How are black qts treated in your cunt?

How are black qts treated in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Surinamese
youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like white qts, maybe they get hit on a bit more often

>implying krauts hit on grils

They are revered and get the best big polish dick.

Like all other qt's. But we have a severe lack of black qt's. All we have is fat, hijab'd, welfare (I'm not exaggerating, 70% of them are on welfare) Somalians.

like any other qts

mind you that black women here are rare as fuck, and qt ones are even rarer

i thought you guys had surinamese and antillean qts

>black
>qt

oh yeah shit, forgot about those. But those only live in Amsterdam and Den Haag and half of the Surinamese are Indians en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Surinamese

But those are hot, yeah. Annoying accents though

>nigger monkeys
>qt
maybe for an ape lol

Are you memeing? I live next to your country and there's plenty of black people around. You just have to look in the cities above 100 000 inhabitants.

Like goddesses
Literally every Polish man dreams about sticking his white pole into delicious, chocolate pussy

It's better be a monkey than a cockroach

Like the goddesses they are

We aren't France or Germany, though. Outside of Somalians and ex-colonials there is no reason for Africans that don't have relation to the country to move here. Especially when they can move way easier to France or Sweden.

> 100 000 inhabitants

I'm a rural faggot (by Dutch standards)

Like queens desu

>all black people
We do something that you think is very wrong, we call them negri (niggers) and they are ok with this

>black qts
95% of them are prostitutes

this

>we call them negri

We call them negers and they're also okay with it lol.

But we also have "nikker" (nigger)

Actually attractive black girls are untouchable by anybody but 9/10 or 10/10 white chads

>"we cannot call them niggers, it's racist!"
>"how should we call them?"
>"black people!"
>"great! this is definitely not about their skin color!"
>americans

Virgins

>maybe for an ape
So you are an ape?

>i don't understand the history of the word

Like Godesses

OH SHIT A NIGGER, SHE STOLE MY BIKE

Light skinned niggas bitches act superior here and has attitude

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

You forgot cause you're a faggot from some village in Groningen I bet.

Top qt

Also kek at the polish butthurt in the comments

Holy shit I was literally about to post this exact post, but for my cunt.

I mean, it goes without saying: Black women have a higher likelihood of developing huge tits, huge asses, wide hips, and plump dick sucking lips. They just have a tendency toward sexier-shaped bodies in general than other races.

The only thing stopping white/euro/asian/native guys from jumping all over them is the usual reasons:
>Sexiest body structure, but LEAST sexy facial structure. Just as they are more likely to have bigger tits and asses than white girls, they are more likely to have more simian or mongoloid facial features than them too.
>Skin color. This is barely an issue for anyone, until you consider the nether-regions. A brown face or arms or legs or tits is fine, but even black people have to admit that when the skin gets almost completely black near the armpits, pussy, and ass crack, it gives connotations of being unclean.
>Attitude. North American black culture forms black women into the harshest judges, juries, and executioner-queens when it comes to dating. Their first step is to immediately call out and insult any guy who tries to hit on them, trying to break him down and scare him away to prove whether he's "manly" or not. If the guy passes this test, she will then spend the rest of the relationship trying to break him down and challenge him for control/dominance both in the bedroom and out, to ensure that he still wears the pants. If a guy passes the first test but proves too passive for the later tests, he will instantly get treated like a doormat and taken advantage of, for the rest of the relationship. Basically, every black girl (aside from "white washed" black girls who are just nerds or normal North American people) is out to be the baddest bitch around and needs a man even bigger and badder than her. And then they wonder why black guys want white girls so bad, when all they have to do is be nice, take them on a couple dates, and they're already in bed.

never seen one
only seen a few black people irl, all fat, i imagine attractive black girls are so rare that they're treated like prizes

prizes or princesses?

both? i would date a black girl if she was attractive just for the experience, we dont have any, but maybe while I visit US, idk what they think of eastern europeans

they didn't even watch the fucking video she said she was flattered

ah, ok it just sounded weird for me, nevermind.

the uk is closer and they have some black qts in London
Portugal has some in their big cities mostly Brazilian and Portuguese Africans

ugh every time i hear a woman speak in london accent its an instant turnoff 2bh m8

>idk what they think of eastern europeans
To them, white skin = evil.
Doesn't matter if you weren't part of the Black oppression in America's history, doesn't even matter if you or your family have never set foot in America. It's all just white to them. They won't like you, unless you can somehow prove to them that you're a harder gangsta than the other local black guys.

Your only other option is to try and find an actual intelligent, educated black girl who doesn't buy into "Black culture" and just acts like a normal person. But I mean, honestly, might as well buy a lottery ticket.

i hear black men prefer to chase white women over black ones and the black women feel alienated because of that kek

>Black from a decent region
Like everyone else
>Black from the coast
Like monkey he is

Oh, I was referring specifically to Black women.

Black men fucking LOVE white girls, and black women HATE it, because they can't compete.
>White women think black men are inherently "cool", "masculine", "sensual", thanks to modern media
>White women will go out of their way to impress Black men, even going to so far as to work out and put on weight to get a big fat ass and thighs (and white women worship being skinny and modelesque so this is a big deal)
>Black guys just have to treat them nice and go on a few dates, and white girls are more than willing to let them stay the night
>Black girls keep trying to test their man's masculinity and make him prove his worth before he can even touch her, then wonder why all the black guys want the easy, eager pussy that comes with a prettier face and more money

It's kind of funny. Sup Forums always loses their shit about "race mixing" and some jewish conspiracy to get whites to breed their ancestral traits away and "blacken" the populace, but black people have already been "whitening" themselves out for decades in far greater numbers, and without any need to be convinced by anyone.

they're worshipped, just like everyone else who isn't white

>leaf
You've literally never met a black person in your life.

>how to be black qt step 1

decently or else they will chimp out

there was this bosnian dude in my high school and all the black kids considered him to be "honorary black"

>He thinks Canada doesn't have black people

We actually get lots of black people these days. It's just that they usually come from wealthier families, and move into decent residential areas in the nice part of town. So they're black, but while some try to practice "street" culture here and do their best to nig, majority of them are just regular, upstanding, working-class people who happen to be black.

Now when it comes to niggers, we have our Native population. These motherfuckers are like your regular street niggers and spics rolled into one, trying extra hard to be trash criminals because they aren't inherently one of the "cool" gangsta races.

Just because you receive random black immigrants from other parts of the globe doesn't make you an expert on "North American black culture"

Most of them are obese here sadly

>ignores her own culture
nice one retard

>Black from a decent region
That doesn't even exist in this country. All blacks come from poverty stricken shitholes

I mean a black person born in Medellin, Bogota, Bucaramanga, etc
Even if his parents are from the coast, he would be 1000x times better than anyone born in the coast

>black person born Bogota or Bucaramanga
It's a very rare event. In Medellin I can understand due to being close to the nigger area of the country

not him, but this

:D

they kinda get ignored for more arab looking grills

We literally call them black angels

>tfw no black women
>tfw no black gf

Come here and marry me and I'll treat you like a queen.

;_;

>argentina
>no black women
>mfw