Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Cucked Czech Ahoy Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, cuck anons, cuck rl bfs, cuck rl gfs ;^), rat anons out to their qts, recommend new qts to others, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/vW4wSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello

Hello mate

Hello

Hello

Ha ha! Time for more botting!

Ahoi

Wouldn't even want to do that desu, I'm incredibly picky about who I talk to on this site. Too many uggos and aspie girls

We are the Billy Boys

How are we all?))))))

Looks like this image is from Viz

have transferred 5 qts to whatsapp

feels very good man, phone is buzzing a lot

hello frien))))) )))))) 0))))00)000)0))))

Why does this website look like it's designed by a 5th grader in 2005?

Because it is, and it works just as good as it looks

Regarding this: Hide online status so qts don't know if you are online talking to others, or have it open so they know you have other qts?

Too many QTs to reply to. :(

I am VERY annoyed that the change of thread got int he way of rating my profile 8/8

Fucking functioning member of society
How do you do it?

Sup Britcuck?

have it open. then if you don't respond every time they come online then they'll put more effort into their messages i think

question: do any of you reply to guys wanting to be friends or not?

That's the way she goes

I first did when I started but then I realized 90% are probably gay and are trying to flirt, so I stopped.

I used to until every single one of them revealed to be after gay ass stuff, so I dropped it.

Hello Hawaiian poster. I didn't get to visit my q.t this summer so I'm annoyed over it. Trying to move it to December.

In all there years have you ever met a qt?

14 year old chinese girls are strange.

>not saying you're a fighter pilot
You're all fools, fools I say

I'll work that into my next message.

Will it be hard to get responses from people if I only speak English

I took German in high school but I've forgotten 90% of it

>14 year old

She messaged me first officer.

Literally every German girl I've messaged with my shit left over German from childhood has been 100% receptive. Just do it, guarantee they'll at least respond

Sweet dreams lads, take care of the thread for me... The thread is the only thing I have left in life :D

I GOT YOU SENPAI

That's sucks but maybe you'll see her in December then. Where is she from again?

No I never did though I did get a chance to meet one girl not long after I joined but I decided not to meet her since that girl was crazy but I'm about to meet my Czech qt in just a couple of weeks and move to her country.

Sleep well lad

hmmm, she's talking some hard truths.

just saw an incredibly hot german girl's profile, but in the music section she had

"Hip-Hop
Black Music"

memes are real

Nignog music is the shit.
Eazy E is my man

When I said December, I hoped October or November too, otherwise I'll probably end it.
She's Italian.

Moving to Checia? Sounds hard, good luck senpai.

which one of you lads is responsible for this

So are eastern euro girls really looking for a green card? I'm considering it

>messaging cute turkish girl
>tell her I need to go to sleep right as she's getting off work
>"you should sleep silly one"
>"i will wait you"
>"sleep well :-*"

it's so fucking cute jesus

that's when you say
>"rawr XD *nuzzles*"

I want underage girls to stop messaging me. I need nudes, not jail sentences.

Okay fuck this I'm never talking to a guy on this website again, literally better to just ignore these sodomites

story?

Married gay guy with adopted kids offered me to stay at their place in D.C and he would show me around the city. It just creeps me out I am not comfortable being friends with gay dudes

His age and yours?
I stopped bothering with guys ages ago. Some dude tried to get my email, I was worried about getting dick pics.

Is it because she can't meet up then? Also why end it?

Yeah I'll be there for a year to study abroad. It's not that hard though the visa stuff is annoying and I'm just waiting for them to approve it and then I'm going.

He's 24 I'm 19
It's just weird

I thought he would've been around mid 30's.
Bit young to have kids.

Is it weird to message a 2 years older hot japan dude, I just got a view from him, I think he's one of those male prostitutes
I think it'd be fun

That's pretty gay dude

How does Sup Forums see a typical Canadian girl?

Pretty much exactly like an American girl but only slightly different unless you're Québécoise then you're better.

ugly
boring
most definitely fat

haven't seen a single nonfat anglo on ip

Entitled SJW bitch

Not surprised if overweight

Overweight progressive cunts.

