaponry?

I have a LG Gflex 2 also...Best phone I have ever owned

What are you doing desu get a clippe rthey're the best lighters

I think these threads are incomplete for not mentioning how you carry all your shit.

>being a poorfag
>not carrying a cartier

My niggaaaaaa

dont worry he'll get lung cancer soon

It's not about the letters in the brand name.
xda-developers.com/one-class-action-lawsuit-against-lgs-bootloop-issue-has-been-compelled-into-arbitration/

enjoy your bootloop m8

oh look, the lg shill is back!

good thing boot loops aren't a real thing,,, oh wait..

reddit.com/r/lgg4/comments/57j0xs/second_bootloop_megathread_post_info_here/

and don't forget all the other reports on youtube, xdc and google in general!

can't wait for you "but mine has nothing wrong" reply or you changing your goalpost!

>cringe

cringe
literally r eddit tier

I swear if that is a fucking Ford Taurus that's me

Don't worry scrub, you'll be onto whatever PR fuckup happens next and forget about that other brand in a few years. Then the brand you used to hate will come out with something fresh and some nu gimmick and you'll love them again.

naw dude smoking is pretty fucking retarded. Smokelets literally can't even walk up stairs. People can just steal your shit and run away and you can't even catch them.

> LG Stylo 1

OP is a bum fag lol.

>he thinks only american have guns
What a sad nogun you are.

TC100 vape with good metal tank from local newsie.
Uliphone 6000 something android phone with big battery
Occasional ly 20000 power bank
That's it - wallet and keys and some extra vape liquid

>Mall ninja

idk how to feel

Eh.

What do you shot?

insulin, but that syringe is for my other, cartridge fountain pens lol

my phone and wallet

Why would you ever need to carry anything more than a wallet, phone, and a pocket knife?

Because not everyone lives the same exact life you do.

Aaand I'm spent... What happened to awesome phones with good keyboards like this? :(

>Because not everyone lives a non-autistic life you do.
Corrected.

ebin

Just moved from android to the passport. Love it so far

>Just
not him, but support for that OS and its apps is done for in a few month

are slim wallets a meme?

No knife or gun? Do much of a puss to defend what belongs to you?

And? How many android phones are still on lollipop.. if everything works now who cares. Its been unsupported for a while now.

He'll still be able to make calls, search the web, email, text, etc. and it's not like every app is just going to stop working, plus it has an Android 4.3 runtime as well.

>smoking Benson & Hedges
lmao fag

i've been wondering for years, it is worth to pay Pelikan so much for those $100 plastic pens?

i've written with the twist/style and their ink and i've found both shit

Why

do

you

type

a

retard?

don't you have mass shootings to do? I thought it was Americans' thing

honestly it's been said to many times, but " worth is subjective "

for instance, those other pens are $10 and the hero was $2.80 on amazon, and they write just the same as the pelikan does.

the cheaper pens have more annoying skipping sometimes, and i hate having to take them apart to refil them, and yes you are basically overpaying for what amounts to jewelry, but at the time i had debilitating torn ligaments in my arm and needed it, i don't care if it costs $150 if it makes me write better. that being said i don't think any sane person would buy expensive pens and totally understand why they would mock me for it.

the pelikan ink i have rn is indeed kinda shit, and most pens have to be either adjusted slightly or just work with a different ink, which is a huge annoyance. i've found that parker quink works really good in my pen, and i've tried a dozen others and they write like rusted nails.

fountain pen fetish is a hugely expensive stupid hobby and i won't make any excuses for it

> hugely expensive stupid

i know rite

what i don't like about the cheap pelikan is the nib is kinda flat and has a machine cut (they do write very good out of the box)

and you can bend it under writing. also the twist' one used to move a little to the right or the left, like it's dancing on the feeder

i mostly expect that paying $100 will actually provide a decent nib from them but i either won't liek the handle (eg too short or too light) or that shit is gonna break because the screw is plastic.

hmm interesting. my experience with Parker is that it dries out and looks faded on thick paper, if washable blue, the navy blue works fine but it's a really dull color

i write with an original lamy

LG G2 was the best phone i ever owned

>but user where is technology
Debian chroot if I need it. The rest is at home

Where's the wheelbarrow to put all that shit in?

