My Manjaro install just shat the bed. What's a sexy distro...

My Manjaro install just shat the bed. What's a sexy distro, preferably arch based but doesn't require a lot of configuration to set up, that I can install in its place?

Other urls found in this thread:

antergos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instead of learning that linux is shit, you went and picked an even shittier distro. What is wrong with you?

>PC on the floor

Dropped.

I mostly just want Arch for the AUR.
>linux is shit
my options are linux and windows, and having had to use Windows for a while now I would rather go back to using Linux as soon as I can.

What's his name?

fug das a benis :DD

aids fag 2003

Can't find anyone under that name.

That's exactly what Manjaro is among the Arch derivatives dude

>My Manjaro install just shat the bed
No surprise here

>using one man one jaro
>expecting things to go swimmingly

Antergos is the only option I know of for you. It has a large enough community that you're not 100% dicked when you run into a problem, but it stays close enough to just plain Arch that when that when the Antergos community fails you can most likely find a solution elsewhere.

antegros

>What's a sexy distro, preferably arch based but doesn't require a lot of configuration to set up

Antergos OP, i installed it a coupl days ago it's based on arch, can use AUR, with a graphical install and very easy to install.
can chose between gnome, kde, xfce, mate or openbox.

would recommend

>What's a sexy distro

antergos....i always knew manjaro was shit

/.?ubuntu/
It has a ton of packages, and building debs for stuff that's not in the repos is easy if you rtfm.

although i know this question wasn't serious at all, i'll give a serious answer: install gentoo.

if it is too much, install slackware to learn linux, then continue on slack or go gentoo/LFS.

antergos.com/

just install arch like a normal person you stupid fuck

LMao what is wrong with you brapposters

Shite

Wrong

The bloody shite arese installer dae not work

Lemme guess, you have an Nvidia card or something and the installer doesn't boot?