b-but it's bad for liberals too!!!

BК нe нyжeн.
И этo cкopocть peжeт мэилcpy

+15, Olgino

B-but muh librul tears

I’ve never seen a saltier group of people than the republicans

>+15, Olgino
Go back to sosach, bydlo

I swear to god that telus routers throttle linux machines and intentionaly reduce their connection reliability. This is in Canada btw

Just today we had a thread about youtube throttling. Look it up in the archive. Enjoy your pajit-net.

vk dla lohov

Change user agent strings as an experiment.

Huli zdes tak mnogo russkih?

The repeal says NN can be reinstated at any time. Instead of sending Paijeet death threats just rigorously point out bad, anti-competitive behavior of ISPs

Any proof of this? Couldn't find anything about VK specifically being slowed down.

Potomu chto sosach - govno. Also Putin's agents.

>implying pointing out anti-competitive behavior does a damn thing in this country now

Corporations own the government, it’s over, we’ve officially transitioned into a corporatocracy

huli zdes tak mnogo britov? vse zhe govorit po anglijsom. podonok

They could just institute laws at the state level like the founders intended. Instead they rush to shackle every dipshit in the country in on their suicide pact.

>Pai ignored comments on the FCC website about Net neutrality

>Pai didn't ignore childish complaints everywhere else.

What did Pai mean by this?

>be american
>get shut down

>my country copies the USA and Europe as much as possible
>our ISPs are already shitty services and monopolies and say things like "whatsapp and facetime are piracy!"
>they're already citing USA as justification for changing our own net neutrality laws

Thanks for fucking me over you fucking burgers

what did they mean by this stock image?

no seriously what context calls for "a guy pissing himself while getting robbed as he's holding a box of uneaten pizza"

you can tell linux by tcp packet headers

THEN BOYCOTT YOU STUPID FUCKING AMERINIGGERS.

What the fuck? How?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCP/IP_stack_fingerprinting

Its a cheese pizza user, and hes not being robbed.

>cheese pizza
MODS

are you blind that's clearly a pepperoni pizza

This nigger. Also, change your TTL from 64 to 128. Peeps will just think youre on windows.

>derault values

Can these not be changed? If those 67 bits have a Windows fingerprint and a Linux fingerprint, what stops you from using the Windows fingerprint on your Linux system?

>someone trying to show you the pizza gets murdered
oih my...

oh but I thought this wasn't a problem for non-americucks and would improve the internet by removing us retarded shart mart burgers...

Skillset ( or the lack thereof)

they could be changed if you patch the kernel

The internet would be better without americans.
That user likely wasn't one of the ones who was saying it though.

Wow, you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

I never said that.

>Corporations own the government
So just like any organization in history of civilization?
Everything in this world was built by the rich and industrious who had big enough business to actually spend and a big enough greed to constantly invest and build like madmen hoping for dividends but ending up more beneficial to the little man in the long-term.
Even armies to defend the "muh freedumbs" can't be raised without a giant centralized reliance on the wealthiest corporate class from ancient times to today.

the FCC wants you to starve
nonfree.pizza

AHAHAHH GET FUCKED KEKSERVATIVES

FOREVER KEKED AND RETARDED

>beneficial to the little man in the long term
Yeah predatory practices that actively fuck over the general populace is surely benefiting the little guy.

Fuck off shill

You can understand the "importance" of corporations while also realizing there's a limit to what they should be allowed to do to avoid exploitation.

Works fine with my vpn and clover. Gitgud

>Yeah predatory practices that actively fuck over the general populace is surely benefiting the little guy.
It is. It took millions of lost lives in WW1 and WW2 to advance telecommunication technology for military purposes and advance computers for encryption/decryption practices, so you can fly your fedora on the Internet who knows how many centuries earlier than it should have been.

Humans are inherently lazy creatures when it comes to anything more than survival of the person and the family, while the people who go beyond that with pure obsessive curiosity and intelligence are few and far between.

You can say that you can understand the importance of corporations while talking about limits due to humanism,
but considering any limits in humanity are pushed by forgoing limits as documented history proves it you are just bullshitting against written facts.

