Working fix:

Working fix:
1) Install Violent/Grease/Tamper monkey

2) Install the script
gist.github.com/MinoMino/2ea9def7e6286189615088a1b15ab721/raw/9266dce4fcbc23a3ed99b32c090cd49020e14e3d/Sup Forums-anticancer.user.js

3) block these in ublock or router
amgload.net/*
piguiqproxy.com/*
smcheck.org/*

4) Reload the page. Now all should be unfucked.

You might need to update Sup Forums x for the catalog to work:

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Other urls found in this thread:

smchk.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, fuck gookmoot

hiro is a dirty chink

testing newfix

so is it ransomware?

>installing this random shit bro

yeah nah i shiggy diggy

aszazzasczcfdzdcf

My results after blocking at the router level, seems to be working.

Threadly thank you to Sup Forums for helping the rest of us fix this shit.

>seems to be working
>has the domains enabled
Good job.

>uses a website that doesn't charge its users to browse it and post
>gets mad when the owner decides to monetize the website
>immediately seeks ways to evade paying their fair share for using a website that doesn't cost you money

Lmao at all you hypocrite cucks

I thought 4channers were against net neutrality? I mean, you'd think that non degenerate internet users who want to let the free market do its wonders, and hold users/companies accountable for the resources they use, would also be against blocking ads using trickery.

you don't have to install any shady scripts to fix shady scripts. also high score thread.

Hah, turning on ublock's "block popups on this site" feature stops the images from loading. Still has the frame, text, and presumably script, but now I can't see the stupid pictures that go with it.

>has the domains enabled
What does it matter if the domains are enabled if they aren't able to connect?

The site might be working, but you might still be sending shit to that piguiq domain there. Check the network tab in the console for POST requests to it.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work without an extension.

There's no reason for Hiro to install ransomware, especially on pass users. That would mean less ad revenue and money coming his way. The most probably outcome isd that it's advanced anti-adblock tech.

2/10 bait

you can clean it up a little more. this is my ubo after using what's in OP.

>he doesn't use appchan x

At this point I can't even tell if this is a low quality bait, or if it is just another reddit retard.

Thanks user, this seems better than the other method, for some reason I couldn't click on post numbers to quote on that one, this method broke 4chanX captcha but I managed to fix that too by disabling legacy captcha.

i pay for a pass
go fuck yourself

I use 4chanX, but you should mention it.

>how do I get more money for this website
>I could offer privileges via premium Sup Forums pass that doesn't ruin everyone's posting experience
>OR
>I could use extremely shady security exploits to shove russian malware ads in people's faces against their will, leading to security leaks that end up compromising and/or damaging hundreds to thousands of dollars in computer hardware per person

>pays for a pass
>still gets fucked with all this bullshit
lol cuck

LOL

owo whats this smchk.org/ ???

>disabling legacy captcha.
that's not an option

>Block the domains
>Sup Forums doesn't load properly being nigh-unreadable
Great

So in ublock if I want to block the sites listed in OP do I put || beforehand or type it as is in My Filters?

This still breaks CSS on Chrome. Did I fuck up some setting somewhere that needs to be removed before trying this?

Soon.

are there any steps I should take if I saw the broken ad banner load one time on the site before applying this fix? it's gotten rid of it all and I don't see any of the 3 culprit domains now, i'm just wondering if I should be running any procedure if something got through thanks Sup Forums

To think I almost gave hiro money for a pass. What the FUCK is he thinking?

Just type in the websites. You odn't need any fancy wording beforehand. If you're worried that you're not doing it right, simply filter out a common website, then try to access it. If Ublock prevents you from reaching it, the filter is doing its job.

Minimal version of the userscript:

// ==UserScript==
// @name Sup Forums Anti-cancer
// @include *://*.Sup Forums.org/*
// @run-at document-start
// ==/UserScript==
window.addEventListener('beforescriptexecute', function(e) {
if(e.target.textContent.indexOf('u="pper"')>=0) {
e.preventDefault();
}
}, true);

Identifies the offending script (the one that tries to send XHR requests to those shady domains and fucks up your CSS if they're blocked) by the u="pper" substring and prevents its execution. Tested on FF Nightly.

>use extremely shady security exploits to shove russian malware ads in people's faces against their will

my captcha is fucked now

I was using v1 aka legacy, I unchecked the option to use that and now v2 works fine.

>chrome
why would you even care?

