Does this depict your country accurately?

Does this depict your country accurately?

europeisnotdead.com/video/images-of-europe/european-stereotypes/

Yes

Sort of

Yes.

Fuck off.

Yes

I fucking hate europe and you filthy europeans

Yes

>One of the most significant one is related to religion, with Poles being mostly regarded as convinced Catholics. It can be noted that this stereotype is rather true, as a survey carried out in November 2011 showed that 95% of Poles declare themselves Catholic although only 92% say they believe in God.
Yes, that's Poland in a nutshell.

post the whole part, goebbles
>believe in God. But according to Adam Leszczynski, a polish journalist, Poles are Catholic but not really bothered by what the church says.

Yes, although other Yugos seem to think that we're cold and arrogant.

Yes

kek

>As part of the Baltic countries, Europeans do not have many stereotypes about Estonians. Estonian women are said to be particularly beautiful with blond light hair and their economy is said to be the most advanced among Baltic countries. Latvians and Lithuanians tend to have more stereotypes about Estonia. They depict Estonians as slow, but determined and rational. They are said to be particularly successful in business and especially in IT industry. Latvians are sometimes jealous about their advanced social and medical system, as well as their leisure infrastructures known in particular for their spas. In this respect, they are sometimes perceived as a kind of Scandinavians.

Bravo, Estonia.

>92% say they believe in God
how many actually believe in the resurrection of Jesus though? Don't know about Poland, but here plenty of people do that stupid "I believe in some deity" shit, but they're certainly not Christians. Belief in God is irrelevant for this reason, what matters first and foremost is the resurrection of Jesus.

Yes

>"""Catholic""" mother made me fast on fridays and observe holidays because I need to respect her faith
>she doesn't believe me when I tell her that Jesus is God, and not just human

The Greek and the Italian stereotypes don't really look like your average Greek and Italian.
They're too fair.

Bravo for missing

>Turkey included
>Russia not included

>Romania is a gypsy
10/10

yeah, this is the sort of thing I'm talking about

I'm quite afraid that there's literally not even 5% of people here who actually believe in the resurrection of Jesus and in the holy trinity, and that's including all the old people. Christianity is really completely and utterly dead here.

Here's a table from a survey on religious beliefs. It's generally a clusterfuck of mixing and matching what you like.

>2% of self-declared non-believers definitely believe in the resurrection
>a further 5% of them believe that the resurrection probably happened
lel wut, how the fuck does that hppen

Thanks though, these are interesting statistics. Do you happen to know which percentage of the general population fits in each of the three categories? Also the year of the survey?

Probably anti-clericalists confusing the church with the religion itself.
82% believers, 13% deep believers, 5% non-believers. Survey's from 2009.

Thanks a bunch user

100% bollocks

>Latvia and Estonia get cute anime girls
>We get some old drunk
Not fair

What the fuck is Czech is even supposed to be, looks like a hipster

>"Macho, misogynistic goat cheese eaters?"

Oy vey

We also eat sheep cheese, not goat