Country of 1...

>Country of 1.5 billion with centralized dystopian government who can basically whip athletes into training as hard as they want
>Gets beat at the olympics by country of 64 million who has a laid back culture where winning isn't seen as important

The British are the most powerful race in the world. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-great-britain-secures-second-olympic-medal-table-sporting-superpower-tokyo-2020-a7202761.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-great-britain-secures-second-olympic-medal-table-sporting-superpower-tokyo-2020-a7202761.html

>With £274m doled out across all Olympic sports by UK Sport during the four-year Rio cycle, Britain’s 67 medals will have come at a cost of just under £4.1m each, at a time when participation in sport in the UK remains lower than it did when London hosted the 2012 Olympics.

And the amount of money spent on athletes in China was of course completely undisclosed.

Besides you can't buy talent (although you can import blacks)

>anglo-saxon mastterrace

British rebels will always be #1

China actually sends Chinese people to the Olympics, while every western country seemingly imports blacks or other non-natives to compete instead of their own people.

Also, Brits aren't even an ethnic group, let alone a race.

now now son, you cared and you were shit
we didn't care and we done better
don't be mad at daddy, i would give you a hug but you outlawed it

We sent Australians and still finished top 10, so get gud kid

>pictured: the 7 medals won by non-whites out of 67 total medals

aren't steroids legal in britain though? makes you think

imagine being this salty

You do realize there were a bunch of rules inputed after 2008 specifically because China stacked the high medal count sports?

Britain did the same this time.

China barely has a sporting culture because of poverty. Just like India which got only 2 medals.

this guy has a point

China didn't send niggers or spics, they are still a developing country, they sent 416 athletes which is less than even Germany sent and merely 50 more than England, and they sent shittier athletes to give them experience so they can btfo japan at the tokyo olympics. They are only getting a fraction of how many medals they can potentially get.

It'll be fun when they perform terribly at the Tokyo games.

Perhaps but they'll still be 2nd or 3rd.

Yeah, growing up in the jungles of africa helped.

Elite truth bombs

Like tea, flavour and tobacco, athletic achievement was yet another thing the British Empire needed to import.

LOTTERY FUNDING

b.....but recently Britian wants to be servant of China.

>we're good at sport, we're the masterace

k

>brexit

I agree our success is impressive but you're about "winning isn't seen as important". It's important now and I'm glad it is.

Something has changed in this country over the past few decades. We did have a very laid back attitude during Atlanta 1996 when we won just 1 gold and came below North Korea. But the culture has changed, winning is seen as important again, and UK Sport is one of the most ruthless sporting organisations in the world when it comes to funding winners and ignoring losers

>b.....but recently Britian wants to be servant of China.

Fuck off we just want to trade more with them. I hate how Japanese always bully Brits about this, but they say nothing about the Germans and French who have a closer relationship with China

>but you're about
you're wrong* about

You saying the Eternal Anglo is not the masterace?

>Britain did the same this time.
What? We got 1 gold in swimming and two in athletics which have the highest medal counts.
We got gold in 13 different sports, more than anyone else.

Literally 7 medals of 67 were non-whites.
About 13% of our population is non-white. They basically underperformed slightly.

Compare this to the US where literally 65% of medal winners are nogs

13% are non-British. It includes Poles etc in that 13%.

>Slavs
>white

I want Britain to be the most glorious country in this world. Many Japanese envy UK and think Britain as the gentlemen's splendid country . Many Japanese think Britain as typical Europe country.
You know that there're many British girls in Japanese anime. That is.

When Britain began to lick China's ass, we realized that that was only a imagination.....

>Hurr don't trade with China because it hurts our feelings

German is considered to be greedy merchant's country in Japan. But Britain isn't.

Hey other Anglos, don't worry about the winter Olympics. We got this.

>China had the most number of medals when the Olympics was in their backyard in 2008.
>China aces BRITAIN in their own 2012 London Olympics.

UK gov decided to entrust Chinese company to build nuclear power plant.
Is it trade? Many Japanese thought UK had begun to kissing China's asshole when we heard this news.

So you love and envy Britain but you want all Chinese trade with Europe to go to Germany and leave Britain poorer

Why the hell is it ok for them and not ok for us?

>German is considered to be greedy merchant's country in Japan. But Britain isn't.

Bullshit. I NEVER see Japanese people complaining about Germany and their relationship with China. But you always talk about us despite how we're doing much less with them

Theresa May is going to cancel this plant because of the chinks you know. Osbourne was the arselicker and he's gone.

>UK gov decided to entrust Chinese company to build nuclear power plant.

Wrong. It's French who are building the plant - if it ever goes ahead. It might still never happen because our new government is delaying. It's only Chinese money and the French who are building it.

>Is it trade?

Hinkley is investment.

I think what they're concerned about is Bradwell not Hinkley, except for the Hinkley strike price.

The Chinese don't have any serious role in Hinkley but what the government promised them for Bradwell is less clear. That's also probably why the Chinese are willing to stump up the money, because they think they'll get a free reign over Bradwell

Japanese don't complain about Germany and their relationship with China because we know Germany do whatever if it benefits Germany's economic.
And we think Britain is splendid , lordly country.

Britain was complaining about China's domination of Tibet and Hong Kong.

However , recently, UK have begun to kiss China's ass. China's top statesman met UK's queen and then he was rude.

We were astonished that British lost their pride.

So, that wasn't British people but Cameron who were kissing China's asshole?

Basically. The new government has a load of reservations about letting the Chinese invest in infrastructure and delayed what was thought to be a done deal under the previous government.

