Touchwiz

Can someone explain to me the hate towards Touchjizz?
I've owned 2 samsung devices so far and only the one from 3 years ago was slow (some tablet with Jelly Bean), while the other one doesn't have ram problems, or lag or any of the things people complain about.

Is it some kind of outdated hate or am i missing something else?
And yes, I'm aware Touchwiz is a framework and not just the launcher.

Well there's "Samsung Experience" which is the Android 7 version that is ok I guess but TouchWiz is just ugly and feature locked. mostly ugly.

Also the emojis are shit

>Also the emojis are shit
I can definitively agree with that. I just use emoji changer to replace those abominations

we hate touchwiz because the user experince is shit.

>ugly
>bloatware
>lag
>redundant duplicate apps
>shit emojis
>cant understand the hate

It was shit in the earlier Galaxy phones but it's absolutely fine on my 7 Edge. I'm guessing the people who still hate on it didn't actually get the newer Samsung devices and think there was no improvement over the years.

Because it lags like a motherfucker. Samsung has exactly one passable phone as of now, note 8.

Give it a couple months

Well, I said "as of now", did I.

I have a Exynos S6 with Android nougat, it runs similarly to a Nexus 5 running stock marshmallow.
Which is actually breddy fast.
That being said I've installed Nova, uninstalled everything I didn't need and tweaked some misc shit.
So TouchWi-- sorry, The Samsung Experience can be fixed.

Why? Will the note8 also assplode and samsung will be left with no passable phones?

>wanted to upgrade from my 6s of 2 years
>try a note8 in a samsung store
>it's twitchy as fuck and not smooth

they just preload a lot of their shit on the phones which is a shame, also i can't get a pixel 2 or op5t in my country because yay eastern europe

> it's absolutely fine on my 7 Edge
have you ever owned a Pixel, Nexus or an iPhone?

Ever tried iPhone, and basically it runs same speed eventhough I don't use high-end phone.
Then again Samsung don't put a lot of useless preloaded apps here. Probably they're afraid of lost to chink phones.

ugly, buggy, bloated, performs like shit

granted ive not used a samsung properly aside from the odd couple of minutes with a friend's new one since the S3, maybe things have changed since then but they havent based what ive heard from people with modern samsungs and read on the internet

its a real shame because samsung's hardware is generally decent, but their software is so god awful you have to root and flash a custom rom to make their phones passable.
they have real potential if they could just make some software worth a damn

Don't have adoptable storage.

Basically: touchwizz on Android loli and older hogged a ton of RAM, CPU, GPU resources and the animations were long and prone to freezing/crashing. That understandably caused a lot of hate and is now a fucking meme that people won't let go like that stupid frog.

Modern touchjizz on marshmellow and newer only has a laggy launcher and animations as still rather long. Both of these can be treated by setting animations to "off" in dev and nova settings.

Is it possible to install apps on the SD card with partition? I have a Samsung and I didn't know that they don't do adoptable storage. I'm trying partitioning but it's a nightmare (SD card not mounting on reboot, SD card storage not being shown through USB mtp)

>ugly
>bloatware
>laggy
>"fine"

>Then again Samsung don't put a lot of useless preloaded apps here. Probably they're afraid of lost to chink phones.
*doesn't
and top fucking jej

Install a custom launcher and use it instead of Touchjizz you mongs, it's not hard.

more like flash a custom rom because samsungs entire rom is terrible

>durr installing a fucking app launcher completely undoes all the bloat of samsungs skin and totally gives you a bloat free stock android experience durrrr

>Emoji changer
Does this need root?

Coming from the S7 to Pixel 2 the speed improvement is MASSIVE.

Yes.

Install iOS 11 ones if you don’t want people to hate you.

i haven't used a samsung device since froyo but back then touchwiz was pure cancer

Why would I care what homosexuals think? They're going to burn in hell for all eternity, why should I care what they think?

B-but user that's not very progressive.
A-are you a nazi?
Mr Goldberg told me you were.

Launcher is not the same as a skin