Why don't you go back and fight, you coward

>why don't you go back and fight, you coward

Other urls found in this thread:

verywell.com/what-is-face-blindness-prosopagnosia-in-autism-259889
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>14 Heartbreaking Photos That Will Make You Say "Fuck Having Borders and Law And Shit"

What, has a time machine been invented so I can go back to 1998

Even Africans send children to go fight in wars, Syrians are fucking weak and pathetic

no I think it's americans who are pathetic
why fight, when in the end a fucking american jet is just going to topple whatever legitimate government comes next? fuck you faggots,

Why 1998?

>people risk their lives from being stuck between a brutal dictator and ISIS JUST to get benefits in europe
>this is literally what retarded burgers believe

This is what Putin cars believe

except I think putin is shit too so there goes your shitty argument dumb frogposter

Why's everyone getting so worked up over this?
That's just a regular saturday morning here

What do I need to google to know why the fuck this pompeii kid is posted all the time?

Syrian kid in Aleppo who got pulled out of the rubble

>Americans will defend this

Wasn't the photo taken by some guy that beheaded a child? Why are people being taken in by his obvious propaganda?

Looks like every fucking mundane monday morning to me.

>muh feels, muh children
>let refugees in
>10000 young adult males come in for every 1 orphaned child
>ficki intensifies

Russia dindu nuffin

>implying we care
I don't like these people. I don't care why they want to move to my country, I don't want them in.

>when America destroys a country and complains about the consequences

kek

I will let them in

I will let them in

I will not.

Nice compassion there, Hank. What does "e pluribus unum" mean to you?

Stop toppling regimes if you dont want to deal with the fallout then you fucks

he could ease the sexual tension of the soldiers fighting for his country

he's that kind of boy anyway

>that swag hair

>this whole thread
Too edgy for Sup Forums, sorry.

It means "out of many, one"
It doesn't mean "out of all, one"

We're not really suffering the consequences though.

if people weren't so whiny about cluster bombs there wouldn't be this pic desu the boy would be properly killed

STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY KID

Define "many". Does it only mean your Nordic, Aryan ubermensch? You seemed pretty happy when all the Polacks, spics and wops moved in the at the beginning of the 20th century.

I bet that kid's asshole is pretty tight. Probably wouldn't put up too much a fight, either.

Try harder with your bombing next time, Vlad. Don't you have any Chechyns you can use for target practice?

Stop feeding OP (you)s. Sage in all fields.

Your post with your flag is kinda ironic kek

So taking a picture of a group of people who vaguely look like a group of people who beheaded a child counts as you beheading a child now?

Sup Forums can't get any lower tbqhwumd

>You seemed pretty happy when all the Polacks, spics and wops moved in the at the beginning of the 20th century
I don't think anybody was very happy with that.

The factory owners were.

THey built your cities and railroads, they worked in the factories, they gave you real food.

i like that macro because the beheading guy clearly cosplays ahri with all his cute coal whiskers, looks cute

It refers to the states, not immigrants. It became popularized after the civil war when people stopped thinking of the United States as a plural noun with an adjective and started thinking of the United States as a proper singular noun (name of the cunt).

It's awkward because while the men run, the kid gets left behind to die.

Big businesses always love immigration because it means cheaper labor.
>they built your cities and railroads
American architects and immigrant labor.
It easily could have been American labor like it was for centuries, but immigrants work for less.
Big surprise.
>they gave you real food
I like American food. Besides, I am more than capable of eating a taco without inviting Mexicans to live in my country.

>American architects
a few of whom were immigrants too

wasn't that pic fake?

Weren't all our ancestors immigrants at one point?

The past does not justify the future.

Just because some white Christian immigrants were good back then, doesn't mean we should let in millions of young Syrian men today.

his hairstyle look like koichi-yamadera the famous japanese anime voice acter

Yes, among the waves of unskilled laborers who immigrated to America, there were also a few skilled men. What's your point?

Fake or not, lots of civilians have died in Syria.

Does that somehow make Assad and Russia worse than the Islamists?

Does America's 2 million dead Iraqis mean Saddam's regime was better?

America wiped 150,000 people off the planet in a few seconds. But it helped end the war.

Who knows. In war good innocent people die. Trying to use that as an argument to make one side better than the other, is absurd.

It takes two to fight. Now can we stop responding to this OP bait?

Because people are idiots and like virtue signalling.

