FUCK WINDOWS 10 TO DEATH

I can't FUCKING disable these FUCKING forced updates anymore and my FUCKING PC can't FUCKING install them I just get a black screen on restart. I'v had this issue before and I think it's because I have a 1 TB SSD that I have windows installed on but I fucking hate this fucking shit SO MUCH there's NO GOOD FEATURES IN THE WIN 10 UPDATE why in gods earth WOULD I FUCKING WANT TO BREAK MY PC FOR SKYPE INTERGRATION fucking MALWARE fucking cunt fucking cunt MICROSOFT

ITT appletoddler shills out in full force.

I'd rather eat shit than use apple but i'm getting sick of this windows 10 shit. What do I FUCKING do. Can I get linux and run games via windows or something like i'm fucking sick of this shit

You could do GPU passthrough to a Virtual machine on Linux. I'm not sure how tricky that is to set up, but I heard it's gotten better recently.

It's your own fucking fault for using it.
Deal with it or look for alternatives, crying here like a fucking girl won't solve anything kid.

If you weren't such a technologically illiterate babby you'd know you can turn of windows updates.

We’re getting much closer to something user friendly but there is still more work to do.

Bro for real. Way too much bullshit I've dealt with to get into but basically Windows refused to update. I contacted support and they took control of my computer and simply reset windows. Upon restart half of my early 2010's games wouldn't work because they required .NET 3.5, which refused to install. (i have however fixed this after jumping through hoops but mother fucking fuck this shitty fucking OS and this shitty fucking company)

Why would one do that? I actually just fucked my whole computer up (see ) in order to get the update. I see updates as keeping my computer secure. Now Bubble Witch Saga 3 refuses to uninstall no matter what I do.

My secret hacker way doesnt work any more, pls share tips

/thread
This was literally figured out years ago. Security updates only master race.

Windows is now a service not a product. My computer was stuck on "Windows Getting Ready" for hours on end so I had to reset the entire system. Going to use Linux full time now and use more laptop running Debian more.

Please help me I'm too low iq!!!1

Is freezing common on Windows 10? It happens often to my brothers laptop.

Bloatware like Bubble Witch Saga 3 and other shit keeps installing every time I reboot. I don't know how to fix this, can anyone help? I found one tutorial that says I can disable "Windows Customer Experience Improvement Program" in the Registry Editor but the folder "cloud" is not there. Please help.

Install Linux or Windows 7. Those are your options

We're not gonna spoon-feed you.

Just install Linux

I've been writing a batch script that will, disable all botnet and useless services, disable and delete all task schedules, and edit some values within the registry that prevents some services from being stopped and disabled. I have another script that will delete all default windows files from programs, programs (x86), programdata, users, and appdata. Would anyone be interested?

>that state of Windowsfags

I fixed it fag. I'll be enjoying windows-only games while you gamelets play indie shit on linux

Good thing I downgraded to Windows XP

>implying I don't have Windows 7 in it's doghouse of a VM with PCI-E passthrough to play games

people will find a way to fuck it up (look at this thread and any windows thread, people are complete buffoons even if it's just a toggle switch involved), and you DO NOT want to be involved in that mess
contribute to projects like tronscript instead

*upgraded

Even if you spend hundreds of hours working on this batch script, Windows could fuck your shit up with a single tiny update.

That isn't true. And the updates aren't tiny. Instead of posting nonsense, refrain from posting. It's quite simple.

>tfw ltsb master race

>That isn't true
Care to explain why?
Why a Windows update can't make changes to your services/registry? Why it can modify system files you don't even comprehend to render your scheme useless?
Obviously the update wouldn't be tiny to undo the latter script's work.

Good catch. Considering upgrading to DOS.

from your language, you seem like an intellectual. Maybe take a look at the image attached and see if there's anything that could enable you to defer updates for your convenience.
I honestly don't know who has these problems anymore but claim to be competent with their OS
best of luck

>windows 10
Why.
There is no reason whatsoever to use W10 over W7.

>install w10
>all drivers installed automatically

>install 10 year old w7
>no LAN driver
>have to have spare pc handy
>spend 2 hours searching, downloading, restarting, and installing drivers

Because they aren't tiny updates. These are quite literally as big as updates can be (gamers GTFO with your shitty 20gb patches which are literally just the entire game re-released lmao). During the move to "modernize" Windows specifically (which would eventually make updates smaller, less invasive), they spend a lot of time modularizing components - which does break things occasionally, but that's the option with least fuckery. We're talking about updates that change the core of what Windows even is, while still remaining usable. That's a fucked up task and I don't envy those cunts.
For future references, questions are asked a little differently.
>Why it can ...
>Why a Windows update can't ...
Should be
>Why can it ...
>Why can't a Windows update ...
Well it's a bit more complex than that because English is quite tricky but once you get placement right the rest is easy to cope with.

I r not sure why the visit Sup Forums
I'm going to look into tronscript
updates have been disabled.

Security improvements are a reason. So is better memory management and better ssd support.

Then again, if all you're doing is downloading loli and playing minecraft I'm not sure you would need anything beyond vista.

Thanks for correcting my grammar, but you didn't answer either question (the size was completely irrelevant).
Would you care to explain how your batch script will out-muscle a Windows Update?

>memory management
>ssd support
It's the same on 7 and 10.

diversity highers have fucked windows, I booted into windows to try out the new ssh client, connected to a server and maximized the window and when I typed the window resized back to the original dimensions...how the fuck did anybody think that was the preferred behavior. I imagine at this point everybody that works for Microsoft are those pajeets that post in Facebook programming groups.

hello my friend please to be telling me how to write and operating system like Android.

download shutup10
can confirm works wonders

LTSB you stupid dumb nigger

notebookreview has a guide for fixing windows 10

>fixing windows 10
impossible