What will happen to the US if Hillary wins?

What will happen to the US if Hillary wins?
Will it become a Sweden level SJW shithole like Sweden? I am scared it will.

Anyone have any serious opinions on what will happen?
>she could potentially nominate 2 supreme court judges--it would destroy this country forever

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/saudis-funding-20-of-hillary-clintons-presidential-campaign
vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/huma-abedin-hillary-clinton-adviser
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-medical-records-leaked/
alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=161
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's to the right of Obumpump, so no.

The 2nd amendment will be about as useful as the towel used to wipe up the sharts.

It will become Brazil 2.0.

She's kind of centrists arguably more than Obama so it won't get more SJW. However her economic plan involves jobs for a fuckton of skilled immigrants so if your STEM of any kind like I am prepare to see your income flat line as they will work for less and don't have to worry about education loans.

politics belong on Sup Forums
this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums
thank you

>However her economic plan involves jobs for a fuckton of skilled immigrants
Yes! Vote Clinton

Hilary won't win.

Not really, she's right wing and is disgusted by gays. Only problem is that she's a globalist sellout.

It'll be like Bush Sr but with more leftist SJW shit.

The supreme court is going to be PACKED full of Leftists for decades.

Get stabbed by a palli you fucking sandnigger...I didn't post this thread for you to shit in you retard

>t. American Jew

no matter whether she wins whites are going to be a minority and weaken
you wont be able to change this future even if trump gets in

all tramp can do is delay it at the most

You do know that a leftist Congress and the leftward shift among the Democratic party (because of Bernie) is going to affect how she acts as president, right?

>if

Then it is settled; we must start again with a colony on Mars.

This tb.h

What makes you think that?

I was a Trump supporter the day he announced he was running from Trump Tower.
But I now believe he will lose, badly...he has fucked things up completely in the last month--and he was ahead

She stands no chance of winning the election so don't worry about

Not much really.
She's an actual politician who knows how to keep the status quo.

Fuck off leftist scum

excuse me sir, you have been misled as to the purpose of this board
you see, this is Sup Forums - international, a board for languages and the discussion of foreign cultures.
your post belongs in Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect, a board for the discussion of politics
I hope you understand your mistake now, and correct it in future instances
thank you.

This is just a stupid thing to say.
She is winning right now. Be realistic ffs

Nothing of importance

If Hillary wins, she'll drop dead in a month anyway which means Tim Kaine the shady guy connected to the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR would become president.

>Woman leader

This is the worst thing that can happen to any country

MART'D

In what way does "Politically Incorrect" mean politics? Besides the word

>1.Debate and discussion related to politics and current events is welcome.

and
>3. All politics and current events belong on Sup Forums.

Also you're implying that American politics aren't also international politics

>I go into threads and post about off-topicrants and tell people what to do for attention
>I literally have Asperger's and no one can stand being around me in real life

The most sensible answer in this thread.

Clinton is the definition of a centrist. Nothing will change and if it does it won't be her doing.

that is not an argument.

RIP Shooting Sports
RIP /k/
RIP Self defence
RIP Personal Freedoms
RIP Privacy

Not true at all, she was the 11th most liberal senator when she was in the senate

It would be more of the last 8 years which is to say more statism, more intrusive government, more Muslim nut-licking, more enforced LGBT propaganda, more BLM, etc.

Redditors think Obama is a centrist because he didn't put Rush Limbaugh in a labor camp. Pay them no heed.

>RIP Privacy
do you honestly think you have any kind of privacy right now?

Bill Clinton was, together with Blair, Prodi and Schröder, the Third Way leader.

It's not trendy anymore and people want more radical politics, but Hillary is definitely centrist.

>Antifa Slovak

she is a girl and also old and ugly
why would you vote for her

debate him then, oh but you have no arguments, only meme pictures

>Live in North Dakota

Yes, yes I do

Shillary Wins = My stocks and assets rise, deferred retirement account is safe another day thanks to wall street incest in politics

Gibbering Shitgibbon Wins = World laughing stock, actual stocks nose dive in fear of what the moron is gonna do.

Easy choice. Money > Stickin it to brown people. Grow up.

reocnquista in the south while hordes of muslims and chinks attack you from the north (by that time canada will be taking in millions of muslims and africans). Within a few years, US as we know it will be gone and in its place Brazil 2.0 but a more dangerous one because ahmed already hate americans' guts. ALLAHUAKBARRRR KABOOOOMMM happening on regular basis. Guys blasting reggaeton non stop and jamal going full berserk on whites, and since there will be no guns... crime raves...god, it'll be legendary

ken-san is right...game over, kikes have won, shekels for them and bullets for everyone else...that's how the world ends...

a sweet dream, americans illegally immigrating to mexico? :^)

overseas voter here, still Bernie or Bust.
may vote 3rd party if one of em polls well in my voting state.

