"Mom, dad, I'm back from Kiev. Let me introduce you to my gorgeous fiancée, Smetana Borschtenko.''

"Mom, dad, I'm back from Kiev. Let me introduce you to my gorgeous fiancée, Smetana Borschtenko.''

How do your parents react?

>How do your parents react?

Something about how they're glad I'm not gay, followed by endless mail-order bridge jokes

i wanna fugg

bride*, fuck

"Thank God you are not gay".

You're straight?

>How much did you pay the poor girl?

good job, user

"nope. must be korean. send it back"

your parents are weebs?

> Smetana Borschtenko.''

My dad would say: "Let's pound her together: I fuck her ass and you need her pussy, sonny"

flag
Disappointed.

>Smetana Borschtenko
topkek

I-is she legal?

who cares, my dick says she is

Yes, obviously.

my dad hates russians for some reason, mother woudln't care.

meat gets tainted when hair starts to grow on it ;)

>Mom: "Sit down, dear, let me make you something to eat"
>Dad: "Thank God, I thought you were a fag"

>followed by endless mail-order bridge jokes
i met one nz guy who visited russia, he was scared that russian girls would flock at him and try to seduce him and to force him to marry them, eventually he realized he was mistaken, frankly i found it hilarious

kek. I think South East Asian/Chinese mail-order brides are all the rage now anyway

If your peepee gets hard, it means that she is ready for the D. Peepees have this weird sense.

>>>/cp/

>Smetana Borschtenko
They'd probably die laughing.

>Smetana Borschtenko
lol

>Smetana

>"user, how much did you pay her"

>Borschtenko

>Smetana
>my parents fw

Fucking this

>Smetana Borschtenko

They would be very happy that I finally bring a girl home and, secretly, to know thatt I'm not gay.

My mom would probably proceed to scare her off the family with a thousand questions, like she has done with every young female that has entered this house in the past.

what's wrong with her name? sounds russian.

Śm(i)etana = sour cream
Barszcz tenko = soup

pic related

I think that 'something'ko is more Ukrainian/Polish thing

>Smetana Borschtenko

kek, is this a soup joke?

>"Congradulations son"
>as soon as she leaves the room.. "Well, at least she's not Asian like before..."

BOTH your parents would ask to fuck your fiancee?

Now that's fucked up. I guess they feel the need to test drive her before their son ties the knot, or pounds her knot.

This

But Ukraine is Russia, right user?

My mom would probably be pissed. I've talked about getting a mail order bride for years and she always gives me dirty looks or yells at me for it.

Personally I think it's a good idea, but maybe I'm just optimistic. I'm alone. Surely there are some foreign women who want the same thing and are decent? The stereotypes are bad: ugly abusive man, lying golddigging women, marriages that don't last just citizenship. But I don't believe that applies to everyone!

lol

LOL on second thought, that is exactly what happened to my dad's friend. She took off after 3 years so basically he wasted all the time he could have been dating being loyal to some skank

He got to fuck her for 3 years so it wasn't a total waste.

>Smetana

I like it better when there is hair

look all white but my dad was black

the who

try again

Finland....

My mom would probably say where in the world Kiev is and ask her when are we going have children followed by inappropriate stories about me during puberty.

Are you that mezzo who avatar fags with puppers?

Bitch looks regular as fuck, i bet they would be more impressed by the fact i was in Kiev

My parents would be surprised that she is not Japanese.(I'm not weeb but nikkeijin)

>How do your parents react?

My mom would be happy and be nice to her and my dad would be happy too but he would make cringy jokes about her name.

Do you have any sisters?

>SHE

Normally. It's an attractive woman, not a 13 year old thai tranny

believe me, your parents probably will act completly different then you expect.
i did exactly what OP describes and i thought i'd have to hear endless stupid jokes and be disowned in a second. but no, they reacted all normal like with any other girl from here and don't have a problem with it at all.