“I know some really f***king racist people, friends I vehemently disagree with...

>“I know some really f***king racist people, friends I vehemently disagree with,” actor Daniel Radcliffe recently declared in an interview for The Hollywood Reporter.

>“They’re not white supremacists, they would never be that extreme, but they are anti-immigration and absolutely voted to leave in Brexit,” Radcliffe added.

So leaving the EU and being against immigration makes you really fucking racist in bongland? What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTWB1vyePqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So leaving the EU and being against immigration makes you really fucking racist in london

Fixed

Always knew you were a fucking mudblood.

All racists voted to leave, not everyone who voted to leave is racist

Sounds to me more like he's saying they're racist and they voted leave, not that they voted leave because they're racist

But you are racist, aren't you?

His "proof" for them being racist is "they voted to leave and are anti-immigration"

Not so fast gchq

We're a pussy state.
The week Osama Bin Laden died there was this whole discussion from the left over whether the killing was just and if the US acted too rashly.

Just bomb us already.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTWB1vyePqo

can you even read. his proof is that he knows them personally

>all racists voted to leave

Ever heard of reverse racism?

He's a famous actor that lives in London, so for him voting Brexit is probably proof they're an incorrigible racist because "the Guardian said so"

No, but being racist and against immigration makes you vote for Brexit.

speculative, but more than plausible

>Just bomb us already
But you lads are already doing that to yourselves

so being called racist is racist now?
Ok then.

>So leaving the EU and being against immigration makes you really fucking racist in bongland? What the fuck?
SJW are the same in every country.

Why all this Harry Potter cast is such a weird people? Why do they hate white people's identities and traditions so much?

I'm more concerned that anyone cares about the opinions of people paid to play pretend (and look good doing it)

No the point is "tolerant" people are racist against any race if they don't believe in their opinions, so they resort to unconscious judgment that labels them such.

You won't understand that in Mexico though, but in a Western country, sure.

people care because he's acting in a neo nazi movie

>You won't understand that in Mexico though, but in a Western country, sure.
were you trying to make an example of your last statement or your american irony is beyond my taco-o-meter?

Kek'd at the caption

Figure it out yourself. Racism doesn't exist in America for the most part. Reverse racism, however, is all too common.

your teachers failed you
your reading comprehension skills are scraping along rock bottom

holly shit senpai, how detached from reality you must be in order to make such statement? even jokingly.

globalism is a race now

He's a dumb kid

>Racism doesn't exist in America for the most part

I think you're being too hyperbolic, fellow USanon. There's still pockets of racism in the USA. Just head to any ghetto or trailer park and you'll find it.

>Reverse racism, however, is all too common
I really hate this term the way it's used most of the time, but I get the feeling you might mean something else. What do you mean when you say Reverse Racism? If you're talking about racism against white people, that's just plain racism, not reverse racism. If you're talking about white guilt and how uberliberals will go to any length to prove that they aren't racist, then I think you might be onto something.