>rolled tobacco
Now there's a man with class.

Just moved back from a passport to a keyone
I miss it sort of

Because I'm not homeless

No

media player is zune hd, camera is x100f

He's probably a cop desu.

nice one, based zune hd
good to see you again user

>being so poor you have to carry your own lighter
>not just ordering your PA/slave by means of hand signals to place a lit cigar in your mouth

In what are you carrying yours stuff? Do you have any backpack recommendations?

Phone used to take the picture.
If you use green rizla you are an uncultured swine.

I'm a simple man

>leggere macchiavelli non ironicamente

Unless you regularly have to lug around lots of stuff just get a leather messenger bag.
Goes well with basically every outfit, no matter if you are running around in a polo or put on a suit to meet with some clients, and is going to last you a lifetime. Backpacks always look gay as fuck and super unprofessional.

Yes I carry 2 phones. One is work phone, other is my personal phone.
And yes, you can't find me after 7PM. It always runs out of battery by then, after all.

i su pic related, literally perfect, lightweight but strong and resistance, got for pc and papers, very comfy

>gay
>super unprofessional

If you aren't a skinny asian guy you can't pull off a backpack. Fact.
Just get a slick European man purse.

>clean
>cigarettes
no

How do you know that? There have even been G3s stuck in bootloops.

isn't it unsafe to use if it's outdated (no security updates etc.)? I playing with the idea of getting one or the classic

I'm*

Apparently it's a Reddit thing, I don't understand it very well.

Sure there's potential for something to happen but the alternative is a shitty phone

Sure, but you seriously have to ask yourself "why would anyone even bother fucking with my phone"?
It's like virus protection on windows, the chance you are actually going to get infected with something is basically nonexistent as long as you aren't a complete sperg so you might as well not bother.

Only hipsters use those. Do you want to look like a hipster? Didn't think so.

>spend 400$ on a bag to carry your wallet and pocket knife
lol

I should probably ask the /cyb/ crowd, but they will only recommend me symbian s60 phones for security.
Atm I am part of the iOS botnet which I prefer to jewgle, but I was always curious about blackberrys since they advertised security and murican presidents were using them.
I am very paranoid about identity theft and shit like that and obviously prefer not to be botnetted.

that camera strap thing ruins it you know

I always lurk these threads and so I'm sure you've heard it all before but what's with your epic cat toy self defense?
Where do you live where that's legal but not a knife.
>a knot is banned for use in self defense in California

I know that.
I'm saying the way you type is retarded. Stop saying "cringe" as a sentence

don't be mean, he probably lives in the us
that's enough of a course

> smoking
> class
Pick one.

Its actually considered monkeyfist/slungshot in my state, and is illegal. I never carry it out of my house, I never checked to see if it was legal or not in my state before making it.

But, I include it in the pic, it triggers some people.

I figured it was just as a joke.
speaking of jokes
>LOL r u like a hacker or something? Wut dat ANTaneue 4? dis U?

you take that tablet places?

>cigs
>phoneposter
>LG
jesus christ

United State of Fear in America

Same i got the g4 after and its almost as good. They really did make a good phone. The v20 is fucking excellent as well

two cellphones and a gun; do you work at metro pcs?

I really need a new wallet.
Why are good looking ones that are affordable so hard to find?
I'm not going to pay 80$ for some Tom Hilfiger shit

>not just buying a toddlercon anime wallet

Should I buy that bag? It even has anti-botnet technology that prevents others from being able to grab your credit card info.
knomobags.com/de/bungo-15-6-laptop-umhaengetasche-rfid-braun-154-112-brn.html

I laffed

If you don't own a firearm and also don't know a martial art you deserve whatever happens to you.

All-ett is fantastic and won't give you a butt cave