>there's a limit to what they should be allowed to do to avoid exploitation.
>should be allowed to do
Nobody has the right to decide what someone should or shouldn't be allowed to do except fate itself and heavens themselves.
If they are exploiting you then exploit back.
If you can't exploit back then you are weak, and the law of nature states that you can either fuck off or you can learn to become strong and overcome your own limitations.
Exploitation is both a curse and a driving chance for further advancement.
Lord knows Britain as just one example in history became the massive Empire because it went through the exploitation and chaos of the 100 Years War tempering and forcing its people to excel regardless of the powers leaning over them, else they perish.

>Humans are inherently lazy creatures when it comes to anything more than survival of the person and the family...

Fuck off with this bullshit. This whole "human nature" baloney, is just that, baloney. People have and always have adapted to the situation in a manner that they see appropriate, there is no "inherent" behavior.

Also what "written facts" are you talking about? Unless you're talking about history which is already known then what "facts" do you know about future events are produced by nothing more from pure extrapolation of unfinished data?

>Nobody has the right to decide what someone should or shouldn't be allowed to do except fate itself and heavens themselves.
Ok Mr. Anarchist, if that's the case then I guess society should just dissolve right now since laws of the land are the only thing keeping intact.

>exploit back
Ok let me just use my billions of dollars in assets to compete

>if you can't exploit back then you are week
>laws of nature
I've never seen a more edgelord post on Sup Forums in my life. Fuck off kid

>This whole "human nature" baloney
It's not baloney, it's a fact supported by statistics and biology. Adaptability is itself a proof of human nature because our organism's way to cope with energy spending and survival is exactly to seek opportunities where the biggest benefits are made with the least expenditure.
You need at least basic biology, psychology, and sociology education to understand this and you seem to have been failed by the education system yourself.
There i no "inherent" behavior? There wouldn't be 7 billion people on this planet if a certain behavior wasn't inherent with exemptions being anomalies you dumbfuck.

>Unless you're talking about history which is already known
That's precisely the facts.

>Ok Mr. Anarchist, if that's the case then I guess society should just dissolve right now since laws of the land are the only thing keeping intact.
Society is already semi-dissolved you dumbfuck, the very order we make is just an exploitative measure to keep ourselves safe and "accept" exploitation in trade for survivability and benefits, but it doesn't cut inner competitive attitudes among most people including the parties running the governments.
Anarchy is impossible because it goes against our nature which stipulates that we are too intelligent not to make groups out of people and use them to our benefits. We form groups to achieve more than 1 individual can, for more protection, and for more manipulation banking on that sense of unification. The lowest social unit is a family, and that itself is something humanity can't survive without since we can't reproduce any other way, and that's the very proof that anarchy is something retards idiots like yourself use as a buzzword because you don't know what you are talking about.

>saying someone weaker not being able to beat someone stronger makes you an edgelord
By your logic, saying 2+2=4 also makes someone an edgelord. Illiterate child.

I like how you just conveniently ignored everything you couldn't actually argue in favor of continuing your tired seventh grade interpretation of a high school level sociology class.

I'll even be more specific. You completely ignored his point about not being able to "exploit back" due to a sheer lack of finances (among other implied assets). Care to explain?

>It's not baloney, it's a fact supported by statistics and biology
Statistics are not inherently facts, they're an observation of observed trends which often creates perceived relationships where there is actually no correlation. Also "biology" gonna need a citation there.

> Adaptability is itself a proof of human nature because our organism's way to cope with energy spending and survival is exactly to seek opportunities where the biggest benefits are made with the least expenditure.

Adaptability is proof that people do not devolve into a singular pattern of behavior for every given circumstance. This is in direct opposition to your claim of "inherent behavior".

>There i no "inherent" behavior? There wouldn't be 7 billion people on this planet if a certain behavior wasn't inherent with exemptions being anomalies you dumbfuck.
Common behavior does not mean inherent dipshit. Obviously desire to have sex is something exhibited by most of the people, and even then the amount of children birthed and desire to have children decreases depending on circumstance, so fuck off with that shit.

>That's precisely the facts.
>thinking how people acted in the past is an inherent precursor to how they will act in the future

>Society is already semi-dissolved you dumbfuck

Well in America at least I can observe this since it seems like people care more about money than the people around them, even family.