It will start WW3 and our world will perish.

She's insane, people, what kind of SJW shit you are talking about? She will bring far more terrible things upon us.

>implying jews will not be the ones going to another planet while evil crackas syat behind because of muh 6 trillion gassed jews

good goy

>What's something that you always carry with you
the weather

women are allowed to come, men wanted race war, now go back and control'em...

what about transwomen?

hell naaaawwww... men, take those folks along with you and give them a stick and a pebbel to fight ahmed and the others (or use them to draw their fire)

>Implying the Holocaust would impact Space Exploration in any case
If White Guilt stops Space Colonization, those people won't deserve to go to Mars 2bh.

So we're going to have radical centrism?
Aww yes

The only way for her to remove the second amendment would to get 3/4ths of the state to ratify an amendment removing it.
Unlikely as over half of the US will vote no on it.
Guns are fine, and supremecy clause won't allow a "complete ban"
She is still horrible though, and when she backs out of her promises she will destroy the democratic party, I hope.

This. People tend to forget how (deliberately) hard it is to amend the US Constitution.

>she could potentially nominate 2 supreme court judges
Bet the Senate Repubs want Garland now

Brazil 2.0, that's for sure

She'll make us more in line with "European values". Which depending on your viewpoint can be either a good thing or a terrible thing.

She will literally do anything kek

Also, Johnson might poll well enough to make the debates so watch out for him. No hope for Stein though

>Also, Johnson might poll well enough to make the debates
Honestly I think cruz is to thank for that.
I'm glad one third party might actually make it in, it gives me hope.

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/saudis-funding-20-of-hillary-clintons-presidential-campaign
vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/huma-abedin-hillary-clinton-adviser

The house of Saud is funding her campaign, and her righthand is a muslim extremist that ran an influential thinktank blog for over 10 years that caled for strict shariah and hailed it as vastly superior over the degenerate wetsern values. She has stated rape victims asked for it as in Saudi-Arabia there is no rape, 9/11 was created by the US itself, and that there is no such thing as actual terrorism, and many, many more.

So enjoy your Cucknited Stated. Sweden is going to look like paradise where you are going with her at the wheel. Joyride to hell, going DOWN.

no, she's literally going to drag you into another land war in the middle east, north africa or completely miss read china and start a war in the pacific

Then again, Johnson >>>>>>> Stein.

>miss read china and start a war in the pacific
That congress won't allow since majority of people have apathetic to favorable views of china and japan.
Plus they are TPP members and hillary wrote it.
So she is unlikely to declare war on a corp buddy.
The middle east and africa shit is going to be true though.

No matter who wins, America will always be shit.

Why are you transphobic?
You need to be exstatic with the ladyboner edgelord.

It's not just the US, the developed world is becoming increasingly shit and isn't going to stop going to shit anytime soon

>why would you vote for her
Ain't nobody except old crusty feminists and Mudslimes gon' vote for her.

She's our version of Merkel

Prepare for some serious shit

>Mudslimes gon' vote for her.
even that is only half true because she stated she plans to go to war with iran.

No. Clinton is your typical Democrat who is pro-welfare, pro-minority, pro-SJW, and pro-"peacekeeping" wars.

Also hispanics

>if
Don't you mean when? it's guaranteed she will win.

Lmao, how """"""""""""""""presidential"""""""""""""" of her

She will continue to allow de-regulation and lack of oversight on Wall Street, the kinds of things her husband did, to allow for another financial collapse, and this time possibly worse

Increase the Fed and continue inflation and debt

Continue to outsource and globalize labor, hurting American workers, especially average and middle class workers, badly. The "middle class is dying/stagnating" thing is not a meme, while places like China have surged in comparison the US middle class has stagnated and made no progress whatsoever in 30 years. Expect more outsourcing, more visas, more immigration, and an absolute labor shitshow. Of course, this is what corporations and big businesses want. But don't you dare speak against this, that would be racist user :-)

She will continue to peddle identity politics to keep us divided further and give off the impression of "progressiveness". This means more pandering to BLM, more riots in the streets, and ineffective police force, more violence, which may eventually spill over into suburban and formerly unaffected zones. Just for the sake of it. She will also push female identity politics like the meme "wage gap", shoehorning in "fair pay bills" that make everyone's salaries transparent, clearing the way for a bevy of lawsuits from people thinking they're paid less because of their sex, when it's really the fact that they are shit workers or can't negotiate. Meritocracy will hurt. Productivity will hurt. We will decline here too.