>can we stop responding to bait
Where do you think you are?

>tfw was banned on siviancivilwar reddit for disliking kurdish separatism

Shut up rasheed.

I prefer virtue signalling to edge signalling desu.

>voice acter

I can see why.

verywell.com/what-is-face-blindness-prosopagnosia-in-autism-259889
might wanna get yourself checked my dude

They are one in the same, supporting Syrian genocide is no different to supporting European genocide.

I prefer rational unbiased signaling to virtue signaling and edge signaling desu baka senpaitachi.

That doesn't even make any god damned sense rasheed.

Let me know when Europeans are getting genocided again and I'll be sure to help stop people supporting it.

Here is your (you).

So you told me to shut up without even knowing what I was talking about?

Germans actually can say that though

You came to the wrong website, nigger.

Why do you reddit tourists have to try and shit up our website?

You should probably proxy up if you want to samefag, you've been able to see new IPs for a while.

It's how it's always been

were we expecting Mexico to take in the South during the Civil War? wtf?

Resolve your own shitty national disputes

>all those healthy young men
Damn shame how they all died before they could grow up and have children.
Who was left to create the next generation of Germans?

I'd prefer redditors than Sup Forumstards desu, at least redditors can actually respond to people without screaming about how I'm somehow not white because I disagree with them.

>Gets called out on his shitposting
>resorts to ad hominems and even more shitposting

You did it reddit!

Americans.

Samefag is ad hominem? How new are you?

Has been a while since I have browsed Sup Forums, so I would like to know if the subhumans from Sup Forums are a common occurrence here nowadays or just isolated focus ?

>Sup Forums is counter-culture, boo fucking hoo

anonymity exposes true sentiment

They're really common unfortunately, I've even seen them in Sup Forums.

>I'm in charge of what the government does
I just don't want any sand people living here

Shut up paki.

Just some small shitposters that get bored after a while
>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
t. Sup Forums

they're about a third of Sup Forums now

common occurance unfortunately. r/the_donald and Sup Forums are literally cancer for Sup Forums

Majority of white Americans are ethnically German (or atleast were during WWII) right?
Goes full circle

Same people who created the same generation of Germans, French, and Englishmen after WW1
Kids who grew up
Very few Germans in their 20's survived, but there was a pretty good baby boom before and during the early part of the war. All the kids younger than 12 eventually grew up to create new Germans
Ironically enough there were a lot of German soldiers who moved to America after the war (including POWs) and who married American women
Despite winning the war your girls still got HANS'd, most white Americans are German anyways

It's cute when reddit gets triggered.

Daily reminder that this boards oldest meme is mocking argenyina for being full of niggers, so why don't you fuck off back to your faggot eccho chamber?

Kill yourself
At this point, even tumblerinas are easier to deal with than the scourge that comes from Sup Forums

Here is your (you).

>haha im oldfag i swear guys remember argentina is white amirite
fuck off

And it was all meant to be a fucking joke, but kids with autism, manchildren, teenagers, and the likes from Sup Forums and other shit boards take it seriously
Now do the world a favor and kill yourself, you are wasting precious space and natural resources

Huehuehue

Fuck off back to your containment site.

>Daily reminder that this boards oldest meme is mocking argenyina for being full of niggers
There's a difference between some light banter and straight up racism, that meme was just banter.

>so why don't you fuck off back to your faggot eccho chamber?
Says the person that can't reply to any dissenting opinions without calling them a nigger or Rasheed.

that shitty meme is around 2 years old at most, newfag

>stop bein racis >:(

>most white Americans are German anyways
it's because germans immigrated a lot there in the 19th century and earlier

No, it runs again mainstream political sentiment. This place was anti-Bush during those years.

As it stands, the pro refugee shit is getting peddled all over popular media and some people need to stand up and call them out on their bullshit. The West doesn't owe it to anyone to house and feed the world's endless poor and war-stricken. Can you wrap your tiny mind around why that isn't feasible?

You fuck off back to your safe space

I never said that, stupid fucking americlap

What is it with you reddit types and trying to rewrite history to suit your political agenda? I have been posting Brian Peppers and Pools closed long before your shithole site was even created so your effort is ultimately wasted. Why don't you kids simply grow up?

It's close enough, monkey

it barely is one of the oldest memes. int used to be a mix of culture exhange and bants. now its mostly racism and hurr durr you are wrong cuck