>but it doesn't cut inner competitive attitudes among most people including the parties running the governments.
Anarchy is impossible because it goes against our nature which stipulates that

This is relative and you know it. The current culture you see here isn't indicative of culture you'll see elsewhere. Case Study: Japan

I didn't ignore this point because history is full of people overcoming major odds and they are proof that it isn't impossible, it's just you not being up to the task; not thinking in the right direction or not putting effort or a combination of the 2.
Failures of others didn't stop some people from striving and some succeeding. Those some are up to fate and the heavens or luck, not something you can decide which was the point of my first post.
However you stopped yourself from striving in the first place, which is why you hang onto stupid excuses like finance. So make yourself financially viable, finance doesn't drop from the air you stupid fuck, like the people who made the current corporations which replaced a past one.
There's a saying that excuses are like assholes, full of shit.
You seem to be a walking example of it.
You don't ask how those corporations started off, you just make excuses for why you shouldn't strive to start off yourself and self-improve.

Some faggot invented a shitty spinning wheel and became financially viable.
The fuck have you been doing? Whining about the whole world while you yourself are the problem?

If you cared about any of that shit you spew, you wouldn't be wasting time on Sup Forums and would instead be doing what those people who created the current corporations did, and be an entrepreneur.

> that's the very proof that anarchy is something retards idiots like yourself use as a buzzword because you don't know what you are talking about.

Are you retarded? You literally are arguing against things that you've stated yourself. I called you out on anarchistic behavior because your previous comment laid the groundwork for that accusation. Stop putting words in my mouth and then arguing against it.

>By your logic, saying 2+2=4 also makes someone an edgelord. Illiterate child.

What? Please explain how "might is right" is any policy that a civilized society should follow, and maybe you'll understand why I called you an edgelord.

tl;dr
>what, you can't beat a giant megacorporation
>just become one yourself lol! it's so easy!

Yikes.

>it's so easy!
Cite the sentence where that was told.
Because the posts claim you are a failure precisely because you want everything easy.

Why the fuck do people do this shit right here? Why do they feel the need to roleplay as baby boomers? It's fucking weird.

>If you cared about any of that shit you spew, you wouldn't be wasting time on Sup Forums
Right back at you.

Colonel Sanders roleplayed as a baby boomer by starting off as a poverty ridden trash who went and failed to push his chicken recipe 994 documented times, basically failing 994 job interviews, until someone accepted it and he became a billionaire creating KFC.

What's your excuse? You gave up after the 3rd time?

So what's your excuse? As you're here shitposting on Sup Forums with the rest of us.

I don't whine about muh corporations Jimmy, there's nothing to throw back at me.

>I didn't ignore this point because history is full of people overcoming major odds
Exceptions, not rules.

> they are proof that it isn't impossible,
Policy and law shouldn't be based around edge cases and exceptions, this is obvious.

>not thinking in the right direction or not putting effort or a combination of the 2.
Effort does not mean "success" and never has. Will it increase your odds at achieving success? Likely, but that doesn't make the fact that advantages you've had significantly change from person to person

>Failures of others didn't stop some people from striving and some succeeding.
Success of others has stopped some people from succeeding.

Your entire post just screams survivorship bias and solipsism. You claim that banding together increases the odds of humanity to advance, but you actively oppose things that will increase the ability of the majority of people to help aid the collective. For someone that thinks anarchism isn't possible you sure seem to be doing everything in your power to prove even that assertion wrong. Everything about you just seems like a massive coagulation of contradiction and hypocrisy.

I don't need an excuse, i'm content with my life and don't care about corporations.
You however seem to need an excuse, yet it fails when examples are brought up.

No, you're just here whining about how everyone should just "look 'em in the eye and give 'em a firm handshake" and become multimillionaires just to attempt to stop corporations from exploitation they shouldn't have been capable of in the first place.

>i'm content with my life
Which is exactly why you're here shitposting on Sup Forums. Cool story, bro.

>Success of others has stopped some people from succeeding.
And those are trash and irrelevant.
Which is the point of this discussion.

