Is there a non-anime imageboard? Getting tired of this pedo shit being posted all over the place

Is there a non-anime imageboard? Getting tired of this pedo shit being posted all over the place.

Imageboards started as a Japanese thing, so... No, I don't think they exists.
Inb4 Bonzibuddy chan

8ch is where you can find plenty of moralfags who hate anime

Meta discussion goes in learn to read

Not really because everyone ripped off futaba which means they were most likely weebs.

ikr

>8ch
>moralfags
Top kek

I've seen plenty of people who hate loli and anime because it's degenerate to them, hating anime is cool on 8ch

this

Haven't seen this for like 6 years.

ikr had to pull it from an old old directory on a back up drive

They also have boards for a lot of very specific and disgusting fetishes compared to other imageboards

That's also almost entirely dead. If you remove all the dead boards only like 10 are even somewhat used and only 2 are even really active.

Try going back to

One of there top board are dedicated to bestiality and its very active

>2009

aaahhhhh
Seeing shit like this I want to be a tripfag again, but those days are over. At least we still have the old archives of tripfag posts.

>some pajeeta was this butthurt over anime
Good times

There used to be a /pedo/ board merely just to talk about it on what was supposed to be a fully free speech image board, but moralfags bitched enough for the cripple to remove it

why do little girls make you so uncomfortable? is it because you are in fact a pedo and are just here to project your guilt under the guise of this thread?

that's called a tan you fucking retard

literally me.

>pussy and asshole is several shades darker than surrounding areas
I'm guessing you don't actually know what white women look like naked.

There are two typed of people on Sup Forums:
Vampire-tier white guys and pajeets

Not him, its not a tan but that's far, far off a pajeet of course.

>I'm guessing you don't actually know what animated white women look like naked.
fyp

Looks like a pajeeta pussy to me, my dude. Could also possibly be some SE Asian pussy, I guess.

Indian girls can be pretty pale but that's more south American or very tanned. Saying that I've never seen an Indian woman naked but have seen white and south Americans

who here likes cute boys?

I like how the argument went from "8ch is full of moralfags" to "they had a board for pedos, but it's not so bad since it's gone, and one of their most active boards is about fucking animals instead"

It could possible be SA but I'm leaning towards Indian or SE Asian just on the basis of the fact that she browsed Sup Forums. SA girls, especially brown ones, don't give a shit about technology.

Probably not, because this generation is full of infantile "adults" who decorate their rooms with dolls and dream of being little girls.

Don't worry OP, they are so fucked up irl, evolution will just wipe them out. FUEGO

afaik this was an American guys girlfriend, she posted on /soc/ but he would take pictures of her to troll Sup Forums with.

Back to r*ddit-land with you.

Do I really have to explain this? It's Sup Forums, what you see is what you get.

You can say whatever you want here and everyone is anonymous, but there's a lot of kids and manchildren here. You get some good and you get a lot of bad. People are stupid, argumentative, cling to anime, they're apprehensive towards socialization and lazy as shit but occasionally you get someone who says something of merit. Sup Forums's origins have a lot to do with anime and while it's embedded into the board culture that doesn't necessarily mean it's accepted or that you have to like any of it. You can discuss anything you want here or lurk from the bleachers and watch everyone make asses of themselves. It's your choice. Be warned though, once you become acquainted with this place it'll be hard to stop coming. It's been about 11 years for me, and I'm not proud of it.

Sex with children is not ok.

>consciously make a decision to go to a certain place
>filter things that dont fit with your views
>complain when other people post things you dont like
>all instead of going somewhere that fits your worldview

why do people do this?

No one ever said it was. Luckily, drawings army children.
>t. someone not attracted to drawings of children or real children

Go jerk it to little cartoon kids you fucking faggot.

Why you'd respond to me though? All I was saying is that Sup Forums is a den of nerds with bad taste and they don't have anywhere else to go. I don't condone any of that behavior.

>why do people do this?
Someone probably told them this place was cool or something, or they came here to get away with shitty admins from another site but realized they hate all the otaku shit. It's not unheard of

lurk moar newfag, to get gold you have to shovel through a lot of shit

aren't* fuck I need to stop drinking
where did he say he likes them though?

but what if they're OwO?

Fine

It has nothing to do with pedophilia. Are you sure the pedo problem isn't on your end?

dont tempt me nigger

Why do you like drawings of kids then?

I don't. I even said I didn't. kindly fuck off with your identity politics and moral crusade

Literally read the whole thread. It's all a bunch of autismos defending looking at drawings of kids. Are you fucking serious right now?

Try to prove me wrong.

That's because the op brought it up. Loli is a subset of anime and/or manga, but it does not make up the entirety of those things. If OP bitched about anime and not Loli stuff, then people would be defending anime specifically. See how this works? Fuck off with your moral crusade

They aren't real. They don't look like real children. They don't act like real children. In Japan they are not thought of as representative of real children and aren't meant to be seen as such. So why are you bringing pedophilia into this?

Anime is specifically for pedophiles. End of discussion.

>Sex with children is not ok.
Says who? Age of consent used to be 8 in most countries

It is up to you to prove that it is with hard facts, evidence, sources, and research. My favorite anime hardly have kids in them at all, and if they do there is nothing sexual or romanic with them at all

stay buttmad, angry 3dfag.

It has nothing to do with pedophilia.