Also two liberal supreme court justices, ensuring swifter societal demise.

She isn't a real candidate, she is just a vessel through which bankers and businesses continue to fuck us fiscally, as well as socially, for the sake of a ruse. Hope everyone feels justified in voting against "that mean guy who says mean stuff sometimes" for this destruction.

good good, more clay
repulic of aztlan, caliphate of east coast and chin chong chang empire far north...yes yes...everything is going as planned

Anyone see how much Trump has been moderating his policies the last few days?

He finally has started his shift to the center, and I hope he forces Clinton to the left.

His poll numbers already rose some from the shithole he was in 2 weeks ago.

I guess to tl;dr: Hillary Clinton is a candidate where SJWs and large corporate/financial entities can find common ground, and that is a very dangerous place. Worst of two worlds.

>His poll numbers already rose some from the shithole he was in 2 weeks ago.

Mmmm hmmm, the shithole fabricated from whole cloth by butthurt liberal pollsters.

5 seconds on Google.
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-medical-records-leaked/

>Will it become a Sweden level SJW shithole like Sweden?

Hillary is not some leftist radical. She's a corpratist.

For what is worth, nobody except a poltard would believe that picture is actually true.

>what is croatia
>what is norway
>what is south korea
>what is taiwan
>what is poland

alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=161
"Early loss of bladder control is common. The person may also have mild weakness on one side of their body, or become less steady walking and more prone to falls. Other symptoms of subcortical vascular dementia may include clumsiness, lack of facial expression and problems pronouncing words. ... As vascular dementia progresses, many people also develop behaviours that seem unusual or out of character. The most common include irritability, agitation, aggressive behaviour and a disturbed sleep pattern. Someone may also act in socially inappropriate ways. ... a person with vascular dementia will strongly believe things that are not true (delusions) or - less often - see things that are not really there (hallucinations). .. How long someone will live with vascular dementia varies greatly from person to person. On average it will be about five years after the symptoms started. The person is most likely to die from a stroke or heart attack. ...

So she will start by pissing herself, walk funny, fall over, then her face will seem even more fucked up, then she will start acting all funny, be aggressive, fuck up trade relations by being full autism. After all of that, she will be hallucinating like some hippie on lsd, and that combined with the ill temper and delusions will lead her to nuke some country because she firmly believes they are under attack. Not long after she will keel over and die in about 2020 so she can not be held responsible for it.

I cannot wait for the show to begin. As long she leaves Europe out of it. NUKE THE CHICKS HILLARY NUKE EM they are attacking go!

As a sensible liberal I hope so, and would believe with the shit I've seen this election.
Means he will have a crushing lead.

You really have to wonder. After all of his sudden success, rise, the DNC leak (which imo is one of the most significant election year scandals ever), he's going to suddenly start falling sharply in the polls because he said something kind of obtuse to a veteran's dad? After all of the other shit he's said? Did not add up one bit.

There's no need for an amendment when you can fill the SCOTUS with justices who will interpret it how you want it interpreted

>he's going to suddenly start falling sharply in the polls because he said something kind of obtuse to a veteran's dad?
Yeh but nobody cares about a guy who wrote that sharia is superior to US law.

>yfw her campaign rallies are practically empty and the atmosphere in them is like a morgue
>yfw Trump has thousands of excited people at his rallies--you can't even get into them without violating the fire code
>yfw somehow the polls consistently and always put Hillary 20-30 points over Trump
At that point, you realized that the polls are...see pic.

Tumblrites wanted Ruth Bader Ginsburg to step down in the worst way so Obama could appoint a leftarded replacement, but too late now. Even if she stepped down tomorrow, the Senate confirmation process for a replacement would take so long that Obama would be out of office.

Doesn't matter when they can just interpret the amendment to mean anything.

>if a woman is elected all white men will be castrated

Ever heard of Thatcher m8? Clinton is pretty centrist like our own government. Nothing drastic will happen apart from foreign policy, where she will most likely ruin what's left of Syria as well as start shit with Russians in Ukraine.

>start shit with russia and ukraine
great, striking everywhere

*nukes

HERE IN PENNSYLVANIA, WHICH HAS NOT VOTED REPUBLICAN SINCE 1988, HILLARY LAWN SIGNS ARE NONEXISTENT. 404 NOT FOUND.

If Hillary wins, she will not only have to deal with unimaginable amounts of stress from all directions, foreign and domestic, but also blackmail and favors being called in from day 1, as pretty much all but her true believers understand the limits imposed by her health issues, corruption, and incompetence. I predict that she will quickly look for a war to deflect / cover.
But hey, its all OK, because she's "progressive"!

exactly...

Couldn't care less. I saw this coming a light year away and left that shithole.