>You claim that banding together increases the odds of humanity to advance, but you actively oppose things that will increase the ability of the majority of people to help aid the collective.
This might strike you as something incredible since you only think in binary, but life on this planet exists because of a balance of opposition coexisting. Death breeds new life, and new life leads to death, a 1st year biology lesson user.
Nobody is supporting anarchy, it's just that you seek to interpret anything you don't like as anarchy, which is why you are dumb.

>Acknowledges that exploitation is a real thing practiced by people with power and resources
>Bashes the little guy for not being able to fight a tank with a stick
neck yourslef

You just gotta look that tank in the eye and give it a firm handshake. This is why you kids fucking die by the millions in wars.

>acknowledges that there are little guys who fight back with a stick
>acknowledges that there are little guys who can't who are obviously a waste of time then
>identifies with the failures because he is one
>proceeds to imply that ALL little guys are trash to make himself feel better while those who are successful are suddenly disqualified

Smells like human trash trying to find excuses to make himself feel better about being trash.

>reddit actually thinks republicans gave a fuck about their tantrum
lmbo

He says, while spending his evening desperately trying to bait on Sup Forums.

>bunch of Russians with some basic car fixing skills and some basic chem from school create armor penetrating makeshift bombs in Stalingrad which wage havoc with German tanks
>durr the only way to deal with a tank is to stare at it and shake hands with it

T. Brainlet

>This might strike you as something incredible since you only think in binary, but life on this planet exists because of a balance of opposition coexisting. Death breeds new life, and new life leads to death, a 1st year biology lesson user.
What does this have to do with anything? Do you really think this retarded mantra is supposed to be meaningful? Outside of evolution and the biological improvement of species between generations what does this have to do with the social structure of human society and doing what needs to be done so that everyone is in a place to better human civilization instead of infighting and exploitation?

>Nobody is supporting anarchy, it's just that you seek to interpret anything you don't like as anarchy, which is why you are dumb.
1. People do support anarchy, whether or not YOU do is up for debate but based on what I've been reading i wouldn't be surprised.
2. You seem to think it's my goal to label everything I don't like as anarchistic, how you came to this conclusion I'll never know.

You're not making a good case for yourself mate.

Hey its me the 25 percent. Get fucked :)

>anarchy is super serious guys
Top fucking cuck reddit. Just go back to your "anarchist," neoliberal jewish bourgeoisie echo-chamber.

>muh corporations are at fault for everything
Governments are corporations themselves.
A corporation is just an organization of people with a common goal.
A government is the same thing.
Both have their politics, both have their own laws.

Same goes with families, they are organizations of people by blood who also have their own politics and laws in the family.

I think anti-corporate fags are just butthurt children who need something to fight against to compensate for their lack of better things to do in life.

You're the one calling the little guys wastes of time, not me.

You didn't look me in the eyes and give me a firm handshake when you typed out all that commie chatter, son. You're never going to amount to anything more than being an shitposter on Sup Forums.

the government is subject to a lot more oversight than the "other" corporations and I'm forced to give them money unlike the others so in that case I'd like them to handle shit instead of passing it off

Nothing is organized by blood you racist pig.

>What does this have to do with anything?
It has to do with the fact that society is semi-devolved inherently and depends on a balance of opposing characteristics, you stupid fuck.
Contradictions can coexist. This flies over your head because you are a brainlet seeking absolutes, which is best showcased with you seeking the label anything as anarchism that you don't like.

About as serious as memeitarianism, and conservatism.

>an shitposter
>an

>naming two other neoliberal jewish bourgeoisie ideologies
Good for you reddit! You still have to go back.

Good riddance.

Yup, I'm an Murrica, too. Which is why I know how to look a man in the eyes and give him a firm handshake when I need to become a millionaire.

Jimmy Hendrix became a millionaire after a handshake and a look into the eyes, and he lived worse off than you, in the streets. So that's at least a good starting point.

>calls society semi-devolved after having been shown that this is only really clearly observed in the United States in regards to "developed nations"
>objectively claims that there needs to be a balance of two arbitrarily named forces that he hasn't even named.
>contradictions can coexist
Emphasis on "can", doesn't mean that in this case it does.

