When did you realize that you are a privileged white person that doesn't represent the average citizen of your country?

When did you realize that you are a privileged white person that doesn't represent the average citizen of your country?

Minorities are actually more privileged in my country than whites

When I collected that white privilege money. It's impressive how much people give you just because you're white.

why do white people actually think this

That's good. Why the fuck would you want to be the average Brazilian fãm?

Because it's actually true? White people don't have their success promoted by the government, the criminal justice system, virtually every major media organization in the Western world, elite (and non-elite) academic institutions, and hundreds of thousands of nonprofit social programs. Whites are forbidden from voicing complaints and defending and organizing themselves.

You'd have to been blind or insane to think whites are more privileged than nonwhites in 2016. They're clearly the most openly oppressed demographic in the United States

>They're clearly the most openly oppressed demographic in the United States
>this is what white trash bums tell themselves to make them feel better

LoL butthurt!

I agree with this white man, I'm Spanish/Asian and the majority of my loan money for first year college was grant money, not only that I get a free scholarship for Mexican families

Sorry, it's the objective truth. If you weren't so emotional about the issue you might be able to summon intellectual ability to understand it.

Then why do whites have most of the powerful positions in the US?

Why do blacks hold most of the powerful positions in Zimbabwe? Because they're the majority.

because
white people>others

in every goddamn category

>inb4 some witty and/or butthurt comment

but i am black.

Also forgot to mention, blacks that are smart in the USA are usually shamed by their own people with phrases like "stop acting white", and etc... So it's not hard to see why there aren't many black scientists.

>because
>white people>others

>in every goddamn category

>inb4 some witty and/or butthurt comment

How tall?

Why is every non white majority country a complete shithole then? How do you literally explain that?

>Why is every non white majority country a complete shithole then? How do you literally explain that?

Actually an average brazilian live really better than me, they have sex, are happy at their low-wage jobs, punch their wives on the face, have a united family and get fun every weekend with their poor happy friends.

Being a white high-class brazilian user makes me depressed.

When I inherited land and am can live NEET for the rest of my life

There's actually a lot of blacks in the academic fields though and well educated.

SHART

No for example I can walk on the street and not be a threat to people and not get checked by the police unless I deliberately do it.

Let's see Jose and Jamal do that.

How does it help nonwhites to have their success "promoted" in the media

In everyday life there is still most discrimination against nonwhites

Japan?
South Korea?
Taiwan?
Singapore?