/ourheeb/ btfo Mozilla again

/ourheeb/ btfo Mozilla again
youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY

Nigga can't even install gentoo. Fuck off.

That live stream yesterday was fucking cringe.

>muttzilla
is that the jewish pronunciation?

>yet another money/views/click-b8 grabbing video from a jew
nothing he's telling is a lie but making a video every time sjwzilla fucks up (quite common nowadays) with when more than half the content is from his last video on the same subject is fucking dumb, just point niggas to the previous video retard!

I disagree, but before I tell you my reasons, System76 are selling these wonderfull, amazing, BEEEAAUUUUTIFUL, laptops...

>tfw no system76 in AU

I like how he shills that System76 are the only ones that have the ME disabled, when the purism guys did it first (and not to mention trannyboot).

oh, i totally missed it what happened ?

He tried to install Gentoo live and fucked it up quite badly in ways far too numerous to mention. Then he started sweating his tits off and ran away to get milk and fast food before coming back and making himself look like an absolute twat. It was really, really bad. I felt sorry for him.

Advertising is against the rules.

Be cool. Just.be.cool.

Can't wait for him and Matt Hartley to circlejerk over how "horrible" Gentoo is because of his incompetence. Probably should have watched a few of DasGregor's videos before attempting it.

"And be excellent, guys. Who's Luke Smith? Erm... I'm a 'normie?' What's a normie?"

*857,000 fake, forced laughs*

luke is senpai

I've got no issue with him. He's cool.

neither, his recent videos have been excellent

Luke Smith is a demigod in comparison to Lunduke when it comes to terminal programs. The guy is a poster boy of how to fall for memes correctly.

huh? i thought this thread was about mozzarella

you must be fun at parties

shit! im at the wrong school!

where's the gabbagool?

And literally ended the stream to go eat Chanukah latkes.

Lunduke is a decent guy, but he smiles too much and that pisses people here quite a bit.

You would be smiling if you Jewed your audience $2000+ for w3c membership + $1700 a month from Patreon, "promising" to let them have a "say" in the w3c.