What's the whitest part of your country (region or city)?

What's the whitest part of your country (region or city)?

Other urls found in this thread:

elcorreogallego.es/tendencias/ecg/hay-genes-africanos-gallegos-granadinos/idEdicion-2011-04-16/idNoticia-659897/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castro_culture
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dCZldTIfd-EPjDlpQiFNcHwOtZus9Qdll3pB48zdQG0/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everything outside of the cities is white in the usa

I guess the part with big asses

The Great Plains, 2bh. The only signficant minorities there are the Indians, who are low in numbers. That and the rest of the Midwest outside of cities.

Prato

Veneto

Looks like Africa really does begin in the Pyrenees. I knew there was something subhuman about the Iberians and the Meds

There are no white places left in Germany.

>Average height from 5'5" to 5'9" in a century

Damn, 2bh.

not in the deep south, lots of country niggers. they only cluster in cities up north because they moved there after WW1.

a little bit on the north, east and southeast

Galicia, as that map shows.

But galicians have the highest amount of african blood.

Petersburg, Karelia

>tfw dark eyes in a 75-90% region
feels good being in the minority

qualcuno posti rigon a questo terrone del nord

Why is Crimea so funny in that map?

THE SOUTH
THE SOUTH IS WHITE
WHITE
WHITE

No, those are Andalusians. We have Celtic roots, that's why.

Maine, at 94.4% non-Hispanic white
>tfw I live in Maine

fuck off with your meme maps

The whole country's pretty white except of course Brussels and Antwerp
Also it's pretty weird but the Ardennes region here is full of swarthy Belgians, they're almost like our version of the Black Irish. I've never seen any explanation to it at all, so I'm sticking with my own retarded interpretation that says that the German tribes never settled down in these wooded mountains, leaving the original Celtic population pretty much alone

>we wuz celts

In all the genetic studies galicians are the spaniards with most african blood. Well, not sure about canarians.

The Southern coastal areas of Crimea were North Italian/Greek colonies back in times, hence its white heritage.

>But galicians have the highest amount of african blood.
Are you using that mememap with the African admixture as a source? Are you clinically retarded m8

why are the white mexican states the ones with most violence

t. Butthurt galician

I'm Hungarian Pablo. Just avoid spreading mememaps, otherwise people as dumb as you will start believing in them

The moors actually came from the atlantic my friends,they invaded the shores along western iberia.TIL

These

>Canary Islands
WE WUZ BERBERS AND SHIT

elcorreogallego.es/tendencias/ecg/hay-genes-africanos-gallegos-granadinos/idEdicion-2011-04-16/idNoticia-659897/

You are retarded. This is what a fucking galician forensic doctor said so shut the fuck up.

That graph is bullshit. Around 30% of Galicians are blonde with blue eyes.

>one forensic says it
>because he's Galician he's an authority
Also I don't speak meme Portuguese

it would be easier to say what the non-white areas are.

1) tallinn. mustamäe, around the technical university. there are shitskin students there
2) ...
that's about it.

>Around 30% of Galicians are blonde with blue hahahajajajajajaj

Yeah, we should trust an anonymous fucking retarded slav.

Okay dude you're right,andalusians ARE the whitest iberians.I mean just look at the culture they produce,flamenco,bullfighting,andalusian arabic songs,etc,amazing.Its actually the most culturally important region in spain

There is no such thing as a white mexican state

You can trust OP graph.

Andalusians are more arabic and not even that much.

The anonymous slav seems to be a higher authority than the fakemaps you're using to prove your point. You're almost as bad as the Polish shitposter who constantly makes threads about how Vandals and Goths were Slavic tribes.

AFAIK, Galicia just has both the highest SSA AND the highest North Euro admix, while places like Andalusia have less of both, but are just almost pure ENF

balts arent white

Ok, retarded slav, post a single study that says that galicians are less africans than the rest of spaniards. Pro tip there isn't a single one. Now fuck off, this is not even your bussiness, stupid slavshit.

Andalusia has like 600 more years under islamic rule compared with NW iberia...

nigger pls meme me up some more

Check out the castro culture and it's origins. And no, the origin it's not celtic, it's older.

