So Sup Forums what the consensus on robot vacuum? Are they still just a meme? I heard xiaomi makes one now

So Sup Forums what the consensus on robot vacuum? Are they still just a meme? I heard xiaomi makes one now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping obvious shill thread for interest

THEY ARE FOR OLD PEOPLE...
youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw

i like mine

Botnet

Robo grassmovers and vacumms are superior. They make life easier.

They are most excellent. I have had a Roomba for nearly 10 years and it broke down now. I will get a new one.

Program it to start itself up when you're at work and you don't have to worry about anything.
Well, you still kinda do since they can't reach some corners, can't clean stairs and can't clean the space between the door and the wall, but those are easy to clean, so it won't take too much of your time.

>Robo grassmovers
wow, what a time to be alive.

I've got an oldass version that works pretty well.

I bought one for 200 bucks three years ago and it's great. Just make sure that you don't have furniture where it gets stuck or whatever and don't buy overpriced GPS shit and functions you don't need.

It shaves off the weekly cleaning, breadcrumbs and small particles of dirt. But it won't eliminate the need for a vacuum cleaner or the monthly/quarterly cleanups.
tl;dr get a gf instead

If you have hardwood, your home will be kept quite clean. If you have carpet, you inevitably have to whip out your vacuum because the power in these things cant dig deep into the fibers.

Chinese Botnet for sure.

botnet that maps your home and sell the data

They're OK for removing obvious dirt but for anyone with hayfever/asthma they don't perform well enough compared to a decent normal vaccum cleaner.

Who cares if they're a meme or not they're cute

>they're cute
Exactly. And a lot cheaper than a GF, see Also a lot less noisy.

Wife bought one. It's ok to keep everything reasonably clean, but won't free you from a deep cleaning once in awhile. Remember it has filters, you can't just forget it ther.

Well, buy one without wifi.

Got a 630, 5 year replacement warranty, on number 2, new revision. It's pretty good, still wish it was lithium (actually nicad's not too bad, lasts for fucking ever), would have liked a xiaomi as a replacement instead tho

I'll never understand them. Vacuuming the floor is fucking easy, it's dusting corners and surfaces that's a pain in the bitch. When will someone create a flying drone that sweeps up using static electricity?

I am buying a new Roomba but there are 40 different models to chose from and no clear information about differences.

Confused.

Received one as a random gift from parents a couple years ago. Really quite remarkable the amount of dirt it picks up. Also scares the shit out of the cat which is funny.

>Also a lot less noisy.
kek