>be us
>do well enough
>place ahead of most of the other countries
>come back to our islands
>no Pakis to remove
Smells like freedom to me.

I wasn't going to worry about the winter olympics anyway

Your average Brit couldn't care about the Chinese
They care more about the Japanese, Germans, French, Yanks ect because they actually provide jobs here

I'm relieved.
Infrastructure is the heart of country. That news astonished many Japanese. that is.

Britain is still speaking up over Hong Kong, even under Cameron's government. If the UK was "kissing China's ass" then the Queen wouldn't have let it go public that she complained China's officials were rude, and UK Sport which is influenced by the government wouldn't have been allowed to humiliate China in the Olympics

It's possible to improve relations with China in some areas while still standing up for yourself in others.

>So, that wasn't British people but Cameron who were kissing China's asshole?
British people don't like kissing any country's asshole, there's still a lot of anti-US feeling from Tony Blair's era when we were too subservient to the USA. Same with China.

Brits don't really care that much about China, they DO want to improve trade with China but they're also suspicious about China and don't want to be subservient to it (and there's some pride that we beat China in the Olympics)

Oh. Never mind them. We'll go back to pretending we don't exist.

But will you win the winter Olympics though?

They're not powerful, the British simply have absolutely nothing else left they can actually be good at, and hence give an enormous shit.

>t. Wei Ping

>>she complained China's officials were rude
I didn't know this. It's a pity that Her Majesty the Queen's feeling was hurt by Chinese.

Almost all of you don't know, but I want you to know that many Japanese are watchful about Britain's news so much.

We study English in our compulsory education, so the foreign country that Japanese know the best is UK. In high school, history teacher put great emphasis on UK's revolution in 1688, the Industrial Revolution, splendid Isolation and so on.

You'll think many Japanese bully UK in Sup Forums about what UK did, but please realize this fact.

This is true. Look at any "English" football team.

>ITT: Brits pretend like they aren't America's bitch boy and hustling for some Chinese dick to swing from when America drops them for a prettier, younger country.

>history teacher put great emphasis on UK's revolution in 1688

Brit here. Why the fuck did they teach you about that?

>1688
>Industrial Revolution

World History is compulsory Education in high school in Japan. We learn how the democracy was born and grew.
Of course we know much about Spain.
Queen Isabel, Karlos the 5, Phillip the 2 is famous in Japanese high school student because they usually enter into the tests.

>ITT: Irish pretend like they aren't Britain's bitch boy and hustling for some Eurodick to swing from when Britain drops them for a prettier, younger country.

Ok thanks for your kind post

Try to see it from our point of view as well, that your part of the world is growing very fast and the UK needs to involved. That means doing more with China, but it doesn't mean dropping everything to do what China wants, and obviously Japan remains far more valued in Britain than China.

We are also getting a closer relationship with Japan, in trade and that Anglo-Japanese defence agreement from a couple years ago. However, the sad fact is that Japan gives preference in most areas to the USA, so the UK needs to look beyond Japan in order to improve our foothold in East Asia.

I personally think the SEA countries might end up being more important than China for this

If you read the 2015 SDSR which is an important strategy document produce by the government every 5 years, you'll see that Japan is regarded as one of our most important allies see pic related

He's talking about the Glorious Revolution in 1688 you mong. There's a comma afterwards

No
I know Glorious Revolution happened in 1688 and Industry Revolution occurred in 18C.
I mean revolution in 1688 and the Industrial Revolution and splendid Isolation.

This triggers the darkies.

Why would anyone care about sports?
You sound like a fucking pleb.

>victoRIOus

Fuck's sake BA there's such a thing as trying too hard

This is a page of History text which I used in my high school.
We study English history from Roman's conqure to Brit's joining EU in1973.
I think diligent Japanese high school students know much about Britain history than Brit people know.

It wasn't them, it was left to the general public so you can imagine.

But the English football team still sucks, though.

>caring about the olympics
good goys

Bet you wouldn't feel this way if you weren't shit at them

That's a good point Ling Xiaoyu

>I think diligent Japanese high school students know much about Britain history than Brit people know.

Probably true

They're probably women, or nerds.

>Also, Brits aren't even an ethnic group, let alone a race.

So what? The UK is a Union of different peoples under one State. Although the Union is between culturally similar nations like England and Scotland, I think that aspect of the UK makes it easier for the immigrants from other cultures to feel like they belong to Britain and feel loyalty to the country and take pride in the wearing the flag

I find this completely fascinating, to think that on the other side of the world, high school students are learning about a part of British history that so many British born people are unaware of the significance (or even that it happened at all).

I've always found the incremental transfer of power from royalty to parliament then from parliament to the populace, that happened in England/Britain to fascinating.

Hinkley was just being funded by the Chinks, but that's probably going to stop since the French are too incompetent and the Chinks are deceitful bastards.

Besides, it's not like we're allying with them like we ally with the US.

Also ignore

Did you see the protests when King Chink came? No one here likes the god-damned dog-eaters; we only like their money.

the hypocrisy hurts, don't it.

What hypocrisy?

if you really hated them you would tell them to fuck off permanently. But in the end, money rules over nationality, race, everything.

Yeah, that's true. But to say we hate them that much is wrong, we just don't like them. It's like talking to Americans - I don't like you yanks that much, but I'll still talk to you because I can tolerate you.

We don't hate them. There are no strong feelings towards the Chinese either way.

>Also ignore (You)

Fuck you

Awwww I know you exist Canada