I don't care about other studies, you still don't get my point. I just wanted to tell you that you should stop using mememaps to prove your points, it just makes you ridiculous in front of people who actually know some shit. Also looking at your speech pattern I can pretty easily tell you're just a butthurt 15 year old faggot

Probably Tasmania

Fuck off, slavshit, don't reply to me again unless you stop leaking your butthurt.

castro culture is celtic you dumb fuck stop acting like a mindless cow jesus christ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castro_culture

It isn't, it's much older, and please don't post wikishit links. Read history books, the ones written by galicians btw.

*sigh*

anyone on here done the eurogenes dna test

pic related is mine, am i white?

Sigh what? You don't even know who were Murguía and Vicente Risco so fuck off.

oh and here's my oracle-4 results

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 North_German @ 6.172508
2 South_Dutch @ 7.979868
3 Southeast_English @ 8.655232
4 Irish @ 8.827961
5 Danish @ 9.567340

No Amerindian? Surprised there's """white""" Murricans left without it

the 1/16th cherokee thing is a meme
most people have none

i think my west_asian must come from a great grandfather i had from finland

All Euros have West_Asian though, it correlates to the ancient sandniggers (ENF) that came here about 10000 years ago in the Neolithic Revolution, that component is about 40% even here, slightly lower in the Far North
Of course not comparable to modern day Ar*bs though because these are 10-25% SSA which is completely missing here (illegal immigrants aside)

yeah that makes sense
here's the spreadsheet for the K13 test

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dCZldTIfd-EPjDlpQiFNcHwOtZus9Qdll3pB48zdQG0/edit#gid=0

i ended up with 1.2% siberian which is what i'm thinking is from my finnish side

Proabably Medellin, or the this whole region

Because white people is evil, Pablo Escobar also came from this region

the south, north is filled with reindeer gypsies

Because race-mixing is wrong, as seen on the Euro-Amerindian scale.
Pure Amerinds such as Yucatans or Peruvians are very peaceful, but 50-50 mixes such as North Mexicans extremely violent
Same on the Euro-SSA cline
Pure SSAs such as Nigerians and Ghanans are at least semi-chill, but 60-40 mixes such as Somalians or even 25-75 mixes like Maghrebis or Gulf Arabs extremely durka, beheading, stoning, violent, impulsive etc

Toda la region andina pa, Santander incluso mas que Antioquia proporcionalmente y Bogota supera en numero total de blancos a Medellin que esta llena de negros del Choco

Friesland (Frisia) most likely.

But all the suburban villages throughout the country tend to be white.

>believing Sup Forums memes
White Americans aren't very mixed desu senpai

This Many faked it to get a claim on reservations in the 19th century, hence all the stories. The Brits and White Americans never fucked the natives like the Spaniards.

I think its Region del Maule, which is also one of the poorest regions. Fucking rednecks.

Are you on the north, here in the mid west I seen whites with brown skin, hair, and eyes.

those are called mexicans

Brown hair and eyes are present in white people. IDK about the skin, though.

Mexican aren't white, and I feel they have Native American ancestry.

I seen ones with browner skin than mine.

>Mexican aren't white

wow
no way
You're blowing my mind

Dude, take your sarcasm somewhere else.

dude
bruh
just chill

dude

Fine, I had a busy day at work.

No you haven't

Based Galicia

Yes I have.

No you haven't. You saw Mexicans or indians

No, I can tell Mexicans and Indians apart

Apparently not. No white person has dark brown skin

Well they're considered white around here so...

Why are Venetians called terroni from the north?

this is literally the less accurate map about this, we had another one which was actually good

Veneto was poor as fuck in the 19th century

No they aren't

Where in the Midwest?

likely they live in the ghetto cities, heavy native areas are on reservees so liekly keep to themselves

fuck man look at that, literally the most successful genes. If Genghis khan was a whole race hed be european. Yet they cry about being a minority

Appalachia, non city new England and the midwest. Pretty much anywhere that isn't the city unless you're in the south or close to Mexico.

Many women living in Akita, Aomori prefecture or Hokkaido (northern Japan ) are more white than Latin, and as white as German are.
Certainty, they'll be as yello as most Japanese are if they move to Okinawa or other southern place.

You guys need to stop posting fake maps and charts with no research backing them, only guesswork from neckbeards. It's embarrassing you guys take these seriously.