Reeses

My ass

Also I generally disagree with

In the

Thank you for BTFO'ing reddit based shit skin

in the loo

DESIGNATED

But I'm not happy about

what's the beef msm and normies have against this guy?
do they really think all politicians are incorruptible saints working for the commoner's interests, except for a couple of choosen scapegoats?

Elves

Pajeet

Please

kys yourself

He's going to let ISPs charge you for your obscure fetish site access. Retard.

install gentoo

And poo in loo

before

This.

McDonald's

Love,

They misunderstand the issue, as usual, and news media thinks only stories involving adversity sell, so they push this narrative

Yeah he's pretty obviously getting paid off to play the scapegoat.

Dear Sir Shitskin,

Merry Christmas poo you're Fuckkmas pool Reeses My Ass in the loo. DESIGNATED Elves Pajeet Please kys yourself. Install gentoo before McDonald's.

This is what I have so far. Guys, if you type like 3 sentences, you're just not going to get included in the email. I think small phrases are fine but stop being aspie about it.

You made pajeets great again,

>Pajeet Please kys yourself
>Install gentoo before McDonald's

KEK.

Politics in america is entirely made up of nu-males and emotional women who think there is "good" and "evil" in politics, and politicians have been pandering to them.

Hey, at least I'm not using reverse pretzel logic to make net neutrality into a bad thing we're better off without because I can't accept the fact "our guys" sold us out.

user

P.S.

you calle nigger

>DESIGNATED Elves Pajeet Please kys yourself. Install gentoo before McDonald's.

>msm
>impying that anything outside the most absurd right-wing fringe derp is fake news.

Donal

N I G G E R