1. reinstall linux
2. build faraday cage
3. get a handgun for protection and never leave the cage
4. ????
5. PROFIT

thanks man

So I fixed all scripts and shit and now the site works.

Now what? Are we free and safe again or do we need to take more precautionary measures?

>block everything
>palemoon goes from 200mb of memory usage to 70mb

Testing

Keep ublock origin and umatrix on all the time, they will automatically block shit like this if they change the domains.

Which version of the script and what filters?

Keep tabs on it. Make sure Hiro doesn't try anything else.

>Download avast, malwayerbytes and adwcleaner.
>Scan your computer
That's about all you can do, if you haven't gotten a ransomware takeover in 3 months you're safe.

This is only the beginning brother, you think our band aid fixes will work forever? For example there's a guy who fixed all the cancer on Gelbooru but the site keeps fucking his fixes every 3 days or so, eventually that man will tire and not update his filter list. Hiroshimoot will keep fucking us with cancer till we accept it or move on from this site

why are we doing this again? im seeing no ads with ublock. waste of time

it's only blocking them cosmetically

update the one on github to this if it works the same way

>avast, adwcleaner
Do NOT do this. You will only slow down your computer and add no real protection.

Didn't avast sell out about 6 months ago? With that whole CCleaner thing that ended up infecting over 2 million computers??? Why do people use that trash

givin a bump for based Sup Forums
greetings from /vp/ btw

Just blocked that shit in my router. Is there any need for the script?

If you're not adding anything to the discussion just go back to your board, you cum guzzling slut.

I'm just running noscript

So after adding all this shit my CSS still breaks in threads.
If I turn off ublock the site works again.
Using Vivaldi, anyone else got Chromium to work with this?

test

>The miner disguises itself as "servicehost.exe" (sometimes svchost.exe) in the task manager. Seems like it's not affecting everyone at once so if you don't have that process running you should be okay.

Someone is posting this on other boards and i checked my task manager and I have like 20 "svchost.exe" running. Am I fucked?

something is preventing the userscript from running

I did all that but there's still this utraffice adglare thing. Also how do i scrub google analytics?

So whats going on?
Sup Forums is working as is for me but what is the point of this now is gook moot selling our data already?

w/o the script Sup Forums will be broken.

you're being trolled, svchost.exe is part of windows

Can somebody explain what the fuck is going on?

This worked in combination with some fiddling from the OP, thank you. Other methods were causing the captcha to crap out (which is obviously less than useful for posting).

Keep googling about it. Win 10 does that now.

Captcha isn't working.

Now I get shit like pic related is there a fix?

Blocking the domains in ublock doesn't break the CSS for me for some reason but the site loads very slowly.

no, just close them all and report back

Nice try China

disable legacy captcha

Looks fine to me. I'm not blocking them with Ublock, though, assuming the router block is sufficient.

Followed everything in the OP.

>w/o the script Sup Forums will be broken.
Not him but I blocked the domains and Sup Forums's CSS and non-malware JS didn't break.

hey Sup Forums
If I have adglare, amgload and pguiqproxy blocked in noscript am I safe? I don't see any ads and CPU/Memory/Disk usage is normal. Someone said if you block amgload you can't post but that hasn't been my experience

your browser is probably just caching DNS entries

there is some js running wild, connecting to god knows where and circumventing addblockers

Shit like this is happening every 5 months now. This fucking Gook and moot should go fuck themselves. Especially the sellout jew.

I block the native extension in ublock.

||s.4cdn.org/js/extension.min.1075.js$script,domain=boards.Sup Forums.org

If ever a thread needed to be stickied.
Oh wait...

css randomly breaks but works okay if i keep refreshing
is this normal

Nothing happened. (Using greasemonkey script, uBlock, HTTPS Everywhere, and noscript)

You always have infinite chan even though their tech board is kind of slow.

So obviously this shit is bad news, but what can it actually do if you don't click on it? Is this one of those scripts that can fuck you just from loading the page?

worked for me. thanks

hiro go fuck yourself

Not yet.

What else do people use?

Fuck me how do I use ublock to stop those three sites? God damn I'm dumb.

Does the Brave browser block this Shit? That's all I ever use.

not him but I love you. this shit used to bug me for months because it sometimes loaded before Sup Forums x could disable it and broke threads.

ty

So you mean it's a tool to prevent adblocking? Could be worse desu.

This is the one. Thank you so much.