Not gonna play on 4K in the near future, not even sure if in the distant future

not gonna play on 4K in the near future, not even sure if in the distant future.
the most current game i'll play is PUBG.
most games i play are well optimized and/or not high requirements.

What do?

ask or or or or read the fucking sticky

>PUBG
That's your problem.

>PUBG
Go buy a console

and get 10fps driving

>Go buy a console

You deserve nothing more for playing EA shit

I mentioned PUBG as a measurement, though.
Can't think on any other game for good measure

Get the 6GB. It's actually a better card and extra VRAM always extends the usable life of a video card.

3GB for sure, even if you end up using more than 3GB it won't imact performance too much

get 6GB, neither one of those cards is even remotely 4K ready. 3GB of VRAM though is simply not enough for modern games.

Dont bother using a decent gpu for PUBG, its a load of laggy shit.
Also on that note the new xboxes come with a copy of this game.....so they give you a game thats in alpha...just shows their exclusives are dead.

Unless you want to upgrade again in 6 months get the 6GB model, many games will use more than 3GB of RAM even at 1080p.

PUBG doesn't stress GPUs, it's the CPU that matters most. You could have a GTX 1080 and still get 20fps because your poor i3 or i5 can't keep up.

My i5 4590 + 1060 gets 65-75 fps at 1440p
Not maxed granted but high render distance and nice textures

Not that I play much anyways

just get 1080ti dont be poor

I dont understand that game. A friend gifted it to me and it runs like absolute dogshit, even when I set most details to low. Pop an eye trying to actually see anything. Wish I could give it away

forgot to mention, that is with a 6600k and 1070 at 1080p

The game is really poorly optimized. The devs are using spaghetti code to keep the game together. There are memory leaks everyday or the physics bugs out and begins hogging your CPU power.

I play it with friends, it's kinda fun, though i suck at shooters, i'm 27 and lost all my gaming reflexes.
Dark Souls helped too, i prefer that kind of timing.

6GB unless if you plan to upgrade again before 2020.

2GB is the minimum for proper gaming experience nowadays. 3GB is ok now but not future-proof

3gb is plenty
the game is poorly optimized, 6gb will not make a big difference