Sup Forums acting weird for you with Ublock/Umatrix?

Add this filter to your filters list and keep on posting!

||s.4cdn.org/js/prettify/prettify.*.js$script,domain=Sup Forums.org

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.githubusercontent.com/MinoMino/2ea9def7e6286189615088a1b15ab721/raw/9266dce4fcbc23a3ed99b32c090cd49020e14e3d/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

>whitelist the botnet
no thanks

I actually lied, made a mistake on my part. Only way around it is to allow the botnet. ;(

is this about this fucking SAME bottom banner thats been showing up today?

Yeah, and you can't fucking block it. gg gookmoot

I don't see bottom banners but my css is fucking up...

same. how to solve that CSS problem ?

Is jacky Sup Forums trying to fuck this website up ?

i literally just told ublock to block that iframe, then it literally REFUCKINGAPPEARED AS I LOOKED

So do we not have a fix for these Mgid ads on Sup Forums yet? I just uninstalled Opera and all my user data to find it was fucking Mook. Now I have to log back into shit

Nothing has changed for me, what happened?

Only solution right now is to do what said I think. You could RE their main javascript and inject your own, but that shouldn't be a thing we have to do...

i did and the add still appears

Single Slavic Women Want To Spice Up Your Love

Can someone explain what's going on? I'm confused

gist.githubusercontent.com/MinoMino/2ea9def7e6286189615088a1b15ab721/raw/9266dce4fcbc23a3ed99b32c090cd49020e14e3d/Sup Forums-anticancer.user.js
ur welcome

doesn't work either

work perfect for me ty

So what happens if my ads are still blocked? Am I still fucked?

I'm not getting any ads. Git gud, Sup Forums.

>giving in to the botnet
Current state of Sup Forums.

>Without a work around just blocking them breaks the site javascript leading to blank pages

Except as mentioned, with noscript, them being blocked DOESN'T break anything. At least for me it doesn't, pic related, and Sup Forums works fine. The only abnormality is that smcheck isn't listed at all, not as blocked or unblocked, but Sup Forums itself looks and preforms normally with no ads.

So, unless smcheck not being listed means it's still active and operating, vs it just not being active at all, why is this not sufficient?

>anticancer.user.js
>blocks Australian IPs from posting

HAHAHAHAHAH

not only is gook moot selling your data, but he's shoving ads in your face

When will you retards realize this

you realized it yet here you are shitposting like everyone else

uBlock is acting fine. i don't give a flying fuck for mongolian anime board behaviour