Pay for unlimited access. Not poor

this

Switch my proxy from America to France

You mean degenerate Sup Forumstards. They don't even hide their autism

4chin without the 56%, nice

laugh at americucks

It's worth it to see all the salty liberal posts

You mean "fuck off ledditors"

Mutts make about half of the current user base by country, and they absolutely brought down quality to leddit levels. A Sup Forums without burgers would be paradise. If you don't believe feel free to check how quality increases when mutts are asleep.

What's up with all the Euro fags sprouting up recently?
Do they even understand what NN even means?

Goreposting needs to be more common, redditors think this is some special club they were invited to
>t. floridian oldfag

It's probably not even europeans but americans pretending to be europeans, europeans don't give a single fuck about america

>when your Internet service offering is broken on millions of routers limiting people to pathetic download speeds over WiFi and you don't even give a shit because you're a monopoly

After you pay your ISP to use a proxy

It’s already started at Netflix! Holy shit.

Why would we, we don't have such problems. And don't act like every one of you knows what nn is, especially those thinking that it somehow prevents gov. interference.

sue them for anti-trust and anti-competitive activities.

only a retard thinks this will happen.

It won't happen.
/thread

i wish i could get away with just paying $4.99. Sup Forums is all i need anyway.

Rejoice, amerifats will have to pay to shitpost.

Thank you. The faggots begging to gargle on the government's powerful dick are insufferable.

Sup Forums was built on funposting, if you need Sup Forums to be like any other forum, go back right now

what's your lawyer's name

you have a lawyer lined up for these kinds of things, right?
one that knows your name already?

comcast would never do such a thing :V)

Looks like you got lost on your way to and

>anti-trust
You can just move to another state to change the ISP, that's not a monopoly. They need that money to keep the American Dream™ going

>2005
what a garbage dump, even worse than leddit

How retarded are you?

it;s not even the ISP. it's just the fact they are creating arbitrary web cartels with package based pricing. it's anti-competitive and illegal in the US.

>tfw old enough to be originalfag and didn't lurk moar

Actually just finished his book its a good read

Very, I cannot tilt my head to sides without spilling toxic stupidity that burns through 2 floors.

Small-scale white-lists are fine (buy this service which will give you Netflix, Wikipedia, and Twitter and nothing else).
Black-lists aren't (buy Comcast internet [but if you want use Sup Forums, Bit-torrents, Breitbart, or Megauploads, you'll have to pay and submit to a privacy waver]), but those battles would be hard to fight both with the public AND the government and probably aren't worth it. And it would be a "the people who it's trying to stop are the people who can get around it and it's everyone using it legitimately who are being inconvenienced" piracy-esque type deal.

It's broad scale whitelists that you have to worry about (buy this service which will allow you to access 90,000 of the most popular websites on the Internet and is adding more every day, pending Comcast approval [if you're a website developer looking to get on the Comcast-approved network, see THIS page for application details])

Just like packet discrimination is illegal in the US. Oh wait

On the contrary to popular belief, Sup Forums was never at any point good

that's not even remotely the same problem tard.

literally null routing or redirecting customers to certain sites will literally get them destroyed by the DoJ for an antitrust violation.

Wow, did the UI really look that ancient back then?

Probably change my DNS and use VPN. Oh, wait, 4chink does not allow posting using proxy. Okay then, good for me.

Pretty barebones compared to the current one

Now if only the leafs would go away with the mutts this place would be perfect

first post best post.

I'll probably laugh hard, and be happier because the amount of stupid americans posting here will decrease.

Unless they change that law, after all, how are they gonna compete with such harsh laws?

That must be a new board being launched sometime in 2005, Sup Forums was unofficially launched in 2003 and went live in October 2004...

>2ch's left side bar
moot is such a thieving nigger that he wasn't even trying to hide it

moot openly admitted taking 2ch and simply converting to English, hence Sup Forums

Plus 2ch doesn't allow you to upload any images...

top kek soros posting

>when it will happen ?
It won't, because the amount of money it would cost for that level of granular filtering is not beneficial.
Don't be an idiot.

No it was futaba channel he wanted in english, aka 2chan which was a spinoff of 2ch when it was in danger of going under because hiro at the time was fucking everything up

leddit is basically Sup Forums in 2006 minus the anonymity and thread purging.

>redneck retard americunts actually believe this google propganda
time to put down the oxy Cletus

yeah, the 2003 one was even more barebones.

I still use the frames.

Yeah, I'd love to see that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_hijacking#Manipulation_by_ISPs

You mean teenage script kiddies?
Project Chanology was the cringest experience of my life

>A pajeet is going to be president of USA in our lifetime

Go outside more.