I look pretty gay senpai, but I don't mind as long as I get sweet views

>going for slanty-eyed poo in loos

your flag looks like the youtube logo

>that pic
honorable germans

Only view I got today is the Norwegian memer.

Post profile

>thai girl keeps insisting i visit her country
>keeps saying that she studies medicine and she does alot of activities

Arent they aware they are talking to acountry that knows 1 or 2 things about kidnapping?

I feel offended

I just want to know how far it goes

why do you assume she wants to kidnap you?

Because he knows a thing or two about kidnappings, Strayacunt

Wow rude.
Assuming all mexicans are kidnappers and calling me a cunt...
I can't handle that

>Australian
>can't handle the bants
Hello Chang! How are you enjoying Australia?!

Hey chincano. I see you enjoy live in ameriga. Good.

Wow again rude, you sure do like to be a rude fellow.
Now I ask you please do not be soooo mean.

Québécoise girls are awesome, if I talk to them I actually talk to them like a normal person. The rest should jump straight into hell, fat sjw cunts. Trailer Park Boys has made me more positive to Nova Scotia qts though, and Newfoundland qts share name with my favorite dog breed so I don't hate them as much as I hate the rest
That would be me
Kek, what nationality do you hide behind your strayacunt flag? Cunt and mate means the same thing in straya, even us Norwegians know that.

Speaking of Norway, are we one of the most uncool nations in the industrialized world? I mean uncool like in "not hip".

You're misquoting, my man

Also, I meant I wanted the guy to post his profile, I've already seen yours.

I am the Norwegian memer

/DirkAust if you meant the Murrican

morning guys

Her English is terrible
And she is ugly

He sure does like memes

>hobbies and interests
jesus

I like him, he is top lad!
>ishygddt.gif
If you're trying to bully Dirk you're gonna have a bad time Romario!

I have nothing against him, I just find the decision to use that for hobbies and interests questionable.

>considers himself Dixie over being a Texan
Spoken like a true non-Texan
t.Georgiafag who's actually a Dixiefag
SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

How will Texas ever recover from choosing Cucked Cruz over Trump?

Have YOU told your qt that you unironically support Trump and his Muslim ban? How did she take it?

They won't besides Texas is fast on it's way to becoming the new California in about 10 or so years with all the liberals moving there for jobs, even Californians are moving there.

Yes I have told her and she just said, "haha typical American XD", didn't help that I was eating a cheeseburger in front of her on Skype. :^)

what the fuck is up with that edition

Yours looks retarded.

speaking to a moroccan qt who fucking hates the US, quite amusing

>Cucked Czech Ahoy Edition
what does he mean by this?

Probably about that czech chick that was cucking her bf in the last thread

You're right... It's also a wordplay on pirates who say "land ahoi" and the Czech word for hello.

Danmark, jeg trenger hjelp til å stalke et dansk troll fra Interpals! Google gir meg bare et treff på navnet hennes og jeg finner ingenting på gulesider. Har du noen tips? Forrige gang jeg var i Danmark kjopte jeg masse Topform Power så jeg har lagt igjen mye penger i dansk ökonomi så pls help?

Hvad er profilen? Jeg kan prove at give det et skud

What exactly happened?

also, checked.

read through the old thread dumb ass

Hele profilen er slettet nå. Hun sletter profilen og kommer tilbake med nye hele tiden. De to forrige profilene hennes var -steradora- og adorisa. Hvis du er like autistisk som meg og hater troll, så kan du sende meg en melding på ip (jeg er /undefined) så kan du få det ekte navnet hennes. Lover å ikke poste nicket ditt her.

Dette er profilbildene hun har brukt:
sli.mg/a/vW4wSY

user was writing her, talking about relationship or something.

She has been together with her bf since they were 12, they have been having sex for a year, and the relationship was open as long as it was just sex or some shit.

The chick had slept with 2 dudes, and the bf had slept with none. Pretty beta

What a cuck, just like lmao

I am single since yesterday. Time to catch some qts.