Ransomware ads

Is Hishmoot aware that any damage inflicted on computers via ransomware in ads within most of Europe makes both the site and him personally liable for the damage legally ala a ruling by the council of Europe court?

Is he going to have to block countries member to the council of Europe as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets file a class action suit against chinkmoot and seize the servers.

I'll start;

Dear Hiro,

>EU Court
Um no sweetie, they don't care about the small fish

>doesn't understand legal precedent
>implying a US judge won't decline to rule on it making it pass

Are you telling me GookMoot has Ransomware Ads on the desktop version of the Website?!? I'm on mobile with AdBlock. That's disgusting if it's true

You're embarrassing yourself kraut

I want to know this too. I only use Sup Forums through an app and haven't gone on Sup Forums using my computer today, will I be effected?

What happened Can any of you fucks tell the whole story

Certain boards now serve a script which loads shit from 3 dubious-looking domains. If those domains are blocked (using uMatrix for instance), it intentionally breaks Sup Forums CSS to force you to unblock them. This seems to be a method to get around adblockers and display ads whether the user likes it or not.

>Will you be affected? You wouldn't be affected in the first place. Even if you clicked on it. Chances are u click on this shit kind of shit all the time there just fucking ads. I only browse on mobile because I don't want hemorrhoids sitting at a desktop all the time

You think he cares? He fled Japan to dodge several million in fines for datamining 2ch users.

What website will he buy when he flees america?

>subhuman anime poster spouting bullshit
into the thrash you go

gay anime site

how long has this been going on? I first noticed it today on Sup Forums

It started today, some hours ago.

well now that you mention it i see ads

god damn it japmoot.

Sincerely
-the hacker known as Sup Forums

A few hours.

Yeah, that's supposedly the end result. There are some user scripts floating around which supposedly fix it. I have also found that blocking those 3 domains in PiHole and allowing them access in uMatrix makes Sup Forums work normally, with no ads. If you have the option to blacklist them at DNS level, you should try doing that.

I'm using only ublock origin and don't have anything blocked and yet see no ads. What are you talking about?

Which boards are doing this?

do you guys actually see any ads? I had temporarily allowed those domains for a few minutes, reloaded the page a few times and no ads.

I'm using ublock as well, but I still get this fucking garbage. Blocking the element doesn't fucking work,...

Then stop using shit big name browsers. Embrace Palememe, like me.

i only noticed it on Sup Forums

i'm seeing these ads too

>v1.13.15
>v1.13.15.1 (2017-12-18) - [Userscript [Chrome extension]

>Merge v1.13.14.13: Quick workaround for new ad breaking Sup Forums.

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

So does that mean if im using any kind of adblocker, I'm relatively safe? Cause I haven't seen a single ad yet.

LOL japmoot

wp

Yeah see pic related.

I've clicked the california on fire and 'trump stares in the sun without sunglasses' for the lols and just got a new pc so am i now going to lose a % of my cpu to datamining operations?

How do i get rid of it if it is infecting my cpu

im using abp. see it at the bottom of every thread, but never see it during infinite scroll

EU would love an opportunity to sabotage Sup Forums.

Ah, odd, I'm using it too and haven't encountered a single ad,yet

Setting these request headers to

Origin: '";test
Content-Language: '";test
Referer: '";test
User-Agent: '";test
Content-Language: "';test

Prevents the Ads from loading, meaning the ad server might be getting fucked by SQLi. Not going to do it myself just saying.