I miss Sup Forums before the Project Chanology cringe

Sup Forums became arrogant because of all the lulz they were wrecking havoc to unsuspecting people online, they thought that could easily translate to real life

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

Frameposting is still the best way to go

Sup Forums.org/frames

Does anyone here miss /prog/ at all?

>chanology
>2006
While I agree with your statement that was two years before then. 2006 was a pretty decent year.

switch ISPs like everyone else would which is why they would never do it.

Well if americans did have to pay extra it would stop all these annoying teenagers shitting up the site and improve quality

>switch providers in a local monopoly
Something doesn't add up.

Yes, try living outside of a metropolis and switching ISPs. One or none.

yea

There's a thing called mobile and satellite ISP's.

Nobody cares that you live in bumfuck Cletus.

You non-free retards think that your ISPs will be allowed to broadcast Freedom content to you after this?

OMEGALUL

>tripfags everywhere

Dropped

get

More like only the annoying teenagers would see a reason to pay extra in order to post there as I don't think the rest would see it that much of a loss if they suddenly wouldn't be able to post here. At worst, they would choose another site.

i mean, that's not what's going to happen
but if it was, i only go to a handful of websites anyways, and $19.99 is way cheaper than my current internet bill

Nothing because it won't happen. Unless I buy Facebook Internet for $0.88 / month and then wonder why I don't get me sites.

Mobile is 40 GB monthly data cap or unlimited* with an aggressive fup. Satellite is the same + 1500ms round trip time.

>implying it wouldn't be $(your current bill) + $19.99 + taxes + fees

Go to your history and count how many different domains you visited.

This

Where's Sup Forums hosted?

>Mobile is 40 GB monthly data cap or unlimited* with an aggressive

40GB is enough for the average person.

You're not entitled to unlimited Netflix streaming you whiny fuck.

Anyhow, you theoretically can do unlimited NF/YT streaming, albeit at only 480p and mobile carriers..

Anyhow, it completely disproves your "monopoly" argument and other fearmongering.

>using http
Use https and you won't have your ISP injecting shit into your webpages

At one, I had a problem with frames, either userscripts or adblock did not work correctly inside frames, so I tried to convert the board list on the top of the page to act as an identical sidebar. I could get it done pretty much the same, it only missed a few graphics and the non-board sections. All that with CSS only.

However, scrolling had a bug I don't remember, and eventually it was easier to update my plugins to versions that do work with frames.

I doubt anyone here actually visited the text boards, let alone one for programming.

>Sup Forums was built on funposting

The sad thing is that if you try funposting today, you get people calling you a plebbit-tier poster. This place has gone down the drains.

I miss when Sup Forums was simple and fast.

I think the captcha v1 getting killed will be the final nail for killing the site for me. I just wish there was something else alike.

>640 kB ought to be enough for anybody

>I think the captcha v1 getting killed will be the final nail for killing the site for me
There's still the noscript captcha

>>>/twitch/

>I am entitled to unlimited because I said so

>You're not entitled to unlimited Netflix streaming you whiny fuck.
If I pay my ISP for unlimited, then I would expect to be entitled to it. In fact, I'd expect to be entitled to using my internet connection 24/7 without any throttling because I use too much. I pay for unlimited, after all.

Yeah but doesn't that still require you to select random images with your mouse?

v1 captcha is acceptable because I can quickly type it in and at worst it requires 2 tries. v2 captcha requires me to fuck around with the mouse and most of the time it doesn't work, plus it has retarded slow animations.

>why won't anyone set up a fiber optic line to my shitty rural home

>waaaahhhh

You're entitled to a false advertising lawsuit but nothing else.

I live in a small town in eastern Europe and I've been on fiber broadband for a decade now.

I'm not entitled to get what I paid for?

2 signs that identify someone who's under-aged on Sup Forums:
>non-contrarian viewpoints
>baseless conjecture

it's under ten. this website (which honestly i could do without), facebook (to keep in touch with people i've met), a board game website, twitch (for watching people play that board game), youtube, IETF, a dictionary website, and wikipedia. i rarely even use google anymore since duckduckgo has bangs. i could do without some of those websites, too.
for work and leisure, i usually read books and papers

Well then you should read the fine print that says your unlimited gets throttled after a certain limit.

Though Netflix is 0 rated on most carriers (at 480p) so you're whining over nothing.

Kys white racist trash, your country belongs to migrants.

There is no reason to not offer unlimited data in 2017 other than ISPs not wanting to upgrade their shitty infrastructure. So they get rid of regulation to further decrease any obstruction to their laziness.

No because >muh free market

>i rarely even use google anymore since duckduckgo has bangs
And which sites do you visit after your search? Is everything you search for on one of those sites you listed?