>too busy name calling to actually make a coherent argument
>hurr durr you dont like it so you call it anarchism
whatever this is supposed to mean

Not only are you incoherent, you're also a pretty bad troll desu.

But he wasn't Murrica. He was commie.

It's not trolling when you were serious and just got blown the fuck out.

>>objectively claims that there needs to be a balance of two arbitrarily named forces that he hasn't even named.
I'm not saying there needs to be a balance. I'm saying it already exists.
For every bad person there is a good person.
Both sides bring something positive and something negative to the platter.
One brings exploitation but also massive organization as a result.
The other gives himself to be exploited to become a part of that organization, but also helps his fellow commoners and sometimes fights for them.
This is a coexistence of necessary evil and necessary good, and then there are also the shades inbetween the two like inventors and scientists for instance who need to exploit a giant workforce to achieve something yet also do it for the good of all mankind in regards to some inventions.

Society is a chaotic mess of semi-order, manipulation, and politics both personal and group. Both anarchy and order are not possible as absolutes, one because our intelligence has developed too far to allow it and the other because our intelligence has developed too far to not manipulate others for our gains and varied motives.

You seek absolutes, your mindset is therefore nonfunctional.

Any truth to NN holding back 5G roll out because it relies on QoSing the 'internet of things'?

Jimmy Hendrix had an affinity for music that hadn't been seen before and was offered opportunities that not everyone had access to which contributed greatly to his success. He was also in a time period where markets weren't over-saturated with people try go get into the same discipline.

Did this kid just paraphrase the plot synopsis of pretty much any Star Wars movie?

lol

>was offered opportunities that not everyone had access to
yeah I wonder why that happened. Couldn't have anything to do with his talent and work
>a time period where markets weren't over-saturated with people try go get into the same discipline
LMAO yeah nobody was going into music in the 60s

George Lucas hates grey jedi so no.

>For every bad person there is a good person.
1:1
1:M
M:M
Which is it?
>Both sides bring something positive and something negative to the platter...mankind in regards to some inventions
Please tell me why this can't be accomplished without the exploitation of people. Tell me why people wouldn't be more eager to work and aid in something if they were being compensated fairly and not treated poorly.

You only go off of what's been observed and even then only a small portion of what's observable, yet you claim I'm the one acting on absolutism. Ironic coming from the guy that claimed that human nature is irrevocably set in stone. The lack of self awareness you're displaying is astonishing tbqh

>He was also in a time period where markets weren't over-saturated with people try go get into the same discipline.
You do realize he was late to the rock scene a decade years after Presley right? Precisely when getting into rock was oversaturated you stupid fuck and the only thing more saturated than guitarists trying to get in were dicks getting into your mother.
>and was offered opportunities that not everyone had access to
His talent?
You need talent to get somewhere in this world?
WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT!

>yeah I wonder why that happened. Couldn't have anything to do with his talent and work
Working does not mean you get opportunities, and opportunities doesn't mean you've worked. Not only that but he's one of the few people that actually managed to find a lucrative business for something that he thoroughly enjoyed doing, and not being coerced into doing it for the sake of financial gain.

>LMAO yeah nobody was going into music in the 60s
WOOOSH, how that went over your head I'll never know

The point was that back then compared to NOW it was SIGNIFICANTLY easier to get into. Orders of magnitude less competition, and scrutiny.

I guarantee you there are plenty of people out there with talent in that time period that weren't given the same opportunities Jimmy was. And just like the poster before you you seem to have missed the comparison between then and now.

>Please tell me why this can't be accomplished without the exploitation of people.
Because the very act of employing someone under you is defined as exploitation.
However i have good news for you, you have a choice:
Quit and find another job, or accept what little you can get.
There was a faggot like you who preached in Turkey that a factory exploiting children should be closed down, and instead he got glares and shit thrown at him by the children.
Why? Because a faggot like yourself doesn't understand that those exploited have a choice:
Quit and find something else or accept what little there is. They choose the latter because of reasons a spoiled westerner on a savior crusade can't understand.
>Tell me why people wouldn't be more eager to work and aid in something if they were being compensated fairly and not treated poorly.
How much is fairly? Give a man an inch and he asks for a mile, is not a saying that just dropped out of thin air.