Sup Forums I have reasonable proof that the fbi and the cia are monitoring me and trying to hack into my computer...

Sup Forums I have reasonable proof that the fbi and the cia are monitoring me and trying to hack into my computer. I have sensitive documents that they’re after but I transferred them to a flash drive that requires a physical code to unlock. I don’t trust windows on my computer anymore because of the known vulnerabilities. What is an obscure operating system that even the fbi and nsa can’t hack into it?

gentoo

Install gentoo

But unironically

templeos

Temple OS

If that were the case you've just told them you're going to install another OS, so they'll probably just use the Intel ME from now on.

Just put sensitive material on a encrypted Linux machine and don't connect it to the internet

openbsd probably

temple os was specifically made to prevent cia niggers from hacking into things

Amiga OS disconnected from the internet.

what proof?

>sensitive documents
>wanted by Gooberments

Take a seat.

qubes
it has state of the art application compartmentalization, so if part of your system gets owned, you are not fucked.

I know that feel. I found this IP in my logs recently.

Are you a big guy?

welcome to the kool kids klub OP

>What is an obscure operating system that even the fbi and nsa can’t hack into it?
Which ever one you use disconnected from the global network.

>not building your own processor out of a thermostat and some disassembled ti-84s
lmaoing at your life right now

If this faggot was telling the truth the NSA/CIA/FBI/KONY would never have had to "try to gain access" to his PC. They would have just contacted Microsoft and had them let them in.
Sage.

get a dot matrix printer (important must be dot matrix not modern ink jets)
print out the documents
shred the electronic copies
put the printed copies in a swiss bank saftey deposit box.
you are now 100% invulnerable to hacking.
yw op.

First you need a computer with a Core 2 Duo, then install libreboot.

this is the only practical solution

Anything involving a Core 2 Duo is not a practical solution. Store the files on an old tamagotchi in a way where you can only access them if you manage to get it to register two simultaneous button presses. No one can ever get in.

Buy an old PowerBook and leave it airgapped. Removing the AirPort card is super easy ( just lift the keyboard). The hardware and OS are simple and backdoor-free.

well memes aside, install tails on 2 flash drives. just be advised that the gov will highlight you if you try to download it (thx snow) so use tor with a paid vpn.

but it's not even a real operating system.

It is and removing the network stack is the only way for you to escape the botnet.

FreeDOS

It's this really cool system called encryption and airgapping you autistic slow sperm, you.

Archlinux with no gui

Wow interesting thread.
Why not give them the info they want?

unintentionally meta

Why ask stupid questions?

Yes

If the FBI/CIA were in your PC you'd never know.
You're just paranoid.

>tfw grepping my logs for this subnet now

Even better

use a Raspberry Pi Zero or even some other obscure mini-pc that has it's own os, and don't connect it in anyway to the internet.
Do all your work in liveboot usbs, and stop using modern Intel processors

And if it has any kind of wireless connectivity disable it, physically removing or disabling what’s needed

Will it even matter if they just grab you and pound the fuck out of you in a parking lot until you give them what they want?

>but I transferred them to a flash drive that requires a physical code to unloc
Now put it up your ass. And keep it like that

Most likely just one of their machines that are part of the (actual, non-meme) botnet now. Don't think so highly of yourself, user.

There is no such OS.
The secret to security is the secret to con-art: bullshitting
Just build a quadrupilly embedded VM each using a vpn hosted on another person's computer through an onion via an embedded trojan, using their CPU and IP but not their screen.

Also be careful for hardware shit, like what and noted.

Just hide art made by shadman between your important documents. If NSA/FBI/Illuminati will see this cringe stuff they will be no more interested in watching your files.

Or hide your files IN shadman's "art".

Meh. I've seen DoD ips in my logs before. A lot of the time it's just outdated info

OP, you cannot trust modern CPUs, what you need to do is buy some FPGAs and create your own CPU architecture and operating system

>sssaaaaagggggeee
and you think you can call other people faggots, i can literally smell your anal leakage from your ruptureced rectum

Didn't encrypt Storage, didn't compartmentalize filesystem using Cubes OS. Failed at glow in the dark secrecy.

Now your only chance is to install Kaspersky and give to KGB first.

Mind you, I don't think "Moms spaghetti recipe" is as sensitive as you think it is.

>sensitive documents
disclose or gtfo