Average salary for conscripted South Korean soldier is 176 USD. And women don't serve any form of military service...

Average salary for conscripted South Korean soldier is 176 USD. And women don't serve any form of military service. Not even public service.

And yet nobody complains. This is Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsok.com/article/3489320
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yet needs half the world to help them out with their little conflict

But you love to work, it's a win win situation.

We don't need Dutch and rest of the world except US.
We might need Dutch in football, oh no!
Only Guus made us smile, the rest dutch fucks followed by him were huge bitches.

You are fucking lucky and dont ever complain about it. Women are the worst thing that has ever happened to the military since drunk driving bans.

NOH.

because the others weren't buying all the refs like guus

>mfw korea never achieved anything when they didn't cheat in the world cup

>167 USD
Why are you so cucked? It's so little for first world.

You're constantly on verge of war though.

YESH.

The salary of a conscripted Greek soldier is 5€/month (yes, actually paid unironically).

Yet nobody complains. This is Greece.

Its symbolical salary. It was the same when we had mandatory service.

I would only feel sorry for Spanish. Italia can stop whining about it.
Please state sum facts that Dutch would be a help to Korean war. Probably none. Stay in Europe. Don't even help its a burden.

your navy uses our radar tech diablo

Shut the fuck up when you don't even know the minimum wage and the money invested in military force each year in Korea.

Who cares, a small division of our army can fuck your country. I said we only need US and probably Japan for the navy/air force side. Fuck off.

You get soooo much money?
Damn son. I wish I was Korean.

They should be happy they have a salary at all. It's conscription, it's a duty, not a paid vacation.

think you'll warfare isn't like starcraft at all

But when you look at the money invested in miltary force you would laugh.

Don't you get a pension and other benefits by serving though?

find*

We don't need tall trolls. I mean it. Yes.

If you paid them normal wage most of your investment would go to salary m8. Thats one of the pros of conscription. Its cheap.

Bunch of faggots

Here conscription was counted as category 2 work towards your retirement.
But every country handles it different I guess.

NO. We don't. The only small benefit that existed before: Veteran extra point system.
For getting a job in government place was abolised by feminists.

We need better individual gears in my opinion.
Then they woud look much cooler in the foto.

if the US had to choose to support japan or korea to maintain it's influence in asia which one would it choose? implying they had to cut ties with the other one

When this stupid Bulgarian doesn't realise how that big money is spent.

A conscript gets about 350USD here. And I thought that was slavery already.

Isn't there lots of bullying and hazing that goes on in the Korean army? I'd be scared desu

So get a sexchange.

Not really. It has improved. Actually a lot of young students worry about the bad reputation in the place where they stay with comrades.
They don't get beaten or anything nowaday.

The big money in defense is always acquisition , which means buying new planes tanks ships whatever. Salary is no small part though.

I wish I was a pussy in this country. Lots of pussysuckers if you are just average looking girl.
Don't have to go to the army. They are discriminated from some uncivilised people that are hard to be called human being or adults.

Per day?

Do most young recruits just want to play LoL all day?

Every Month. Seriously this is S***very

No. We play lots of different games. Many PC/Console users.
In the PC market, the main possesors are LOL or Overwatch. Not everyone plays the same game. We just on different level in E-sports.

This is shitty. Because "we want equality" bitches bitching, and yet when it comes to equality in responsibility and not only rights, suddenly "but we are weak and frail you shitlord". And when some bitches actually do want to do frontline "we are stronger as men look at these studies girlpower" while at the same time they cannot do the mandatory service in countries that require it because weak.

Women too, or nobody.

When we still had conscription (we technically still do but no need to show up, just a letter you are registered and can be called upon up to the age of 65 if so required) wages were fuck all too. About €12 a week iirc. When they suspended people having to come in it was right before I had to go.

I'm torn.
I like the idea that our women now have the same duty to get themselves killed in war (ie. they can also be conscripted) because that's equality, now they share this shitty responsibility that only men had. But at the same time they are obviously inferior soldiers.

So wanna go fact fight?
Let's start, how much military money was actually spent in Netherlands during conscription age?

Women don't have to serve? What does megalia say about that?

We were actually spending more when we had conscription, but come on it was the fucking cold war. 120 000 soldiers, 400 jets, several thousand tanks and so on.
Now its 25k soldiers and maybe 15 jets and 70 tanks on a good day.

Why would I care? But if they want a cheap soldier tonight I am in a bus to camp tomorrow.

>they are obviously inferior soldiers
Only if they are in the mud too long or in hot environments during period with too few tampons. They will rot below. Not even joking. It can be seen on homeless women that do not take care of themselves too well.

Hazing is fun though.

>t. subhuman

Byungshin white nigger doens't realise that less than only 2 percents are used for conscripted soldier's salary. Most of them belong to the one taking military service as their main job.
Our national defence investment was estimated 34,620,793,850 USD
and excluding the salary. Only 56393360USD were used for personal expenses (food, other stuff needed for living) for conscripted soldiers.
And yet they don't even gather extra taxes for young women work force who don't contribute anything for country's duty

I'm well aware that this is duty not a job. But I'm telling you WE ARE FAR MORE CAPABLE OF INCREASING THE SALARY FOR THE SOLDIERS.

So shut the fuck if you don't know the situation. Nationa defence is far more important in Korea than in your ship windmill country.

Yeah, until the guy you are hazing goes Rambo on your ass. Weapons and ammo are surprisingly easy to get in the army, really makes you think huh.
It even happened an year or two ago in South Korea.

And that money isn't just used mostly always for maintenance and upgrading. So I think you will have an idea how stupid you are.

t. Beta
It would be easier to get a weapon from a store than from the armory.

Maybe in the US. But in conscription you are the guy in charge of the armory about 2 times a month.
Also, you have armed guard duty even more often.
You know how they used to kill people they didnt like here?
>Be on guard duty
>Wait until motherfucker decides to jump the wall to go drinking/whoring/whatever
>Shoot him
>Get an award and 3 days home leave

>t. Beta

lol
welfare princesses have nothing to say here
go suck some more cocks in the showers

In misile and air bombing era, conscripting univercity boipuccies is completly not making sence, Korean gonna be Korean finally. and still your wage giving them are fucking cheap too, kek'D

We look out for each other. We settle some stuff with fighting but not shooting someone in the back like a coward.

Maybe you wouldn't be such a sensitive faggot if someone hazed you a little.

And yet you need the might of the UN to help you keep the northerners from running you over.

Why don't you just invade and get it over with if your army is so strong

>but not shooting someone in the back like a coward.
So you grow out of your high school mentality huh :^)
On a non-meme note, yeah thats because your army is full-pro now. In Vietnam "fragging an officer" was still a thing.

We also don't force criminals into the military anymore. That probably helped.

Japan won't help. Lmao wut are you thinking?

Japan easily. We almost withdrew from Korea in 2004-2005.

newsok.com/article/3489320

>Average salary for conscripted South Korean soldier is 176 USD. And women don't serve any form of military service. Not even public service.

>And yet nobody complains. This is Korea.

$176 per hour is pretty good. Or is it per day?

If you count in the clothing, housing, armament, health care and food the army gives you, that's a pretty expectable (army) salary.

that's sad, similar here. They can always find few shiny vehicles for a military parade, but not enough for a war

Is this weekly or some shit? Because even the shittiest grunt in the US army makes 1,400$ a month

Monthly. Conscript salaries are very low

Basically this. Either you are trained and well equipped, or you're better off slaving in a plant.